Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just had the WORST DATE in the Sosuave history.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Sup fellas......

Yep,just like the titles says. It was bad.....bad.

It wasn't that the girl wasn't attractive.
It wasn't that I didn't like her.
It wasn't that she didn't like me.

It was...well,here's the deal......

You guys know how I've been tinkering with this whole "online dating" thing from my last thread where I talked about some of the off hand comments I put off in my profile and the messages I sent to women.

This isn't about the one chick,the one who I said was overweight and who went on and on about problems and issues in her life,it's about the other one,the one who I said sent me a message with her number AFTER I said something about how I'd look down a girl's shirt if she happen to drop something on the floor and had to bend down to pick it up.

(Yes,I said that). Maxtro,you talked about how awful your "bike ride chick" date went.....I think I got ya on this one bro.....

The date was supposed to be at 7 at the mall. I get there at like 7:04 or 05,walk around a bit,then go and sit at the food court.

I sent her a text at like 7:15 asking her where she was. She sent one back saying that she was AT HOME because of some issue that had come up,that it had been a bad day all day,and she said that she had thought that I would had called her 1st.

Now I can understand someone having a bad day,no problem there,but the "figured you'd call me 1st" comment......no.

That pissed me off. We make plans,I show up as per OUR agreement,you don't show,and it's my fault because I didn't call?

Naw,I don't roll that way. So after that,I just headed home,I didn't reply,and had no plans to. Then she sends me a text saying she's sorry,and that I could just go over to her house,and we could chill there.

I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go because I was taking her comfort level into consideration. I didn't want to go over to her place,and after being there,she suddenly realize that she had this stranger she'd met off the internet in her house having never met me in person before.

We talk for a while. She asked me about getting together later. While it is the man's role to set up and plan out the date,when she asked me about hanging out later,I PURPOSELY threw the decision making responsibilty on HER because of what she did. Then she suggests meeting at a park at around 9:15.

I say ok,so around 9:20,she sent me a text asking where I was. I just called her telling her I was at a different part of the park,and while we were speaking,I heard another voice in the background.

It was her daughter. She brought her 7 year old daughter ON THE DATE,told me she kept pestering her about where she was going,so she brought her along. Think that's bad? Ohhh.....it get's worse.

So I'm sitting there talking to this chick while her daughter's playing,then she gets a call from her mother. Her mother told her that her 5 year old son woke up,and was crying for her. So guess what she suggested.....

She asked me if I wanted to get in the car with her to go get her son. I was like,huh? She was like,"Well,I don't stay far from here. Dont worry,I'm not going to kidnap you. We'll go get him,then be right back". I was like,"Naw,I'll just stay here and wait."

Should have bolted right then while she was gone,lol.

So she goes and gets her other kid,and there you go....I'm out on a date with a chick and her two children. The 7 year old was just out playing,but the 5 year old was in his mother's lap the whole time. He whined,complained,kept asking to go home.

Trust me fellas,that uhh....well....it kinda puts a damper on the romantic mood,lol. :crackup:

There were about 10,000 awkward silences,and 9,999 of them were from ME. I mean hey,what can I say,never been out on a date with a FAMILY before,lol :crackup:

So after the thousandth time of her son asking to go home,I just told her to go ahead and take him home and that we could probably hang out another time. She just kept apologizing over and over again. So after the "date" was over,I get home,go on this dating site where I found her at,and notice there's a message in my inbox.

It's from her....apologizing again. I start replying to her message,and while I'm still typing,she sends me a text asking if I was still up. I text her back telling her to check her inbox. She then sends me a message telling me she thought I was "hot" and would love to get to know me better. She also told me that although she loves her kids,that she doesn't want to be alone forever,and that she hopes they didn't bug me.

Well they did.

Well hey,I gotta take my lumps. I broke the forum rule about dating a single mother,and bam...my worst,most awkward date ever.

She asked if I was free tomorrow. For another group date? Pul---lease. She a cute girl,a 7,DEFINATELY better looking than the other chick I met from the site.

She mentioned something about getting together without her kids and quote....."putting our hands on each other". Hmmmf....a cute girl wanting to put her hands on me.

Dammit,decisions,decisions.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl.

I'm sorry man.

The good news is, I think her IL is extremely high. And her flakeyness is reasonable, due to having children. If you can somehow find a way to isolate her, even for a little bit I'm sure you can "put your hands all over each other". And poke it, lmao.

It's all on you though.. she wants a daddy for her children. She already made that clear. And was probably part of her sick little test to see how you would react around her children. All she wanted was some sucker.. then she realized she landed on a man who is "hot" and might actually be "worthy" of her and her children. Poking it might come with consequences.

In any case, thanks for the entertaining read. Good luck.

-Scars

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus dude. You seem like a cool guy. It enrages me that guys like you are even having to deal with this! Surely there must be other equally hot but childless options open to you?

It was a funny read though. Simply unbelievable.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone chip in with their worst date story, we may as well get some more laughs out of them.

I had very nearly forgotten about this one. I met a Vietnamese or Thai cutie down at a beach-side cafe for breakfast one morning. She was dressed slightly trashier than I was expecting (kind of a guidette) but the big surprise was the hearing aid she was sporting, there had been no mention of that whatsoever. It wouldn't have been an issue if she had been cool with it but she was clearly insecure about it.

We head outside and pull up a bench where she keeps moving up on me. Now I did think, ok she could be waving me in here, or it could just be her hearing problem. Well I lean in and I swear to god this girl TELEPORTS to the opposite side of the bench! Very startling, outwardly I'm trying to carry on unphased but I'm thinking WTF was that?! She settles down, some normalcy returns but I'm already planning my exit.

I wrap things up and it turns out she actually wants to stay out a bit longer...Okaaaay. I'm rattled and making a beeline for my car, something in my head says come on, be a gentleman so I step towards her to give her the usual schmaltzy goodbye and a peck on the cheek. She turns her shoulders, shaking and cowering! "What are you doing?!", her words. Anyone watching would have thought I was trying to throw her in the trunk of my car, and that's when I lost my sh!t, mainly over the fact that I had just been made to look like a predator in public.

Words to the effect of "What the fvck is wrong with you, I'm just trying to be polite. Screw you, don't ever call me." Jumped in my car, peeled out of the carpark (that was kind of cool). Sent her a message "explaining" in fairly impolite terms how that was the most fvcked up thing I'd ever had to put up with on a date and deleted all of her contact details.

God knows what makes a girl that dysfunctional, I don't care to know. You don't bring that sh!t on a date and force other people to deal with it. OPP.

Laracuente

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao at least you got a story out of it...everytime I go on bad date's I think of it as that.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
She mentioned something about getting together without her kids and quote....."putting our hands on each other". Hmmmf....a cute girl wanting to put her hands on me.

I'm a tremendous fan of banging cute girls. It's like, one of my top 3 favorite things.

But if I were in your shoes, I'd be wondering "Okay, so if I bang this girl, am I going to be in a constant state of fighting off relationship questions?"

Maybe I'm the commitment-phobe cliche that girls warn each other about. I'm just envisioning you calling this girl up for a bootycall, then she wakes up in your place and tries to get you to have brunch with her kids. And that's how it goes every time you hang.

Or maybe she's seriously DTF (down to fu*k), and all my concerns are unwarranted.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick with online dating long enough and that story will seem like nothing. I've had ex bf's tapping on my car window, a girl show up with a group of friends including an orbitor hanging off her, one threatened to have someone beat me up in the back alley, a girl with breath so bad I had to drive with my window half down during the winter, been stood up, duped by fatties, had a mom want to F me with her kid in the room, you name it. Heard every excuse in the book and played every game in existence. Fun times.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question is, what are YOU looking for?

If your trying to **** her, try to come over on the late night when her kids are asleep.

Iceburg said:
But if I were in your shoes, I'd be wondering "Okay, so if I bang this girl, am I going to be in a constant state of fighting off relationship questions?"
I disagree. You dont have to "fight off" anything. If she asks you **** like that just blow it off with something like "We'll see where this goes", etc.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha damn. Okay here's mine:

So, I met up with this chick from POF down by the sandwich shop on the bar and club district by my University. Keep in mind that Im 6'3" maybe 6'4" and I'm trying to play linebacker on my University's football team. Anyway, this girl is like 4'10, not that I really have a problem with that. Anyway, we walk around and start talking, she goes on and on about how much she likes Twilight and Harry Potter. I like HP and all but come on, this was the first red light! So, suddenly she pulls out some pills and takes them in front of me (She explained that they were for her metabolism but I have my doubts). Another red light. I'm already planning my exit, due to my Inner DJ. However, my AFC remnants told me to stick around for a little longer and see where this was going.

So, we ended up going to a nearby coffee shop and she offers to pay for me, I politely decline and I don't get anything to drink. She sees a picture of me and my infant nephew of my phone and asks some questions about him. She then started asking me about the rest of my family. Yet ANOTHER red light. We go to her car and have a staring contest, next thing I know, she kisses me on the lips. I decided to go along with it and then, she tells me she would like a LTR. I tell her to give these things some time and that I don't want ANYTHING serious.

I never contacted her again and I deleted my POF profile immediately when I got back to my place. I think she's in a relationship with some sucker.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Haha damn. Okay here's mine:

So, I met up with this chick from POF down by the sandwich shop on the bar and club district by my University. Keep in mind that Im 6'3" maybe 6'4" and I'm trying to play linebacker on my University's football team. Anyway, this girl is like 4'10, not that I really have a problem with that. Anyway, we walk around and start talking, she goes on and on about how much she likes Twilight and Harry Potter. I like HP and all but come on, this was the first red light! So, suddenly she pulls out some pills and takes them in front of me (She explained that they were for her metabolism but I have my doubts). Another red light. I'm already planning my exit, due to my Inner DJ. However, my AFC remnants told me to stick around for a little longer and see where this was going.

So, we ended up going to a nearby coffee shop and she offers to pay for me, I politely decline and I don't get anything to drink. She sees a picture of me and my infant nephew of my phone and asks some questions about him. She then started asking me about the rest of my family. Yet ANOTHER red light. We go to her car and have a staring contest, next thing I know, she kisses me on the lips. I decided to go along with it and then, she tells me she would like a LTR. I tell her to give these things some time and that I don't want ANYTHING serious.

I never contacted her again and I deleted my POF profile immediately when I got back to my place. I think she's in a relationship with some sucker.

She likes crappy movies (like most chicks), she took some type of doctor-prescribed pill, and she asked you questions about your family.....

I feel like I'm missing something.

Although the mention of a LTR on a first date is super awful. So that IS a red flag.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, worse than my bike date? The one where she actually told me that she didn't want to get to know me? Maybe.

But my all-time worse date is the one where the girl brought her guy friend to chaperone. She was also the girl I had my best date with, which was last month and that ended with a blocked hug... And I'm seeing her next week.

Though Igetit!, I don't get why you stuck around? There were several moments where I thought you were going to bail but you didn't.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:

hit it on the 2nd date, go for 2nds on another date, then quit it.

It's what I try to do with single mothers. You do not need the negative energy of a single mother in your life. The mental baggage they carry is negative energy that you will be absorbing.

I say go for it and let her put her hands on you and have some fun.

Last edited:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar experience. Met a girl, she was decent looking, nothing special. Noticed "Emma" tattooed on her wrist and immediately felt a sinking feeling.

Me: "Who's Emma?"
Her: "Oh, that's my daughter. She's staying with her dad for the summer."

I talked to her for a week before we met and she never said anything about having a daughter! Deleted her number as soon as the date was over.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, that was actually a fantastic date.

The chick is primed to screw you on your next date. Simply go in for the kill now. Don't accept anything other than a fvck (in a gentlemanly but no-nonsense kind of way).

Just be sure to wear a condom. And flush it (don't put it in the trash) when you're done. And don't let her dispose of it for you.

You've got a sure lay on your next date with this chick. If you want it, that is.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that's as bad as the one where the blind date girl who invited me over for "lunch" only to have her 5 year old son there. The son hit me in my bad knee with a iron curtain rod and the mom kicked me out when I threatened to whip his little ass. Then the girl who set us up had the nerve to say, she really liked you! You should call her! I ran like the wind.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OP, that was actually a fantastic date.

The chick is primed to screw you on your next date. Simply go in for the kill now. Don't accept anything other than a fvck (in a gentlemanly but no-nonsense kind of way).

Just be sure to wear a condom. And flush it (don't put it in the trash) when you're done. And don't let her dispose of it for you.

You've got a sure lay on your next date with this chick. If you want it, that is.
Zarky is right. Take that into consideration if all you want is sex - doesn't sound like prime relationship material though.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laracuente said:
Lmfao at least you got a story out of it...everytime I go on bad date's I think of it as that.
Haha.. Exactly man! There are so many totally awkward situations I have gotten into with chicks and I just think of it as another chapter of the comical moments in life! Something to look back and laugh on.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord ...

These are some legit horror stories, what a nightmare.

Always have a way to entertain yourself on a date if things go wrong, or set a deadline "hey I got a couple hours, wanna hang out for abit before I go X".

Open dates (no time limit) with strangers is just ... well the above Tarantino horror story says it better than I can ... just WRONG.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah Pastor Igetit!. You're in my fav 5 posters on this site & you're advice is an inspiration to me. That said, no way I'll pass up this chance to laugh at you. So with that said, let's get to laughing...

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....*pause catching breath* okay...I'm ready again...

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

Whew that was a good laugh. O lord I laughed from a deep, good healthy place.

Anywho, this just proves you're on a way higher level than normal dude. You had a horrible experience yet you're still very much in control. Chick flaked on you but still wanted to see you THE SAME NIGHT....for most dudes here including myself, a flake would mean no counter offer & GG.

Chick bought along her kids which tortured you, you were awkwardly silent 9999 times yet this chick not only leaves messages in your inbox, she TEXTS you. She then proceeds to give up ALL her power by admitting that you're hot & she wants to touch you. I'd have to assume if a 7 overtly expresses that you're good looking, you're above above average. You got game & looks bro & in a situation that would have mauled so many dudes, you got the poon offered up to you.

Wouldn't blame you if you didn't smash, wouldn't even care, the mere fact that you can if you want to earns you respect.

Take this here rep Pastor.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some respect and find better. As men we should never put up with bs and drop standards and what we expect out of a person, just because she has a vagina and could give up sex.

Nah, screw it and run bro.

And the reason I dont even sleep with single moms, let alone not dating them, is because I know that if theres a **** up with the condom by some horrible chance....I think the odds are higher of her wanting to keep the damn thing and not get the morning after pill.

I just stay away from single moms all together