Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just think I found the Corona stock of the year

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
large price movements seem to attract people, but I doubt most of these will be good plays. As others have said, they are heavily manipulated and thinly traded so are too risky for me. Maybe a swing trade if they break out, and I would certainly sell as the move becomes extended. But probably most of these names will be good short sale targets when the dust settles but even this is risky.
To catch a Break Out, one decouples price/volume information from time and instead looks at the sequence of events.

On a general level, There is ‘Now’, ‘What Came Before’ and ‘What Must Come Next’.

Before a BO, there is volume ‘Dry Up’ which transitions to ‘First Rising Volume’, ‘Increasing Volume’ and then ‘Peaking Volume’.

This is the footprint of institutional accumulation which is what is necessary for any instrument to have ‘legs’ and not a typical ‘Pump and Dump’.

Institutions have much more resources to discern quality prospects. Might as well piggyback on that domain expert knowledge.

By the time a BO is happening, smart money is selling into strength which is the opposite of retail. Commercials are simply making a market on the spread and increasing/decreasing their inventory depending on their perception of what the deep money is doing ie accumulating/distributing. Their goal is being delta neutral and trading on volatility.

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To catch a Break Out, one decouples price/volume information from time and instead looks at the sequence of events.

On a general level, There is ‘Now’, ‘What Came Before’ and ‘What Must Come Next’.

Before a BO, there is volume ‘Dry Up’ which transitions to ‘First Rising Volume’, ‘Increasing Volume’ and then ‘Peaking Volume’.

This is the footprint of institutional accumulation which is what is necessary for any instrument to have ‘legs’ and not a typical ‘Pump and Dump’.

Institutions have much more resources to discern quality prospects. Might as well piggyback on that domain expert knowledge.

By the time a BO is happening, smart money is selling into strength which is the opposite of retail. Commercials are simply making a market on the spread and increasing/decreasing their inventory depending on their perception of what the deep money is doing ie accumulating/distributing. Their goal is being delta neutral and trading on volatility.
Oh that makes sense. basically you want price down, volume down, distribution down, before a reversal when each of those goes up. I think the guy who wrote this framework used smaller time frames like 5 minutes, and I am trying to simply study it on daily charts. I trade daily for the time being.

I certainly see how this could be automated. But I am sure smarter people have already done it.

still working out like 98% of this to see if I can even understand it.