Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just think I found the Corona stock of the year

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that any stocks having anything to do with Corona prevention or vaccines are going crazy. IBIO and INO for example. All going up 1000s of % points. So I have been trying to find other plays.

I think I did. I was sent this file this afternoon. It is IMUN and it appears they are super close to a vaccine. Once they press release this the stock will go nuts. Possible dollars even. It has stayed at .006 for almost a year and the outstanding shares are very low at 300.

Read this. I am in shock to say the least. No one knows about this as far as I can tell. This may make us all very very rich.

Attachments

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize this stock is worth less than a penny right?

Since it's priced under a penny it doesn't meet OTCQX or OTCQB standards, which means the company has to report practically nothing, in other words transparency is nonexistent. Unless I was intimately tied to the company and had an in-depth understanding of how they're going to capture market share I wouldn't touch that stock with a ten foot pole.

You're much better off looking at BMRA or the ones you've already listed or hell even APRN, something with clear confirmation.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I understand. However they were always above a penny and OTCQB until the past year. They recently hired a new ceo who has taken 2 other biotechs to $billion valuations. Merged with another reputable bio tech. And got $25 M in financing. This is not a sub penny stock and when they announce this via PR it WILL go to a dollar. Look at IBIO from 5 cents to $2 and all they did was say they were looking into finding a vaccine. IMUN looks close to one already. Does look like a penny stock company to you? https://www.immunetherapeutics.com/https://www.immunetherapeutics.com/

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, there is a reason why they are worth just pennies.

Super thin markets, easily manipulated. It’s all about hyping the narrative.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't get $25 M in financing from a very reputable finance bank if you are worthless. Cmon.

"The closing of the offer will be subject to certain conditions, including completing due diligence, the employment of the Aletheia management team to Immune management team and the assignment of all intellectual property to Immune. Furthermore, Aletheia has signed definitive stock purchase agreement with an investor group for $25 million that should fund before the end of the year."

And none of that matters anyway. Why do you think .001 penny stocks have went to .20 and higher the past month? Because they are associated with Corona. Hype.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get $25 M in financing from a very reputable finance bank if you are worthless. Cmon.

"The closing of the offer will be subject to certain conditions, including completing due diligence, the employment of the Aletheia management team to Immune management team and the assignment of all intellectual property to Immune. Furthermore, Aletheia has signed definitive stock purchase agreement with an investor group for $25 million that should fund before the end of the year."

And none of that matters anyway. Why do you think .001 penny stocks have went to .20 and higher the past month? Because they are associated with Corona. Hype.
We all have our criteria of what is a high quality stock. Mine doesn’t start until a companies’ shares are at least $10, they are in the top 20 percentile of EPS, RS ranking to their peers for starters.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell that to IBIO which just ran from 5 cents to over $2 based on a pr talking about looking into a corona virus.

Also have no idea why you hate penny stocks. I have made mid $6 figures for the past 10 years trading penny stocks.

Cleared over a $million on MMRF for example. I see tons of penny stocks running 1000% or more everyday.
I LOVE penny stocks.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have our criteria of what is a high quality stock. Mine doesn’t start until a companies’ shares are at least $10, they are in the top 20 percentile of EPS, RS ranking to their peers for starters.
That is fine.
But......

You have also been getting crushed the past month.
This is a Corona virus play. Not a Google or TSLA play.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that to IBIO which just ran from 5 cents to over $2 based on a pr talking about looking into a corona virus.

Also have no idea why you hate penny stocks. I have made mid $6 figures for the past 10 years trading penny stocks.

Cleared over a $million on MMRF for example. I see tons of penny stocks running 1000% or more everyday.
I LOVE penny stocks.
I’m happy for your success.

They are tradable instruments for sure, and I made my first money in them, they are just not my cup-o-tea. I work where there is liquidity, it’s just a more honest trading environment.

If you love pennies, the alt crypto market would be a similar wheelhouse.

May you continue to prosper, elevate those around you and pay it forward.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I understand. However they were always above a penny and OTCQB until the past year. They recently hired a new ceo who has taken 2 other biotechs to $billion valuations. Merged with another reputable bio tech. And got $25 M in financing. This is not a sub penny stock and when they announce this via PR it WILL go to a dollar. Look at IBIO from 5 cents to $2 and all they did was say they were looking into finding a vaccine. IMUN looks close to one already. Does look like a penny stock company to you? https://www.immunetherapeutics.com/https://www.immunetherapeutics.com/
That's not much funding imo, and they've been under the equivalent of 2 dollars for 7 years, and are consolidating at .006 since Dec, meanwhile IBIO touched 5 cents for one day. I'm a day trader, I rarely hold overnight and usually don't care about fundamentals. If you've done your due diligence and believe you know something that bigger players don't then I hope you make many millions. I'll be the guy getting into it on the day it pumps to capture the volatility, then getting out before the market closes.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not much funding imo, and they've been under the equivalent of 2 dollars for 7 years, and are consolidating at .006 since Dec, meanwhile IBIO touched 5 cents for one day. I'm a day trader, I rarely hold overnight and usually don't care about fundamentals. If you've done your due diligence and believe you know something that bigger players don't then I hope you make many millions. I'll be the guy getting into it on the day it pumps to capture the volatility, then getting out before the market closes.
They were just funded $25 Million this winter.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you are aware, I have traded stocks since I was a kid, worked on the CBOE in my 20s as an options trader, am a consultant that takes many priv cos public, and daytrade for my living and make mid $6 figures to high $6 figures every year.

Literally been doing this for 30 years.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you are aware, I have traded stocks since I was a kid, worked on the CBOE in my 20s as an options trader, am a consultant that takes many priv cos public, and daytrade for my living and make mid $6 figures to high $6 figures every year.

Literally been doing this for 30 years.
If you're experienced and successful then you should know more than anyone that a good trader doesn't buy something just because someone else says so, even if that someone is a billionaire. I appreciate the insight but I'll do my own research before buying in.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're experienced and successful then you should know more than anyone that a good trader doesn't buy something just because someone else says so, even if that someone is a billionaire. I appreciate the insight but I'll do my own research before buying in.
I think you are forgetting what a stock frenzy like with what is happening with Corona can do. Forget everything else, forget financials, when a world wide event takes place like Corona, a stock that is involved in prevention or a vaccine will go crazy. They all are. I know of 20 or so that have all done 1000% or more.

Imun will be next.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of money get's me talking about forex and how low life instagrammers make money off of it through their exchange. Other than looking like a scam at first. Do exchange sites like schwaab hold up when scottrade has been out for a while? Also ameritrade looks good initially...

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMUN already doubled today on heavier volume. Just the start. Headed to $$$$.

I can lead a horse to water but.......

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMUN already doubled today on heavier volume. Just the start. Headed to $$$$.

I can lead a horse to water but.......
I can see it pumping, but I'm not even setup to touch pinks. Good for you man roll in the dough.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
large price movements seem to attract people, but I doubt most of these will be good plays. As others have said, they are heavily manipulated and thinly traded so are too risky for me. Maybe a swing trade if they break out, and I would certainly sell as the move becomes extended. But probably most of these names will be good short sale targets when the dust settles but even this is risky.