"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I just thought of something!

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
I dunno if this has ever been mentioned before, but I just thought of this. You know how yawning is contagious.

***yyyaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn***

think about it, a nice looonnng relaxing yawn.

I BET YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

Well, I think you might beable to use it to your advantage! Think about it. If you're yawning and somebody's checking you out...their probally gonna yawn too!

I have yet to test it out, but hey I'll try it out monday.

Well, think about it, hope I helped a little :rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I donno man. Yawning shows lack of interest. If some chick yawned while I was on at date with her, especially if she did it more then once then I would take it as a sign that she wasn't interested in me and wasn't having fun.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RaMar
I donno man. Yawning shows lack of interest. If some chick yawned while I was on at date with her, especially if she did it more then once then I would take it as a sign that she wasn't interested in me and wasn't having fun.
I think he was saying you should do it in a large group of people (i.e. a classroom) to know if a specific person had been looking at you. It would be pretty pointless in one-on-one situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Yawning doesn't necessarily mean that I'm bored, just that I'm tired. Plus, like you said, I could just be yawning because other people are. It's a group dynamic.

And anyway, if a girl likes you, it really isn't hard to tell. They'll let you know. If you're not sure if she likes you, then she probably doesn't.
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
I donno man. Yawning shows lack of interest. If some chick yawned while I was on at date with her, especially if she did it more then once then I would take it as a sign that she wasn't interested in me and wasn't having fun.
whoops...i think you took it the wrong way :D . I ment for this to be used in places like... if you're in the middle of class to give you a slight little bit of an idea of who could possibly be checkin you out.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
commentz

i think you have a point there.
im gonna try it. take my word for it.

but maybe not too much tho. cuz it might send out a message that i dont really mean.

random thought: really makes you imagine how they'd look when they'd go down on ya. haha
 

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
This **** works!

Once during a weird electronics lab, we were all crowding around. I yawned and 2 other girls followed almost instantly.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fabio

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Yawning

In theory it works but yawning can attract attention to0, which gets people to look at you.

Most people make a noise or a large change in facial features which both can be noticed by someone not paying attention to you and then they look over and yawn to but you get the wrong idea.
 
Top