You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You should have used a closed fist and broke her jaw. If these bull-dike hos want to be guys, they gotta play like guys...If they want special treatment after talking smack, they'll understand how I feel when they wake up in a pool of their own blood.
“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
"You should have used a closed fist and broke her jaw. If these bull-dike hos want to be guys, they gotta play like guys...If they want special treatment after talking smack, they'll understand how I feel when they wake up in a pool of their own blood."
I'd agree partially if it wasn't for, oh say jail time.
It goes like this. A girl gets two hits. The first one she gets a warning the second she now has a dikk. Whack her one good. Now in you situation her hit counted as two. She didn't know you and you did not do anything to deserve that disrespect. The problem isn't you smacking her back it's the guys that wouldn't have.
I do beleive that hitting her back was thr right thing to do.
But, as we all know, AFCs and retarded white-knights are everywhere.I bet if it happened to me and another guy was around, he would have attacked me because I do not have the right to hit a girl.
No amounth of reasoning can change how much they now want to kick your ass for that outrage.I do not mind stading my ground against an idiot or 2 at the same time.The problem is when they begin to yell at everyone that a random guy(you) hit a poor innocent girl.Then, all the ****ing crowd wants to butcher you.
BTW:I have seen this happen hundreds of time.
"She's Out of Your League"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Congratulations Bro - welcome to "I-hit-the-ho-back" club!
Were you in keeping with your screen name - "playing pimp" and pimp slap her with the full torso back-hand technique, or did you do it as the british do and sissy hit her with your gloves? These women today are masculine and do not necessarily have to be a lesbian - these wh@res are getting bolder by the day and its these femenine weak men that condones this un-ladylike behavior. Kudos to you for keeping with your true nature as a man and not being scared of the repercussions of your rightful actions - as many men seem scared to do this today.
One question for you - how could a man be so slow and not see the slap coming in enough time to block it?
You do *not* hit a girl first, but if she hits you first (for unjustified reasons), you should throw a right cross. Simple. Or a backhand, if the girl is a small, frail one.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
madgame - thanks -- i almost forgot about that site - i like the music to it and when i feel like slapping some hos on sosuave i go to this site and do a cyber slap - it's not the same as the real thing though, but it lessens my anger and brings a soothing calm to my state of mind - don't ask me why it does, it just does - probably has something to do with the inner male make-up tied to our genetic DNA don't-like--the-hos cell.
You reacted better then i would of, i would of taken on all 6 of em, that would be interesting i wonder how a guy can do against 6 girls, now thats something to think about...
i have had 2 buddies get hit by girls at the club or bar in the past 2 weeks. One got a black eye, and one got a split lip. The one who got a black eye should have definately hit back (same situation with the bull dyke type biatch, but he made a comment about her "smell"). The other guy deserved to get hit, and I think it was funny as hell. Equal rights equal fights.
What are the legal problems that could have caused though? Sounds like it passed but it could have easily went bad. I mean 5-6 girls could all lie and get you in some serious sh*t.
I hate even being put in that type of spot, it seems you can't do anything without some clown pulling a stunt like she did and setting the stage for serious sh*t to unfold.
I have had the "white knight" deal happen. For some reason though he went away before he got busted up....
Good for him, he didn't even know what it was about(cu*t should have not tried to take my parking spot) but he was willing to have me beat his ass for her.
I love how you handled these hos. "Step any closer and your going down" ....i bet you scared them *****es. Way to stand up to disrespect like that. You did the right thing. If women want to act so independent and badass like this one did she deserved to be treated like a male.
“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It wasn't the best situation to get into anayway. A true DJ need never declare his intentions with a cat-call when a nod and a smile would suffice. However, given the circumstances, bravado was met with bravado and you did the right thing.
Keep an open hand and remain on the defensive. There is very little way of convincing a jury of the distinction between agression towards a woman and defending yourself should the situation come to that.
Oh and Latte. I think you're taking Mz Maddox's quote a bit out of context. I believe it more likely she was talking about play-fighting, which is a perfectly tenable form of foreplay.
Originally posted by Avsguy01 I love how you handled these hos. "Step any closer and your going down" ....i bet you scared them *****es. Way to stand up to disrespect like that. You did the right thing. If women want to act so independent and badass like this one did she deserved to be treated like a male.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.