You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
lol yepOriginally posted by jmm854
Sounds like you've got yourself a pretty stable girl there.
nice one manOriginally posted by -XL-
HAHA DJ methods really work..
i acted like i could give a shyt about that girl turning me down when in reality it pissed me off but about 20 or 30 min later after seeing that i didnt care she came back to me and said that she wanted to go...
this site kicks a*s
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
so take her to the movies as friends..call her a few days later and ask if she wants to go again sometime but as a date..if she says no LJBF say no thats ok...Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Don't accept that.
Call her out, if you want her as your girlfriend... make her your girlfriend.
The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, I said that I wouldn't accept friends and it's all or nothing. She still LJBF, I said no thanks, I have enough friends.
Your call buddy
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
just to get more opinionsOriginally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Why do you want to bump this again? You already have more advice than you will ever need, now it's up to you to grab your balls and get out there. And stop thinking about this chick so much or it will turn into big-time oneitus.
that sounds like the one for me since ive already agreed to go with her lol..thanxOriginally posted by MoAF
[B/]you could confidently persist in dating her. This would most likly result in failure, but learn you a lesson about patience and detachment.[/B]
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.