“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"i just dont like u like that"

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
what in god's name kind of fvcked up line is that?? god d@mmit im so sick of hearing that.u put so much time and energy into trying to dj a girl and then they go and pull that sh!t on u.thats fvcked up.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
thanx man she actually just said this to me like 10 min ago and as we speak im thinkin about the move im gonna put on the next chick :D
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Read that thread with 27 replies I have going.

Please :) It covers what you just talked about.
 

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
HAHA DJ methods really work..

i acted like i could give a shyt about that girl turning me down when in reality it pissed me off but about 20 or 30 min later after seeing that i didnt care she came back to me and said that she wanted to go...

this site kicks a*s
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
cool man!
 

elguato

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by -XL-
HAHA DJ methods really work..

i acted like i could give a shyt about that girl turning me down when in reality it pissed me off but about 20 or 30 min later after seeing that i didnt care she came back to me and said that she wanted to go...

this site kicks a*s
nice one man
 

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
it turns out that were going "as friends":confused:

should i be happy about this or not? any1 have ideas on how to make it more of a date situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Don't accept that.

Call her out, if you want her as your girlfriend... make her your girlfriend.

The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, I said that I wouldn't accept friends and it's all or nothing. She still LJBF, I said no thanks, I have enough friends.

Your call buddy
 

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Don't accept that.

Call her out, if you want her as your girlfriend... make her your girlfriend.

The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, I said that I wouldn't accept friends and it's all or nothing. She still LJBF, I said no thanks, I have enough friends.

Your call buddy
so take her to the movies as friends..call her a few days later and ask if she wants to go again sometime but as a date..if she says no LJBF say no thats ok...
OR
do i call her b4 the first one and tell her i decided i dont wanna go as friends bc i have plenty of friends that r going anyway and ill only go if its a date ???
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
What i would do is tell her with a lot of times before the date... maybe a few days, actually... next time you talk to her.

I don't know what you were thinking, but when I said date, I meant date. Not as friends, but in a romantic context.

Then if she LJBF's you... next her or whatever you wanna do
 

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
i dunno ill just have to put some thought into this 1
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Go as friends and make a move. Or say you want to go and stand her up and say "something more important came up", but you want to make it up to her by bringing her to such and such.


Play the game man
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Why do you want to bump this again? You already have more advice than you will ever need, now it's up to you to grab your balls and get out there. And stop thinking about this chick so much or it will turn into big-time oneitus.
 

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Why do you want to bump this again? You already have more advice than you will ever need, now it's up to you to grab your balls and get out there. And stop thinking about this chick so much or it will turn into big-time oneitus.
just to get more opinions
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
-XL-
Heres the deal, you can upfront next her to her face, and laugh it off. This will teach you a lil lesson about confidence and being the prize.

OR, you could confidently persist in dating her. This would most likly result in failure, but learn you a lesson about patience and detachment.

Choose one, and I will go into detail about what you should do. After you choose, post your answer, and PM me so I remember to respond ;).

-Too everyone else-
Good advice, keep up the smarts.

-WUWD-
You are an insult to this forum and through that an insult to me as you have read my posts/theories and still remain a fool. Why don't you grow up, grab your balls and live a little?
 

-XL-

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MoAF
[B/]you could confidently persist in dating her. This would most likly result in failure, but learn you a lesson about patience and detachment.[/B]
that sounds like the one for me since ive already agreed to go with her lol..thanx
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top