"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I just freeze

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i have read about dramatic transformations. I have changed myself. You just gotta do it for yourself man, thats all there is to it. One day, you will get so fed up you will adopt the attitude they are referring to. Your hand can only satisfy you so long, and when that day comes, you will know what we are talking about.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
lol, ive once woken up and gone enough bs im doing it and saw her that day and never did it lol
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Just leave him, he's an attention *****. wont try anything out.
 

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
ive tryed everything on this thread and more. how do u know i havent tryed anything do u know me in real life ? no then **** off
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Mr Shy
ive tryed everything on this thread and more. how do u know i havent tryed anything do u know me in real life ? no then **** off
Most people reply to the posts informing people of there success. So **** off ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
this thred was made so people can help me and if you dont want to help me f*** off
 
Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
its a shame, i thought he was finally begining to come around. Now I realize he's still the same insecure little kid that made the other 4 posts.

Oh well, continue on little buddy.

"If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
He's just trying to act tough and macho by telling someone for the first time in his life to F off.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top