"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I haven't found any tips on this site about...

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Have you ever seen some hot girls or girl on the street as you drive pass and would love the chance to talk to them? I don't know if that's all you get since your driving, is a look, but is there anyway of actually getting to talk to them. I mean driving back would seem desperate so is it just a lost cause or is there anyway of picking them up?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I think the "transportation barrier" pretty much kills any chance you have of picking them up. Just keep driving, I'd say.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Who really gives a hell how it seems. If she is appealling to the eye then go and try to get it.

I don't think I would want what I can get through the "drive-thru" but, hey, do your thing thing. The thing about this is not worrying about how you appear but remaining fearless.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
scream "HEYY BABEE CAN I CALL YOU?"

This tactics seems to work for the latino guys around my school since they do it every few minutes.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by Porky
scream "HEYY BABEE CAN I CALL YOU?"

This tactics seems to work for the latino guys around my school since they do it every few minutes.
LMAO. I can definitely identfiy with this since nearly half of the population in my city is Hispanic. Sorry if it offends anyone, but I really think it's a cultural thing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bunk 040
I don't think I would want what I can get through the "drive-thru" but, hey, do your thing thing.
I see what your saying, I was just wondering because there have been times where I get eye contact with them.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
pull out your cell phone, point to it, and scream, whats your number?
 

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Porky
scream "HEYY BABEE CAN I CALL YOU?"

This tactics seems to work for the latino guys around my school since they do it every few minutes.
I am Hispanic, maybe it can work for me, I don't know though, maybe it only works on latin girls...
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by undesputable
pull out your cell phone, point to it, and scream, whats your number?
That's so strange and spontaneous it just might work...but only on really outgoing girls. Most of the other ones would probably just look at you strangely or maybe even flip you off.
 

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
What you should do next time is stick your head out of the window, pull over of course, and ask "I'm lost". ask for directions. Just don't seem obivious or desperate.

Remember, just because somone on this site tells you something will work, doesn't mean it is going to work.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top