Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just realized

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had two two-packs(4 rolls total) of paper towels in our cart, yesterday, and store security informed us we could only buy one, because of rationing. Since when is 4 rolls of paper towels for a 6 person household hording? I didn't make a fuss about it, though. I just laughed it off.
Respect to you for laughing it off. I wouldn't have been able to do that...

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, You have Italy to look at.
Sorry but what you are saying is not correct since ALL capacity will be filled.
Northern Italy has one of the best heltcare systems in the world but or foced to use Triage dude.

Bucle of friends, You guys will see in a few weeks if they cant get quarantine
to be respected

This is how it will go
Case, case, case ... cluster, cluster, cluster ... then BOOM OVERLOAD.
That's what an exponential function looks like.
Today's hotspots are NY/NJ and WA.
Tomorrow's hotspots are Louisiana, MA and IL.
This weekend's hotspots are TX, FL, GA and PA.
you're all going to be hotspots as it has gone in Europe.
I already had it. It's not too bad, unless you're elderly and/or unhealthy. I'm in my 50s; if I'd been in my 20s, I doubt I would've even noticed it, at all.

I'd be surprised if 10s of millions of Americans haven't already contracted it, didn't notice, and are now immune.

I think time will prove me right. This is just a matter of managing the care of those who develop severe respiratory symptoms. We need to focus on THAT, not quarantine.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can they possibly lift restrictions when that will be essentially the same situation we're in now? We're liable to be on lockdown for the rest of the year.
The government would have to start shedding some serious money to pay for this. My country is giving us $ 2,000 per month to stay home and not go to work (hopefully if two members of the household qualify that would double!). If they keep the lockdown on then they have to continue paying us up to $ 4,000 per month.

The problem isn't the lock-down. Your government is too cheap. You all are just getting a $ 1,200 cheque for your bills once. You are not being paid enough money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't the lock-down. Your government is too cheap. You all are just getting a $ 1,200 cheque for your bills once. You are not being paid enough money.
I'm retired anyway. I'm all for assisting those in need, but printing up free money isn't an ideal situation either.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm retired anyway. I'm all for assisting those in need, but printing up free money isn't an ideal situation either.
You have quantitative easing, which has occurred many times, and artificially low interest rates and past bail-outs to mega corporations so their CEOS can get a golden parachute....which means money is already being printed out, but most of the benefit of printed money goes to rich people who don't need it. As with everything in society, things become wrong when the people who need the relief the most get it, but turn a blind eye when rich people who don't need it benefit from it? How does that make sense?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already had it. It's not too bad, unless you're elderly and/or unhealthy. I'm in my 50s; if I'd been in my 20s, I doubt I would've even noticed it, at all.

I'd be surprised if 10s of millions of Americans haven't already contracted it, didn't notice, and are now immune.

I think time will prove me right. This is just a matter of managing the care of those who develop severe respiratory symptoms. We need to focus on THAT, not quarantine.

I understand your thinking, the only problem is that America has an abundance of people with other risk factors. High blood pressure, overwieght and obesity. Heart and vascular disorders Asthma etc. No country has so far had to take this into account and when your health care becomes overloaded, the death toll will rise at a rapid rate.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fortunate to be in a business resistant to economic downturns, war, and public health scares, as long as it's run well. In fact, if it's run well enough, it can thrive in such conditions. My concern isn't for myself; I can make out like a bandit in all of this chaos. My concern is for the long-term economic and strategic strength of my country, which would be permanently damaged, were Globalists permitted to capitalize on the current situation, for political advantage.
The globalist agenda just got it’s azz kicked with the lockdown. Critical supply chains are being re-evaluated. The interconnectedness of the financial markets is showing systemic weaknesses and fundamental flaws of debt based fiat. Other than the current qanon conspiratorial trope where’s the benefit?

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, You have Italy to look at.
Sorry but what you are saying is not correct since ALL capacity will be filled.
Northern Italy has one of the best heltcare systems in the world but or foced to use Triage dude.

Bucle of friends, You guys will see in a few weeks if they cant get quarantine
to be respected

This is how it will go
Case, case, case ... cluster, cluster, cluster ... then BOOM OVERLOAD.
That's what an exponential function looks like.
Today's hotspots are NY/NJ and WA.
Tomorrow's hotspots are Louisiana, MA and IL.
This weekend's hotspots are TX, FL, GA and PA.
you're all going to be hotspots as it has gone in Europe.
This ^^^ will be unpopularity presentient. If Trump has his way, you can count his rallies and the extreme Christian Right congregations as up and coming vector hotspots. There would be a cruel irony in the Darwinism of it.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The globalist agenda just got it’s azz kicked with the lockdown. Critical supply chains are being re-evaluated. The interconnectedness of the financial markets is showing systemic weaknesses and fundamental flaws of debt based fiat. Other than the current qanon conspiratorial trope where’s the benefit?
I was with you until the last sentence. I'm not familiar with qanon. However, yes, the backlash to this SHOULD be anti-Globalist S E N T I M E N T, which will mean nothing to America, ultimately, if Globalists are able to leverage the crisis to retake to WH and Senate, and hold the House.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your thinking, the only problem is that America has an abundance of people with other risk factors. High blood pressure, overwieght and obesity. Heart and vascular disorders Asthma etc. No country has so far had to take this into account and when your health care becomes overloaded, the death toll will rise at a rapid rate.
Yes. That's why those who need medical attention need to be quickly Identified, which is less likely to happen if they're socially isolated, and fearful that they'll either be quarantined at some remote facility, or will be unable to feed their families, if they seek medical attention.

This last bill was sabotaged by the House leadership, and is essentially little more than a special interest give away.

What's clogging the healthcare system is hypochondria and panic. The Press and the opposition party(but I repeat myself) need to STOP spooking the cattle, and they'll stop stampeding to the hospitals everytime they sneeze. The public needs to be told the truth about this, that it's R A R E L Y fatal, and that there are treatments that are proven to substantially improve the survival rates of the few at risk of experiencing life-threatening complications. The President needs to tell the CDC to do its important job, and to stop commenting on public policy.

The public should be encouraged, until further notice, to avoid foreign travel, to avoid throwing or attending parties, to avoid concerts and other events in large public venues, to cook at home as much as possible, to use drive-thrus, take-out, and delivery when homecooking isn't an option, to avoid nightclubs and bars, to stay home from work if they're sick, to reduce grocery shopping to once/wk, to practice extreme care in personal hygiene, to check in on grandma and grandpa, but don't use them as babysitters, but to go back to work, and TCOB.

Likewise, POTUS needs to assure the public that the vast majority of Americans have nothing more to fear from this virus than the common flu, and possibly even less, but that there will be help available to INDIVIDUALS adversely financially impacted by the economically disruptive nature of the reporting, and political & public health response. And that there will be financial assistance for large to small businesses that would like to transition into a more sustainable business, one less dependent on Globalism, and one that can help contribute to a healthier and more independent U.S. economy.

Last edited:

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That's why those ....
Yes you are right in all the above, However I am unfortunatly sure you are wrong in the part about clogging the system
In just one week you have gone to have the most cases in the world, Bigger than china.
Right now 2,4% need critical care the sick in the states and you have a deathrate at 1,52%
As your system gets clogged this will increase.

Its just math, and that has been proven to be the right way to follow and estimate your situation

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are right in all the above, However I am unfortunatly sure you are wrong in the part about clogging the system
In just one week you have gone to have the most cases in the world, Bigger than china.
Right now 2,4% need critical care the sick in the states and you have a deathrate at 1,52%
As your system gets clogged this will increase.

Its just math, and that has been proven to be the right way to follow and estimate your situation
Clogging the system in the US is primarily due to the containment strategy. First of all, people shouldn't stay inside unless they're sick, or unless going outside means being thrust into a situation where you are constantly bumping into strangers, like a pinball. But, hey, that's why my father(and all sensible NewYorkers) left NYC, to be able to breathe fresh air. My father spent WW2 fighting in the Pacific Islands, and still found it preferable to life in NYC.

When more than half of all cases are concentrated within 10 counties within 3 states, there are going to be issues.

Jack12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are awake now lol

I'n my country the situation is not that bad I guess.
There is panic and people buying more paper then food (wtf) but I watched video from usa where the lines are like few hundred meters long this is just toooooo crazy

I prefer to die rather standing in infinite line which will finally get me to the same point

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clogging the system in the US is primarily due to the containment strategy. First of all, people shouldn't stay inside unless they're sick, or unless going outside means being thrust into a situation where you are constantly bumping into strangers, like a pinball. But, hey, that's why my father(and all sensible NewYorkers) left NYC, to be able to breathe fresh air. My father spent WW2 fighting in the Pacific Islands, and still found it preferable to life in NYC.

When more than half of all cases are concentrated within 10 counties within 3 states, there are going to be issues.

Spring breakers spreading the virus,...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We had two two-packs(4 rolls total) of paper towels in our cart, yesterday, and store security informed us we could only buy one, because of rationing. Since when is 4 rolls of paper towels for a 6 person household hording? I didn't make a fuss about it, though. I just laughed it off.
A003D77D-0E04-47B0-B157-E6ACE11AD1D2.jpeg

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was allowed to buy 1 little 16 oz bottle of rubbing alcohol two days ago. Took 8 stores to find it.