Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just realized

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fortunate to be in a business resistant to economic downturns, war, and public health scares, as long as it's run well. In fact, if it's run well enough, it can thrive in such conditions. My concern isn't for myself; I can make out like a bandit in all of this chaos. My concern is for the long-term economic and strategic strength of my country, which would be permanently damaged, were Globalists permitted to capitalize on the current situation, for political advantage.
The globalist agenda just got it’s azz kicked with the lockdown. Critical supply chains are being re-evaluated. The interconnectedness of the financial markets is showing systemic weaknesses and fundamental flaws of debt based fiat. Other than the current qanon conspiratorial trope where’s the benefit?

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, You have Italy to look at.
Sorry but what you are saying is not correct since ALL capacity will be filled.
Northern Italy has one of the best heltcare systems in the world but or foced to use Triage dude.

Bucle of friends, You guys will see in a few weeks if they cant get quarantine
to be respected

This is how it will go
Case, case, case ... cluster, cluster, cluster ... then BOOM OVERLOAD.
That's what an exponential function looks like.
Today's hotspots are NY/NJ and WA.
Tomorrow's hotspots are Louisiana, MA and IL.
This weekend's hotspots are TX, FL, GA and PA.
you're all going to be hotspots as it has gone in Europe.
This ^^^ will be unpopularity presentient. If Trump has his way, you can count his rallies and the extreme Christian Right congregations as up and coming vector hotspots. There would be a cruel irony in the Darwinism of it.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That's why those ....
Yes you are right in all the above, However I am unfortunatly sure you are wrong in the part about clogging the system
In just one week you have gone to have the most cases in the world, Bigger than china.
Right now 2,4% need critical care the sick in the states and you have a deathrate at 1,52%
As your system gets clogged this will increase.

Its just math, and that has been proven to be the right way to follow and estimate your situation

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You are awake now lol

I'n my country the situation is not that bad I guess.
There is panic and people buying more paper then food (wtf) but I watched video from usa where the lines are like few hundred meters long this is just toooooo crazy

I prefer to die rather standing in infinite line which will finally get me to the same point

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clogging the system in the US is primarily due to the containment strategy. First of all, people shouldn't stay inside unless they're sick, or unless going outside means being thrust into a situation where you are constantly bumping into strangers, like a pinball. But, hey, that's why my father(and all sensible NewYorkers) left NYC, to be able to breathe fresh air. My father spent WW2 fighting in the Pacific Islands, and still found it preferable to life in NYC.

When more than half of all cases are concentrated within 10 counties within 3 states, there are going to be issues.

Spring breakers spreading the virus,...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had two two-packs(4 rolls total) of paper towels in our cart, yesterday, and store security informed us we could only buy one, because of rationing. Since when is 4 rolls of paper towels for a 6 person household hording? I didn't make a fuss about it, though. I just laughed it off.
Was allowed to buy 1 little 16 oz bottle of rubbing alcohol two days ago. Took 8 stores to find it.