Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I Hit A Girl...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by Phrozen
Anyone stupid enough to hit another person and not expect retaliation deserves to get curb stomped regardless of gender.

I like that ...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by Blurred Elevens
You should have used a closed fist and broke her jaw. If these bull-dike hos want to be guys, they gotta play like guys...If they want special treatment after talking smack, they'll understand how I feel when they wake up in a pool of their own blood.


OOOHH !!! YEAHHHH!!! LOL !!BIBLle-WORthY!!!:cool:
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
You went too easy on this dyke. Should've pulled out your glock 9 and smoked her...:mad:

:cool:
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by donut dunker
It seems like you guys are just like yeah id hit a chick no matter what. Women can be treated 2 ways, 1. equals 2. women. If they want equal treatment then they deserve it.

I think a cooler head would have prevailed there. So what random dyke slapped you. If a bunch a girls jumped you (which very well could have happened) it definatly would have been the suck.

I totally agree .Treat them like equals we are equals under the law and under the eyes of god.
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Yep I think you did the right thing to bro! Ive had a few b*tches hit me over the years, I was always told dont hit a women, dont hit a women.....But f*ck it, if they ever try it again i'll do what it takes to make em realise theyd better f8cking stop it while they can...... I love MrBond007's use of the term 'Retarded white Knight' Its something ive been aware of, these dummy men who are ready to lay themselves on the line for the poor maiden in distress, but never actualy found a way to describe it...... The city where I live, there was an unfortunate case where a women runs into a starbucks to get away from her husband who went psyco, husband comes in after her with a big knife, starbucks guy steps in between em to protect women, husband stabs and kills starbucks guy! to bad for starbucks guy....the strange thing is, there was a collection for the poor guy who got killed, guess which charity they donated the proceeds to? 'The violence against women fund' go figure......
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Way to go for not being a weak little pansy nice guy!!

If anyone hits me (I don't care if they have a ***** or not) I'm hitting them back, even if they're double my size (I'm a small guy, so that's not hard to find).

I might give a warning if I'm in a really good mood, the girl is small, and the hit was weak. Even then, if she hits a second time I'm hitting back, HARD.

Ben
 
Top