Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hit my girlfriend today and broke her nose. Help me!

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit my girlfriend today.. wow I feel like such ****. I guess im gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell you guys what happend.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I ****ed my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.

She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..

My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare
but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaaha wow omg wtf ftw bbq?

Well played Sir.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ima tell you like my friend told me: never punch women. Use open palm if you have to.

By the way: true story?

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Ima tell you like my friend told me: never punch women. Use open palm if you have to.

By the way: true story?
lol read the last paragraph

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid...that jokes been done before on here...and done way better i might add.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAH I'M LOVIN IT MAN UR THE MANA HAAHAHAHAHAHAH

i gotta rep u for this :)

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
did SoSuave just get Bel-Aired????!?!?!?!
OMFG,aparently so. I hate you Icatch. :cuss:

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bel-Aired FTMFW!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Good jop Icatch, way to keep humor on this board

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
omg, now she's gona wana hump u. U are a jerk, alpahman taking in charge. This his how bad boys do it. Damn, she totally has the hots for you now

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha...you just made my day.