"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I haven't gotten laid in about a year and a half - starting to really crave it

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
They all are right?
Yep. And I like them that way. Don’t change a thing. If he does get one like that one...just think how much of a chump he will be and about the rounds she will be making. Lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yep. And I like them that way. Don’t change a thing. If he does get one like that one...just think how much of a chuck he will be and about the rounds she will be making. Lol
You mean "chump" not "Chuck" right? So you might as well tap it when you can and laugh about it when it's out of eyesight.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@sazc

I've got 2 ask this, no disrespect here but r u a dude masquerading as a chick?

Because if u r not then it's really gonna look really bad for some of the guys that's on here.
Nope, chick. 2 boobs and the 'other'. I'm an engineer plus I've been reading this site for a while so I'm sure things have rubbed off on me

Sosuave has actually helped me realize that I needed to not worry so much about being rejected, that I would rather be with someone I am compatible with, than be with 'just anyone' in order to not be alone. SS has taught me to always be open to the date (it's difficult for guys to ask, if they do, try to make it happen) to always offer to split the check, to always make it easy (no games) for the people I am interested in dating and to always try my best to not hurt any feelings with the people I am not interested in dating.

Even chicks can learn.

I think the most important thing I've learned is 'do no harm'. Not that I was a B before, but I take greater care NOW than I did before because I have seen the other side. Women are important to men for many different reasons. Women validate men on a very fundamental and organic level. It's important to take care and do no harm when interacting with them.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You're not wrong in what you are saying

what kills me is I just don't get natural dating opportunities much anymore. A lot of this stuff would be fixed with some dating success with women in my league but I have to cold approach to do that, which is ridiculously hard and I can't do online dating because I look like a f**king ugly retard in pictures

i have to get way out of my comfort zone, which is massively daunting
Listen, I'm done trying to counsel you only because you don't listen to anyone so why bother.

What I will say, that I really hope you understand and take in is, every time you tell yourself something affirmative as to why it's just not happening for you, you need to challenge that thought and commit to changing that situation.

If you read above, you gave me a reason as to why it's not happening for you. Challenge your negative thought processes and dare to change it. That's really the only way things are going to change for you, and it's something only you can do.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
But you couldn't get pvzzy if your life depended upon it.
I was listening to a YouTube conversation between True Forced Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca and the up & coming "Hell By The Dashboard Light" discuss that if there were some hypothetical requirement for some man to find a woman to get laid with in the next 24 hours to save the world, the world wouldn't make it, LOL.

It's contained somewhere in these 2 videos:


 
Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
For Christ sake just bang a hooker. You keep bragging about how much money you have spend it on some sure thing p*ssy
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
These are a dime a dozen. There's a bunch of $30-$40k females that look like this. Stop putting them on a pedestal.
Dime a dozen? I think she's pretty hot. I'm always amazed at how many attractive women there are walking around though.
It's telling that she couldn't even put her phone down long enough to be photographed, lol.

Women validate men on a very fundamental and organic level. It's important to take care and do no harm when interacting with them.
It's funny that you draw this conclusion when one of the basic fundamentals of PUA is "Don't be validated by women, be validated by yourself".
I agree with you though, men do receive a lot of validation from women - and vice versa, of course.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
For Christ sake just bang a hooker. You keep bragging about how much money you have spend it on some sure thing p*ssy
Umm if he does better check the local laws...I think most states, in fact, certain counties consider it a crime? Explain that to the potential employer or future partner/gf/etc lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dime a dozen? I think she's pretty hot. I'm always amazed at how many attractive women there are walking around though.
It's telling that she couldn't even put her phone down long enough to be photographed, lol.


It's funny that you draw this conclusion when one of the basic fundamentals of PUA is "Don't be validated by women, be validated by yourself".
I agree with you though, men do receive a lot of validation from women - and vice versa, of course.
She's hot but dime a dozen. Visit a nightclub. Plenty of hot $30-$40k babes many dressed on someone else's dollar.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Is funny that you draw this conclusion when one of the basic fundamentals of PUA is "Don't be validated by women, be validated by yourself".
I agree with you though, men do receive a lot of validation from women - and vice versa, of course.
I say that coming from a place of love and compassion. I mean no harm.

I agree with the PUA teaching of value yourself first. That's more important than seeking validation. But we're still all humans looking for love, hence looking for validation.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Umm if he does better check the local laws...I think most states, in fact, certain counties consider it a crime? Explain that to the potential employer or future partner/gf/etc lol
A lot of stuff is “illegal” but doesn’t stop people from doing it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Nope, chick. 2 boobs and the 'other'. I'm an engineer plus I've been reading this site for a while so I'm sure things have rubbed off on me

Sosuave has actually helped me realize that I needed to not worry so much about being rejected, that I would rather be with someone I am compatible with, than be with 'just anyone' in order to not be alone. SS has taught me to always be open to the date (it's difficult for guys to ask, if they do, try to make it happen) to always offer to split the check, to always make it easy (no games) for the people I am interested in dating and to always try my best to not hurt any feelings with the people I am not interested in dating.

Even chicks can learn.

I think the most important thing I've learned is 'do no harm'. Not that I was a B before, but I take greater care NOW than I did before because I have seen the other side. Women are important to men for many different reasons. Women validate men on a very fundamental and organic level. It's important to take care and do no harm when interacting with them.
If that's how you think, then you've going to be attracting largely men that's "in touch" with their femininity.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
If that's how you think, then you've going to be attracting largely men that's "in touch" with their femininity.
Disagree, I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Quite the opposite, in fact.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
If that's how you think, then you've going to be attracting largely men that's "in touch" with their femininity.
Disagree, I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
@bigdave17 you need to date within your own league, not the league you think you should be. However, when you don't have the nerve to even cold approach, you're self sabotaging. Until you learn to get over your fear you should have fun with girls who show interest in you; the slightly older, white girls, and single moms are a good source of short term fun. (Though white girls shouldn't be excluded at all imo)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top