Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have witnessed the most horrible thing today

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
About 9 in the morning I got off train and went to buy me soda and some smokes. I was inline paying for my things when I heard a woman yell, stay, stop following me, stay there like a dog, wait for me. I honestly though it was someone yelling at her dog. To my amazement, when I got out, I did not see a dog, I saw a man in his early 40s, average body build and heigh, staying and waiting for a woman that walked into the same store I was at. Woman was in her mid 40s, fat and ugly, she was way past the wall and on her road to become a grandmother in another year or two. Man stood there, as I walked by, waiting for that woman.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your day definitely started off weird

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disgusting. On both their parts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 99.99% of women sit comfortably in the fact , their chap could walk in on them being dominated by Alfonso, and the chap would offer to make them all a hot drink, then proceed to hold her hand whilst Alfonso claims her Pussie.

your modern man is pathetic, you just witnessed it Overtly

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the harsh truth: some guys need that and are actively looking for that kind of women. The guys who can't control themselves, with an addiction to alcohol or drugs etc.

Here's another truth: when you're living with a girl for like 10-20 years, she can dismantle your self esteem by gradually attacking it bit by bit.

Stay strong and choose women with whom you are becoming better and stronger.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the harsh truth: some guys need that and are actively looking for that kind of women. The guys who can't control themselves, with an addiction to alcohol or drugs etc.

Here's another truth: when you're living with a girl for like 10-20 years, she can dismantle your self esteem by gradually attacking it bit by bit.

Stay strong and choose women with whom you are becoming better and stronger.
Choosing a woman whose adding into you becoming stronger and better is key. It should excite her to see this. Otherwise she's no good.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was inline paying for my things when I heard a woman yell, stay, stop following me, stay there like a dog, wait for me.
She will end up cut into several pieces in his freezer one day... Shiz like that makes men snap out of the blue.