Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just had the WORST DATE in the Sosuave history.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Sup fellas......

Yep,just like the titles says. It was bad.....bad.

It wasn't that the girl wasn't attractive.
It wasn't that I didn't like her.
It wasn't that she didn't like me.

It was...well,here's the deal......

You guys know how I've been tinkering with this whole "online dating" thing from my last thread where I talked about some of the off hand comments I put off in my profile and the messages I sent to women.

This isn't about the one chick,the one who I said was overweight and who went on and on about problems and issues in her life,it's about the other one,the one who I said sent me a message with her number AFTER I said something about how I'd look down a girl's shirt if she happen to drop something on the floor and had to bend down to pick it up.

(Yes,I said that). Maxtro,you talked about how awful your "bike ride chick" date went.....I think I got ya on this one bro.....

The date was supposed to be at 7 at the mall. I get there at like 7:04 or 05,walk around a bit,then go and sit at the food court.

I sent her a text at like 7:15 asking her where she was. She sent one back saying that she was AT HOME because of some issue that had come up,that it had been a bad day all day,and she said that she had thought that I would had called her 1st.

Now I can understand someone having a bad day,no problem there,but the "figured you'd call me 1st" comment......no.

That pissed me off. We make plans,I show up as per OUR agreement,you don't show,and it's my fault because I didn't call?

Naw,I don't roll that way. So after that,I just headed home,I didn't reply,and had no plans to. Then she sends me a text saying she's sorry,and that I could just go over to her house,and we could chill there.

I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go because I was taking her comfort level into consideration. I didn't want to go over to her place,and after being there,she suddenly realize that she had this stranger she'd met off the internet in her house having never met me in person before.

We talk for a while. She asked me about getting together later. While it is the man's role to set up and plan out the date,when she asked me about hanging out later,I PURPOSELY threw the decision making responsibilty on HER because of what she did. Then she suggests meeting at a park at around 9:15.I say ok,

so around 9:20,she sent me a text asking where I was. I just called her telling her I was at a different part of the park,and while we were speaking,I heard another voice in the background.

It was her daughter. She brought her 7 year old daughter ON THE DATE,told me she kept pestering her about where she was going,so she brought her along. Think that's bad? Ohhh.....it get's worse.

So I'm sitting there talking to this chick while her daughter's playing,then she gets a call from her mother. Her mother told her that her 5 year old son woke up,and was crying for her. So guess what she suggested.....

She asked me if I wanted to get in the car with her to go get her son. I was like,huh? She was like,"Well,I don't stay far from here. Dont worry,I'm not going to kidnap you. We'll go get him,then be right back". I was like,"Naw,I'll just stay here and wait."

Should have bolted right then while she was gone,lol.

So she goes and gets her other kid,and there you go....I'm out on a date with a chick and her two children. The 7 year old was just out playing,but the 5 year old was in his mother's lap the whole time. He whined,complained,kept asking to go home.

Trust me fellas,that uhh....well....it kinda puts a damper on the romantic mood,lol. :crackup:

There were about 10,000 awkward silences,and 9,999 of them were from ME. I mean hey,what can I say,never been out on a date with a FAMILY before,lol :crackup:

So after the thousandth time of her son asking to go home,I just told her to go ahead and take him home and that we could probably hang out another time. She just kept apologizing over and over again. So after the "date" was over,I get home,go on this dating site where I found her at,and notice there's a message in my inbox.

It's from her....apologizing again. I start replying to her message,and while I'm still typing,she sends me a text asking if I was still up. I text her back telling her to check her inbox. She then sends me a message telling me she thought I was "hot" and would love to get to know me better. She also told me that although she loves her kids,that she doesn't want to be alone forever,and that she hopes they didn't bug me.

Well they did.

Well hey,I gotta take my lumps. I broke the forum rule about dating a single mother,and bam...my worst,most awkward date ever.

She asked if I was free tomorrow. For another group date? Pul---lease. She a cute girl,a 7,DEFINATELY better looking than the other chick I met from the site.

She mentioned something about getting together without her kids and quote....."putting our hands on each other". Hmmmf....a cute girl wanting to put her hands on me.

Dammit,decisions,decisions.
Don't think that's the worst date ever. You met up a good looking girl who thinks highly of herself and brought her family along without telling you. Maybe she wanted to see how you would react, maybe she didn't have another option, maybe she wanted you know first before things getting serious. She wants another date with you alone, sounds positive to me.

Awkward silences are your fault, you were caught off guard yet have to roll with the punches.

SoSuaveScorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahahaa holy **** man that's gotta be the worst date in history

You should fill her in on your time schedule just for the hell of it to see if she is any good without the two other wheels

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you too well bro to even think you were after anything other than a casual relationship and some boob grabbage! LOL

So I can't really fault you for the single mother because I know you would never get into a serious LTR with one.

As I'm sitting here thinking, that might be one of the easier type of girls to lay, since they're likely sexually frustrated, horny and excited to be able to get away from the responsibilities of being a mom for a bit.

As for the girl blowing up your phone and life even more if you do in fact hit that, I wouldn't even worry about it (I'm sure your not.) Just do your thing....hahaha

Good story btw, even better since your an epic writer.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you too well bro to even think you were after anything other than a casual relationship and some boob grabbage! LOL

So I can't really fault you for the single mother because I know you would never get into a serious LTR with one.

As I'm sitting here thinking, that might be one of the easier type of girls to lay, since they're likely sexually frustrated, horny and excited to be able to get away from the responsibilities of being a mom for a bit.

As for the girl blowing up your phone and life even more if you do in fact hit that, I wouldn't even worry about it (I'm sure your not.) Just do your thing....hahaha

Good story btw, even better since your an epic writer.

PIMP

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The son hit me in my bad knee with a iron curtain rod and the mom kicked me out when I threatened to whip his little ass.
:crackup:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had the WORST DATE in the Sosuave history.

Don't be a drama queen. You met a nice girl who likes you a lot but unfortunately has kids, which disqualifies her in your mind, but that's your choice. She obviously would do you...with very little effort on your part. There are guys on here who are contemplating suicide because they are virgins, so don't think you have it so bad when an undesirable woman offers herself to you. I still don't understand why the suicidal virgins of the world don't just go bang an easy single mom, but I guess everyone has issues.

I have had dates where my car broke down, I crashed my car, I crashed her car, her dad caught us fvcking, I got her arrested...I have been on a lot of bad dates. Yours was not so bad. She is a nice girl who likes you very much. Let her down easily. It's good karma :)

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought Igetit is the new Pook, so watching him experience a train wreck is just very popcorn worthy.

Then again, Bible Belt nailed it too. Nothing is so bad that it couldn't get worse. PS. BB it won't let me Rep you anymore, but stay the **** away from my car.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fellas......

@Igetit! -- I re-read and absorbed this story.

I didn't understand a couple of the details from this story.

1. Why was this first date (arranged from a dating website, this was pre-swipe apps) in a food court? I've never thought of having a date in a mall food court, even back in the late 1990s/early 2000s when I was late teens/early 20s. By 2011, when this happened, malls were less cool than they were in the 1990s. Also, since the woman had a 7 and 5 year old at the time, I am guessing that she was at least 25 when this incident happened. How old was she?

2. Who would go to a park for a date at 9:15 PM? Even during summer, 9:15 PM is after sunset, unless you're living very far north, like Canada or Alaska. I've lived in 2 of the 15 largest metro areas in the US since my college graduation in the mid-2000s. There isn't a park I would go to at 9:15 PM for a date with some random from the internet, even in lower crime neighborhoods in either of those metros where I lived.

I just stay away from single moms all together
That's been what I've done.

Single motherhood takes on different forms and men will start to experience it at various times in their lives participating in the mating environment.

When I was in college, I never saw one pregnant undergraduate student on campus. The few pregnancies I saw on campus were graduate level students.

Around age 25 is when I started thinking about single moms. From ages 25-29, I don't recall ever interacting with a single mom in person but remember seeing them on dating websites when doing searches for similarly aged women.

If you're dealing with single moms under age 30, typically these are lower class women with less than bachelor's degrees.

From age 30+, the pool of single moms becomes more diverse. Single moms in their 30s consist of both the lower class women who had kids early in life and the BA/BS degree + having, middle class + women who got married and divorced.

During my 30s, I've seen more college educated single moms out in the real world but most of my single mom interaction have been virtual interactions. I've seen single mom profiles on swipe apps and swiped left on them.

Igetit!

Reaction score
@Igetit! -- I re-read and absorbed this story.

I didn't understand a couple of the details from this story.

1. Why was this first date (arranged from a dating website, this was pre-swipe apps) in a food court? I've never thought of having a date in a mall food court, even back in the late 1990s/early 2000s when I was late teens/early 20s.

It was just a meeting place. Date wasn't supposed to take place there,we were just supposed to meet there.....then the date would proceed from there.

I used to read a LOT of dating and relationship-type books back in the early to mid-2000s. One piece of advice I gathered was how women's Number 1 fear when it came to dating was potentially being raped or killed. When you first meet someone,you don't know them,so women typically will use extra caution. THAT......is why I suggested the food court. I wanted to meet someplace with plenty of other people around,somewhere out in the open,so she'd feel safe.

You know how emotional women can be. I set the meeting place in an area where she'd feel safe,so any concerns about her safety would be relieved. I still do that......even now. May not be a mall,but it's ALWAYS someplace out in the open,with plenty of other people around.

Usually just one date like that will show the girl I'm not going to try to harm or hurt her.

By 2011, when this happened, malls were less cool than they were in the 1990s.
Yeah. Well I think you see why I did it now.

Also, since the woman had a 7 and 5 year old at the time, I am guessing that she was at least 25 when this incident happened. How old was she?
This was 11 years ago.....but......I think she was 30.

2. Who would go to a park for a date at 9:15 PM?
Well,this was her suggestion. Remember: We were supposed to meet at the mall,but she flaked on me. So I just said to hell with it and was going to go home,but she then suggested meeting up at a park.

Even during summer, 9:15 PM is after sunset, unless you're living very far north, like Canada or Alaska. I've lived in 2 of the 15 largest metro areas in the US since my college graduation in the mid-2000s. There isn't a park I would go to at 9:15 PM for a date with some random from the internet, even in lower crime neighborhoods in either of those metros where I lived.
I live in Texas,and in the city where I live,crime isn't really a problem. People walk up and down the streets at night,kids walk home from school,people ride bikes,walk and exercise at parks,play soccer in open fields,basketball at outside courts,etc,etc.

So the park at night was no big deal. Irony was,I tried to meet her at the mall so SHE'D feel safe,but then SHE turned around and suggested meeting at the park...at night. Oh well.

Single motherhood takes on different forms and men will start to experience it at various times in their lives participating in the mating environment.
Very true.

When I was in college, I never saw one pregnant undergraduate student on campus. The few pregnancies I saw on campus were graduate level students.

Around age 25 is when I started thinking about single moms. From ages 25-29, I don't recall ever interacting with a single mom in person but remember seeing them on dating websites when doing searches for similarly aged women.

If you're dealing with single moms under age 30, typically these are lower class women with less than bachelor's degrees.
I'd say that's about right.

From age 30+, the pool of single moms becomes more diverse. Single moms in their 30s consist of both the lower class women who had kids early in life and the BA/BS degree + having, middle class + women who got married and divorced.

During my 30s, I've seen more college educated single moms out in the real world but most of my single mom interaction have been virtual interactions. I've seen single mom profiles on swipe apps and swiped left on them.
I no longer have a problem dating single mothers.....went out with one last night. Mainly cause I'm older now.

At first,it was just single girls. Was like this for the longest time.
Then slowly......it became women with young children.
Then women with teens

Now I got chicks showing me pics of their grandkids out on dates.

Well..........what can you do? It tis what it tis.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to read a LOT of dating and relationship-type books back in the early to mid-2000s. One piece of advice I gathered was how women's Number 1 fear when it came to dating was potentially being raped or killed. When you first meet someone,you don't know them,so women typically will use extra caution. THAT......is why I suggested the food court. I wanted to meet someplace with plenty of other people around,somewhere out in the open,so she'd feel safe.

You know how emotional women can be. I set the meeting place in an area where she'd feel safe,so any concerns about her safety would be relieved. I still do that......even now. May not be a mall,but it's ALWAYS someplace out in the open,with plenty of other people around.

Usually just one date like that will show the girl I'm not going to try to harm or hurt her.
I've done a fair amount of internet arranging of dates over the years. I never once thought of meeting a woman in a mall's food court from the internet. I have done approaching in malls, including in the mall's food court.

Most of my internet dates were at bars/restaurants.

I met one woman in a supermarket's parking lot prior to a hike. This was a date in 2005 arranged via the DMs on MySpace. The parking lot at this hiking trail tended to get very crowded, especially on Saturday afternoons, which is when this date was scheduled. We met in the parking lot of the nearest supermarket to the trail and then took one car to the parking lot at the base of this trail. I believe we were able to get a parking space.

This was 11 years ago.....but......I think she was 30.
30 with a 7 year old and a 5 year old demonstrated that she was lower class and likely had less than a bachelor's degree, even in 2011. 2010-present, women with bachelor's degree typically don't have their first child until 30. I'm 39 right now and I know of bunch of mid-30s couples having "Last Call" type babies. These women are typically having their first child at 32-35 and they have a bachelor's or advanced degree.

I live in Texas,and in the city where I live,crime isn't really a problem. People walk up and down the streets at night,kids walk home from school,people ride bikes,walk and exercise at parks,play soccer in open fields,basketball at outside courts,etc,etc.

So the park at night was no big deal. Irony was,I tried to meet her at the mall so SHE'D feel safe,but then SHE turned around and suggested meeting at the park...at night. Oh well.
This definitely isn't Dallas-Fort Worth, unless this was one of the sterile suburbs like Frisco or Southlake. Then again, Frisco and Southlake don't have a lot of single people, though some single moms who are divorced live in the suburb where they lived when they were married.

This likely isn't Houston, San Antonio, or Austin either.

I no longer have a problem dating single mothers.....went out with one last night. Mainly cause I'm older now.

At first,it was just single girls. Was like this for the longest time.
Then slowly......it became women with young children.
Then women with teens

Now I got chicks showing me pics of their grandkids out on dates.

Well..........what can you do? It tis what it tis.
At 39, I do well avoiding women with children. I know where to go in my city to avoid meeting women with children, even in non-bar approaching.

In my 30s, I have not been able to date women substantially younger than myself, simply because I do not make enough money to do so. The mid-30s childless women I date typically are aunts at this point, especially if they have older siblings. I've seen pics of nieces and nephews.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fellas......

It wasn't that the girl wasn't attractive.
It wasn't that I didn't like her.
It wasn't that she didn't like me.

You guys know how I've been tinkering with this whole "online dating" thing from my last thread where I talked about some of the off hand comments I put off in my profile and the messages I sent to women.

This isn't about the one chick,the one who I said was overweight and who went on and on about problems and issues in her life,it's about the other one,the one who I said sent me a message with her number AFTER I said something about how I'd look down a girl's shirt if she happen to drop something on the floor and had to bend down to pick it up.

(Yes,I said that). Maxtro,you talked about how awful your "bike ride chick" date went.....I think I got ya on this one bro.....

The date was supposed to be at 7 at the mall. I get there at like 7:04 or 05,walk around a bit,then go and sit at the food court.

I sent her a text at like 7:15 asking her where she was. She sent one back saying that she was AT HOME because of some issue that had come up,that it had been a bad day all day,and she said that she had thought that I would had called her 1st.

Now I can understand someone having a bad day,no problem there,but the "figured you'd call me 1st" comment......no.

That pissed me off. We make plans,I show up as per OUR agreement,you don't show,and it's my fault because I didn't call?

Naw,I don't roll that way. So after that,I just headed home,I didn't reply,and had no plans to. Then she sends me a text saying she's sorry,and that I could just go over to her house,and we could chill there.

I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go because I was taking her comfort level into consideration. I didn't want to go over to her place,and after being there,she suddenly realize that she had this stranger she'd met off the internet in her house having never met me in person before.

We talk for a while. She asked me about getting together later. While it is the man's role to set up and plan out the date,when she asked me about hanging out later,I PURPOSELY threw the decision making responsibilty on HER because of what she did. Then she suggests meeting at a park at around 9:15.

I say ok,so around 9:20,she sent me a text asking where I was. I just called her telling her I was at a different part of the park,and while we were speaking,I heard another voice in the background.

It was her daughter. She brought her 7 year old daughter ON THE DATE,told me she kept pestering her about where she was going,so she brought her along. Think that's bad? Ohhh.....it get's worse.

So I'm sitting there talking to this chick while her daughter's playing,then she gets a call from her mother. Her mother told her that her 5 year old son woke up,and was crying for her. So guess what she suggested.....

She asked me if I wanted to get in the car with her to go get her son. I was like,huh? She was like,"Well,I don't stay far from here. Dont worry,I'm not going to kidnap you. We'll go get him,then be right back". I was like,"Naw,I'll just stay here and wait."

Should have bolted right then while she was gone,lol.

So she goes and gets her other kid,and there you go....I'm out on a date with a chick and her two children. The 7 year old was just out playing,but the 5 year old was in his mother's lap the whole time. He whined,complained,kept asking to go home.

Trust me fellas,that uhh....well....it kinda puts a damper on the romantic mood,lol. :crackup:

There were about 10,000 awkward silences,and 9,999 of them were from ME. I mean hey,what can I say,never been out on a date with a FAMILY before,lol :crackup:

So after the thousandth time of her son asking to go home,I just told her to go ahead and take him home and that we could probably hang out another time. She just kept apologizing over and over again. So after the "date" was over,I get home,go on this dating site where I found her at,and notice there's a message in my inbox.

It's from her....apologizing again. I start replying to her message,and while I'm still typing,she sends me a text asking if I was still up. I text her back telling her to check her inbox. She then sends me a message telling me she thought I was "hot" and would love to get to know me better. She also told me that although she loves her kids,that she doesn't want to be alone forever,and that she hopes they didn't bug me.

Well they did.

Well hey,I gotta take my lumps. I broke the forum rule about dating a single mother,and bam...my worst,most awkward date ever.

She asked if I was free tomorrow. For another group date? Pul---lease. She a cute girl,a 7,DEFINATELY better looking than the other chick I met from the site.

She mentioned something about getting together without her kids and quote....."putting our hands on each other". Hmmmf....a cute girl wanting to put her hands on me.

Dammit,decisions,decisions.
I would have told her to put on the Disney channel and then banged her from behind in the bathroom.