Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I haven't found any tips on this site about...

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen some hot girls or girl on the street as you drive pass and would love the chance to talk to them? I don't know if that's all you get since your driving, is a look, but is there anyway of actually getting to talk to them. I mean driving back would seem desperate so is it just a lost cause or is there anyway of picking them up?

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the "transportation barrier" pretty much kills any chance you have of picking them up. Just keep driving, I'd say.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who really gives a hell how it seems. If she is appealling to the eye then go and try to get it.

I don't think I would want what I can get through the "drive-thru" but, hey, do your thing thing. The thing about this is not worrying about how you appear but remaining fearless.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scream "HEYY BABEE CAN I CALL YOU?"

This tactics seems to work for the latino guys around my school since they do it every few minutes.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky

This tactics seems to work for the latino guys around my school since they do it every few minutes.
LMAO. I can definitely identfiy with this since nearly half of the population in my city is Hispanic. Sorry if it offends anyone, but I really think it's a cultural thing.

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040
I don't think I would want what I can get through the "drive-thru" but, hey, do your thing thing.
I see what your saying, I was just wondering because there have been times where I get eye contact with them.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pull out your cell phone, point to it, and scream, whats your number?

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky

I am Hispanic, maybe it can work for me, I don't know though, maybe it only works on latin girls...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
pull out your cell phone, point to it, and scream, whats your number?
That's so strange and spontaneous it just might work...but only on really outgoing girls. Most of the other ones would probably just look at you strangely or maybe even flip you off.

Strong325

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do next time is stick your head out of the window, pull over of course, and ask "I'm lost". ask for directions. Just don't seem obivious or desperate.

Remember, just because somone on this site tells you something will work, doesn't mean it is going to work.