Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got a phone number of a hot woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who I approached who was working at a thrift store. On the paper with her number she dotted the I in her name with a heart. I've talked with her yesterday but today I decided to ask her for her number and got it. Both days she smiled a lot and almost giggled when she talked to me. She even waved when she recognized me there again today so I assumed getting her number was a sure thing.
In the past I haven't been very good with women and relationships. I am looking for sex but I might also want a relationship with this woman.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, great job getting her #.

Second, slow down. Don't put any expectations on this.

Just let everything be what it wants to be.

Now, be direct and ask her out the first time you call her.
I forgot to mention I asked her what she's doing Friday and Saturday and she said she'll probably have to work. I said: Ok, I'll call you sometime. And she said: Great! (and smiled)

I agree with what you're saying, if she just wants sex I'm down for that, and if she wants a LTR I would be down for that as well is what I'm saying.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said she had to work, did she tell you when she'd be available?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said she had to work, did she tell you when she'd be available?
I didn't ask, but I can tell from the way she was acting that she's interested in me. The store she works at closes at 6 PM today. I'm thinking of texting her after that today and asking her what day(s) she has off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I asked her what she's doing Friday and Saturday and she said she'll probably have to work. I said: Ok, I'll call you sometime. And she said: Great! (and smiled)

I agree with what you're saying, if she just wants sex I'm down for that, and if she wants a LTR I would be down for that as well is what I'm saying.
Based on what? You don't even know her. Raise your standards.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would play it cool. Wait a couple days, then ask her.
I tried the wait a couple of days thing a while back when I got another woman's number and within those two days she met someone else. :( So I may contact her after 6 PM today (the store she works at closes at 6 PM today).

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like scarcity mindset.
I'm not against a LTR, although I agree that it's kind of early to be thinking about one, I mean I just met this woman yesterday.
Although I would be down for a LTR possibly with this woman, I am against marriage, where a woman can on a whim divorce me and get half or more of my assets. I am also against having children, since they are so expensive to support.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I just met this woman yesterday. Although I would be down for a LTR possibly with this woman,
Ask yourself, "why am I willing to sacrifice having multiple women, for just one that I barely know?"

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself, "why am I willing to sacrifice having multiple women, for just one that I barely know?"
I see your point. (Although I don't often get this much perceived interest by a woman of this caliber (looks wise).)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who I approached who was working at a thrift store. On the paper with her number she dotted the I in her name with a heart. I've talked with her yesterday but today I decided to ask her for her number and got it. Both days she smiled a lot and almost giggled when she talked to me. She even waved when she recognized me there again today so I assumed getting her number was a sure thing.
In the past I haven't been very good with women and relationships. I am looking for sex but I might also want a relationship with this woman.
Maybe it's best to find out whether or not she's a psychopath first.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice but don't get ahead of yourself and don't feel bad if she doesn't answer. Most of the time they don't respond after giving number even if they initially act interested

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice but don't get ahead of yourself and don't feel bad if she doesn't answer. Most of the time they don't respond after giving number even if they initially act interested
I know they often will give out their phone number and then never want to meet up for a date or sex or whatever. In fact, the last time I got a phone number from a woman and went to set up the details of when, I got the: "I'll let you know" text.

Fortunately this woman seemed to give off more IOI's than that last woman.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I try texting her or calling her first? Any ideas on what to say would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I'm not a funny person, so should I try to be ****y/funny using canned material? (I assume she knows I'm not funny since we've already met twice.)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely need to slow your roll and wait a few days.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that happened before when you waited two days to ask another woman and she told you she met someone. She didn't, it was a polite rejection.

When you approach a woman out of the blue and ask for her number, you need to wait longer. The fact you went up to a stranger and got her number, that's fine. But a woman in the back of her mind is going to wonder if you have any other girls in your life, that you need to resort to asking someone you don't know.

You need to play this extra cool. It's the big 4th of July weekend on top of it. You should be busy with family, friends, fireworks, etc. Wait at least a week.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that happened before when you waited two days to ask another woman and she told you she met someone. She didn't, it was a polite rejection.

When you approach a woman out of the blue and ask for her number, you need to wait longer. The fact you went up to a stranger and got her number, that's fine. But a woman in the back of her mind is going to wonder if you have any other girls in your life, that you need to resort to asking someone you don't know.

You need to play this extra cool. It's the big 4th of July weekend on top of it. You should be busy with family, friends, fireworks, etc. Wait at least a week.
You may be right. The thing is I didn't play it that cool around her and she seemed interested in me and gave me her number. I was even wearing my nerdy looking glasses both times I met her. Should I continue to wear the glasses or get contacts? I think the ball is in my court this time, meaning she is definitely interested, I'd just better not **** it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.