"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I have witnessed the most horrible thing today

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
About 9 in the morning I got off train and went to buy me soda and some smokes. I was inline paying for my things when I heard a woman yell, stay, stop following me, stay there like a dog, wait for me. I honestly though it was someone yelling at her dog. To my amazement, when I got out, I did not see a dog, I saw a man in his early 40s, average body build and heigh, staying and waiting for a woman that walked into the same store I was at. Woman was in her mid 40s, fat and ugly, she was way past the wall and on her road to become a grandmother in another year or two. Man stood there, as I walked by, waiting for that woman.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Well your day definitely started off weird
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Disgusting. On both their parts.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I would say 99.99% of women sit comfortably in the fact , their chap could walk in on them being dominated by Alfonso, and the chap would offer to make them all a hot drink, then proceed to hold her hand whilst Alfonso claims her Pussie.


your modern man is pathetic, you just witnessed it Overtly
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
Here's the harsh truth: some guys need that and are actively looking for that kind of women. The guys who can't control themselves, with an addiction to alcohol or drugs etc.

Here's another truth: when you're living with a girl for like 10-20 years, she can dismantle your self esteem by gradually attacking it bit by bit.

Stay strong and choose women with whom you are becoming better and stronger.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Here's the harsh truth: some guys need that and are actively looking for that kind of women. The guys who can't control themselves, with an addiction to alcohol or drugs etc.

Here's another truth: when you're living with a girl for like 10-20 years, she can dismantle your self esteem by gradually attacking it bit by bit.

Stay strong and choose women with whom you are becoming better and stronger.
Choosing a woman whose adding into you becoming stronger and better is key. It should excite her to see this. Otherwise she's no good.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
I was inline paying for my things when I heard a woman yell, stay, stop following me, stay there like a dog, wait for me.
She will end up cut into several pieces in his freezer one day... Shiz like that makes men snap out of the blue.
 
Top