Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just freeze

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, when i try to talk to girls i just freeze, at home im like yeh ill do it tomorow when i see that group of girls i like and when i see them i just freeze and dont do it and shyt myself!!

i need advice QUICK!!

i have read the bible and it dont help

dont say anything like talk to 5 strangers or just do it!

because they dont help plz help thanks

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's all within you, there will come a day when you wake up and think. Fcuk it, i'm going to talk to that girl, and i dont give a **** what anyone else thinks. Then it's all about experience.

BE A MAN!!!!

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Shy you've read the bible with some of the most inspirational posts and youve tried the bootcamp theres not much we can do other than say just do it. All the posts in the world aint going to make one bit of differance if youre to much of a ***** to go out there and talk to a few harmless girls. They wont kill you or anything.

the_ajp

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no one who's gonna solve your problem only you ! Start working on confidance. Start with your looks start exercizing start making something of it anything STOP WHINING ! and get out there! Go I'm not gonna grab your balls for you, you've got to do it man ! You can't tell me that you knew everything that's in the bible and you also can't tell me you that NONE of it is applicable to you. Maybe you should read covey for teenagers first I might help you take a more proactive attitude towards things.
Click here for the book

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear you made this exact same post like 2 weeks ago.

My recomendation: Grow some balls.

We taught you how to fish, we can't catch the fish for you.

Sorry it was 2 months ago: To Shy

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could try playing sport, like cycling or somthing like that but put your all in to it and this should boost your enegery levles and testostoron levles (i cant spell it) as well as imrove lots of other things including your body!

hope iv been a help

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he even wants help, he just likes people to feel sorry for him i guess.

He doesn't even reply to his posts other than to complain about how things won't work for him.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
I honestly don't think he even wants help, he just likes people to feel sorry for him i guess.

He doesn't even reply to his posts other than to complain about how things won't work for him.
yeah your right he has no ambition in him. No will to have a bit of short-term imbarresment for a life-time gain. I know you said it doesn't work but grab your balls and go for it there is no other way. No-one is going to suddenly take control of your mind and make you approach her. Your future is in your own hands. Will you go out grab your balls and try to go for what you want like a man or are you going to post this once every two months in the hope that some-one can change your way of thinking. You're telling me you've tried everything you can for 2 months and your still to much of a ***** to approach.
It's now or never; Champ or chump; Live or exist. The guys on here can only show you the door you've got to get up, open it and walk through it. Come to think of it I think doing that is more dangerous than approaching a girl, oh well its up to you but don't post crying about how youve tried everything. Is there some kind of barrier around her that you bounce off? Is it really that hard to say hi to a girl? Are you, a man, scared of some girl? Are you actually a man? Have I wasted precious minutes of my life writing this post when you're just going to say: "He doesn't understand how hard it is because hes not shy." I was shy about a month ago ago. I was a nice guy but now Im not because I made the choice to be a man. Will you?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey 'mr shy' yeh i know who you are and listen up, this is a self help forum, notice the word self. we can give you advice but at the end of the day its you who has to improve yourself, we cant do it for you and this is not magic, tou have to puul yourself together and do it because all you are doing is complaining, saying you can not do it and are getting no where, well you have to rmember that posting osme crap on these forums is not going to do everything for you, it can be informative and helpfull, but if you want to change you have to do it you have asked so many times how to be confident. its self explanitary its not that you cant its that you wont, you asking how to be confident is not going to help you, just pull yourself together and think of you in 5 years time if you do not do this and then just do it. I do not want to see another post from you asking how to be confident or complaining you cant do it

either do it or just go and be lonely for your wohle life, i suggest you try and change, but what you should not do is cary on posting expecintg other people to help you when you have to help yourself.

RogueX

Reaction score
Hey I'm not a master DJ or anything but here are a few things I do(they also help a lot when your in a public speaking contest lol):

A little trick I picked up: If your really nervous, take a deep breath and let it out slowly, imagine all your fears leaving with that breath. It should give you a peaceful feeling. Repeat if you need to.

The key thing is to not hesitate, the longer you think about what could go wrong the more nervous you get. You will gain a little experience everytime you overcome your fear, each time you beat your nervousness it will weaken and you will become more confident. Just like anything else, the more you do it the easier it gets.

After you overcome your fear, you will wonder why you were ever afraid.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Shy
hey, when i try to talk to girls i just freeze, at home im like yeh ill do it tomorow when i see that group of girls i like and when i see them i just freeze and dont do it and shyt myself!!

i need advice QUICK!!

i have read the bible and it dont help

dont say anything like talk to 5 strangers or just do it!

because they dont help plz help thanks
I think it really is building up. I used to be so shy, I could barely talk to someone if they called me.

Now, I don't care who you are. I just go off and try to be as funny, cool, and friendly as possible to anybody.

I've lost most of my enemies, manage to talk to groups of people who I'd never imagine I could even look at, and it's great.

I have phase 1 of my social life done. Almost, I just gotta find a clean group of people to hang out with, and then, I'm off to find some sort of intimate relationship. Both are kind of intertwined.

Just force yourself to do it. Don't go after groups of women. Go after one at a time (I mean, don't go after a group, go after women who are alone).

Cold approaches are hard. So try some warmer ones first. Like people in your classes and work etc.

--iMat

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have an idea that will work, but only if you're desperate. If something else will work, then try that, but other wise try this...

Get drunk one night... go out and start talking to random girls.
do that on nights, but keep decreasing how drunk you are every night

eventually, youll end up so you dont need to be drunk

its desperate, but i spose it would work

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Ok I have an idea that will work, but only if you're desperate. If something else will work, then try that, but other wise try this...

Get drunk one night... go out and start talking to random girls.
do that on nights, but keep decreasing how drunk you are every night

eventually, youll end up so you dont need to be drunk

its desperate, but i spose it would work
haha worked for me. I showed up at the mall with 5 shots, then 4 shots and sofourth. 5 shots was a bit too much for me. I ended up looking like a fool.

Also, look into an anti-depressant and social anxiety disorder.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Dude, it's all within you, there will come a day when you wake up and think. Fcuk it, i'm going to talk to that girl, and i dont give a **** what anyone else thinks. Then it's all about experience.

BE A MAN!!!!
Sounds a lot like "Office Space".... :)

"Just Do It"

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks guys, and those of you who think i make these posts for people to feel sorry for me lol u guys r sad if u think that lol, you people make this forum a bad place so get the he** out of it.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Shy
ok thanks guys, and those of you who think i make these posts for people to feel sorry for me lol u guys r sad if u think that lol, you people make this forum a bad place so get the he** out of it.
I would leave but the whole being a moderator thing keeps me here :p

Nice to see you came back for once ;)