Atom Smasher
Master Don Juan
"I want a girlfriend!"
Even the young Atom Smasher wasn't this bad...
Even the young Atom Smasher wasn't this bad...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
how the fck did you find this? It has ZERO views on youtube."I want a girlfriend!"
Even the young Atom Smasher wasn't this bad...
Mb hes the dadhow the fck did you find this? It has ZERO views on youtube.
Is that really YOU??????
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That kid may be a whiner, but he's perceptive.I don’t even know what to say about this. Good chance she’s a single mother. She’s coddling him but then she freaks him out by kissing him on the forehead, where he shifts gears and wails, “You’re not a girlfriend”.