I just got my first taste of being Mr Non-Nice Guy(by way of a girl)

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. I just got a text from a girl saying that she just wanted to be friends with me. I replied back with Ok, I don't have time to meet with girls that just want to be friends". She told me that that was really rude. I'm not used to being Mr. Non-Nice Guy, but I had to stand my ground. This is the first time I've had a little negativity come my way, oh well, I better get used to it. My mind is split, the AFC biatch in me is saying I should feel guilty, while the side of me that approaches women I don't know is saying "Oh, well, you had to stand your ground and live your life". So we know where I'm standing.:)
How could this be perceived as rude anyways?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
f283000 said:
Don't stop there and keep it up! Tell her to make you a sandwish :D
I gotta go with sandwish man here.

Having a chick mad at you for being rude, is making sure she's thinking of you when she diddles her little pvssy to sleep.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I gotta go with sandwish man here.

Having a chick mad at you for being rude, is making sure she's thinking of you when she diddles her little pvssy to sleep.

Thats officially my new favorite quote.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
What a tool. You just missed out on a chance to meet with a girl and seduce her because you were afraid of being friend zoned. As soon as you tools hear the word friend, you freak the fuck out and quickly try to 'do what a DJ would'. How incredibly retarded to take everything so literally.

Even if you did get friend zoned, chill the fuck out because it's perfectly OK to have female friends. Also, you missed out on meeting more girls through her because of the retarded conditioning of this site on your already vulnerable egos.

Seriously, take a look at what you just did. This isn't bad-ass or productive no matter how I look at it.
lol....

OP your not wrong for doing what you did but your wrong in coming in here and basically "branging"

Do what you do and stand your ground. If you don't want to be her friend and don't want anything to do with her you did the right thing.

Don't do something because it feels right. Do something because you want to do it.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldschooler
What a tool. You just missed out on a chance to meet with a girl and seduce her because you were afraid of being friend zoned. As soon as you tools hear the word friend, you freak the **** out and quickly try to 'do what a DJ would'. How incredibly retarded to take everything so literally.

Even if you did get friend zoned, chill the **** out because it's perfectly OK to have female friends. Also, you missed out on meeting more girls through her because of the retarded conditioning of this site on your already vulnerable egos.

Seriously, take a look at what you just did. This isn't bad-ass or productive no matter how I look at it.
Ease up, it's a phase, if he's a 'beginner' he's well advised to lean on 'rules' and techniques for a while, eventually he'll come to rely more on intuition and experience. Cultivating that experience is more important than getting this one particular situation to play out right. Your own game might have evolved differently but that's the way it happens for the majority.

"What a tool....freak the **** out....incredibly retarded...chill the **** out....retarded conditioning....already vulnerable egos....isn't bad ass"

Think that's going to help people come around to your point of view?

Play the ball, not the man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that what the OP said was wrong, but oldschooler is definitely right. You could have always kept her on as a friend and just continued to escalate/seduce her. Despite what a lot of people say, you CAN seduce female friends, oh yes you can. You just have to keep a strong sexual frame.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol....bro do you really think she wanted to be your friend.

She wasn't interested in you and wanted to let you down easily. Your response was retarded in that you took her statement too literally.

If there was any possibility of friendship, you just totally blew it coming off
as an angry douche.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the manginas on this thread never cease to amaze me. If women were attracted to flowers, sweetness and smiles 24/7, there would be no need for sosuave. But that isn't the way the world turns, isn't it?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Hey. I just got a text from a girl saying that she just wanted to be friends with me. I replied back with Ok, I don't have time to meet with girls that just want to be friends". She told me that that was really rude. I'm not used to being Mr. Non-Nice Guy, but I had to stand my ground.

No prob. I wouldn't mind using this on a girl if she didn't really have any hot friends that she could hook you up with.

it's ok to spike a little drama and emotions from time to time. Just own it (the mentality) and stand your ground.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
zekko said:
I don't think that what the OP said was wrong, but oldschooler is definitely right. You could have always kept her on as a friend and just continued to escalate/seduce her. Despite what a lot of people say, you CAN seduce female friends, oh yes you can. You just have to keep a strong sexual frame.
I think you can too, but you have a limited time window to do so. If you wait too long, you become her brother. Then you have no chance.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is do things the right way first. Follow Anti-Dump. Once she shoes disintrest then that is when you need to let her be. Too many girls in the world to be playing chess with a girl whose disentrested in you.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The BB.com Misc way of doing things when it comes to women works better for me than Sosuave. (I think its cause of my physique and my attitude) However, I also like to have a nrain behind my brawn...just saying.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burning the bridges and verbalizing it is not very wise, but if you could not care less, I don't see why not. And the other thing is that women aren't stupid either - they know you want pus$y and it's gonna take a lot work to get there once you are into this faux friendship, if at all. You simply better to put your bet on other women, given there are more. This friendship never flies with me because they know what's gonna happen once we are one on one. And than, would you wanna have a woman whose IL flactuates like that? It probably will go down at some point again and here we go doing the same thing again and asking the same questions.That's my own approach to this problem. You gotta start right and maintain right from the very first contact- the rest is a chess game, but I happen to like them. After all, do you have anything to lose with her? Nothing invested, and her friends? Ehhh

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Hey. I just got a text from a girl saying that she just wanted to be friends with me.
Well, you already got a good flaming and as well as some good advice. Move on and learn.

And next time, reply with this.

;)

Professor Booty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best reply in this situation is a simple "Ok". This short answer says all you really need to say without saying it:
a) I get the picture.
b) It's no big deal.
c) I'm moving on.
This, followed by no contact or minimal contact if you can't avoid it. It's better to avoid explaining to her why you don't want to be "friends" - this sets up an unnecessary battle and is a potential trap if you're dealing with an attention *****.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Well, you already got a good flaming and as well as some good advice. Move on and learn.

And next time, reply with this.

;)
Haha, that was great!
And thanks for the advice everyone. I have class with her tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll just ignore her.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative reinforcement works best. Prove me wrong. Ideally with links to studies...
A little method behind the madness eh? Jesus, you'd think after ten plus years in the military I'd recognise the angry drill sergeant routine. No beef with that.