Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just found I'm testosterone deficient

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For sleep, I take Magnesium Threonate (expensive) then read a book. Read manly authors like William E Woodward (moderately easy) or Eric Hoffer (complex).
Melatonin pills is good too.... Read a book... Also avoid ANY computer/tv/cellphone screen for 1-2hours before bed (2 hours especially for ADHD)... because the screen light are made to reproduce the sun. If you still want ''to game'' on your computer... Download this program: F.Lux

F.Lux is a program that change your computer screen light to reproduce the ''outside'' light depending on your sleep goals... My computer screen at 8pm because ''yellow'' and boy does it put me to sleep lol.

If you have testosterone defficiency... or Low Testoterone ... Like Me.... You vulnerable to depression, anxiety, stress, irregular sleep, lack of sex drive.

You need to sleep better, you need to workout (cardio/gym), you need to avoid salt/sugar and get more ''vitamin'' (better diet) - food has impact on your health.

If you have testoterone defficiency or Low Testo : Use that to work on your ''life goals - purpose - stuff outside women''.... it's an advantage to have Testoterone Defficiency or Low T if you have ''alot on your plate''.... Give you more focus on ''society/personal goal''