Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just signed this kid up to SoSuave. World's Youngest Beta

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want a girlfriend!"

Even the young Atom Smasher wasn't this bad...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t even know what to say about this. Good chance she’s a single mother. She’s coddling him but then she freaks him out by kissing him on the forehead, where he shifts gears and wails, “You’re not a girlfriend”. She is ignorant of this until she makes the connection and realizes that he is equating her affection with that which he would receive from a girlfriend.

Kid needs a man there to put a stop to this sh!t, but it’s likely there’s no man to be found.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Without any male influence, the female programming is gonna fvck that boy into a potential murderous incel when he grows up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t even know what to say about this. Good chance she’s a single mother. She’s coddling him but then she freaks him out by kissing him on the forehead, where he shifts gears and wails, “You’re not a girlfriend”.
That kid may be a whiner, but he's perceptive.

The new generations are starting younger all the time. This goes to show how even toddlers are being bombarded by sex messages in the media constantly. That kid will probably be tossing out negs in the playground by the time he's five. I had other things on my mind when I was three, although I was aware that there was something up with the opposite sex from a very young age, long before puberty.