"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I just signed this kid up to SoSuave. World's Youngest Beta

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
"I want a girlfriend!"

Even the young Atom Smasher wasn't this bad...

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I don’t even know what to say about this. Good chance she’s a single mother. She’s coddling him but then she freaks him out by kissing him on the forehead, where he shifts gears and wails, “You’re not a girlfriend”. She is ignorant of this until she makes the connection and realizes that he is equating her affection with that which he would receive from a girlfriend.

Kid needs a man there to put a stop to this sh!t, but it’s likely there’s no man to be found.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Without any male influence, the female programming is gonna fvck that boy into a potential murderous incel when he grows up.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,958
I don’t even know what to say about this. Good chance she’s a single mother. She’s coddling him but then she freaks him out by kissing him on the forehead, where he shifts gears and wails, “You’re not a girlfriend”.
That kid may be a whiner, but he's perceptive.

The new generations are starting younger all the time. This goes to show how even toddlers are being bombarded by sex messages in the media constantly. That kid will probably be tossing out negs in the playground by the time he's five. I had other things on my mind when I was three, although I was aware that there was something up with the opposite sex from a very young age, long before puberty.
 
Top