"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I have to take a dump.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
I really have to take a dump, but instead im going to hold it in and write this post. Right now as i type this i have no idea what this post will be about, but write and the words will flow.


Girls are so incredibly easy to handle. Some are *****es some are psychos and some are lesbians so you will always have mixed results. But that doesnt really matter, girls are still easy as cake.

They are incredibly illogical, yet you can still use logic to manipulate their behavior and reactions.

To do this you must first understand the way they think, and that isnt as hard as it sounds. A girl doesnt want you to give her your phone number. A girl really doesnt even want you to ask for it. The only thing the girls really want from a guy is a continual feeling of SUSPENSE. And that is evident even in sex. Foreplay is absolutely illogical to most men(I am included in that segment), men cant understand why you would wanna wait for the main event(i cant understand either), but girls for one reason or another, love it.. Btw, for any of you guys wondering what the hell lesbians actually do, that almost it. Lots of foreplay. But of course, they still like the act as well.


So if we take that knowledge, and apply it to every other situation youre in with a girl. She will be in some sort of suspense whenver shes around you. That in turn will make her excited around you and in more ways than one.

Thats why men get dumped for being "predictable". The man isnt necessarily predictable. Thats just women being dumbasses and speaking in ********. Predictable is translated into non-retarded talk as a guy who doesnt put her in a state of suspense often enough.

Weird **** eh? So the moral of that is to use language and actions that keeps her waiting.

Just incase you dont quite understand ill give you an example.
Girl: So when are you going to call me?
DJ: You'll just have to wait and see.

Girl: SO where are we going tonight.
DJ: Ill pick you up, and you'll know when we get there.

(heres my number technique in just about any situation)
Jester: Whats your phone number?
Girl: (suprised possibly doesnt even want to give it) Why?
Jester: Because im going to call you
Girl: Well what are you going to call me for?
Jester: You'll just to have find out.

no matter what happens after this, do not relinquish the supense factor. If she begs, deny her. Never go back on the statement, she will find out when you call her, period. If she still refuses to give the number, you can reply with "i guess you'll never know then", but realy if she denies it shes prolly a b1tch anyway so who cares. anyway g/l guys.

Im really starting to wonder what the hell i havent found out about this girl sh1t. I encourage you all in a non-arrogant manner to challenge me with different topics. I just want to see what i know and what i dont know, if there is anything i still dont know.

aim: YogurtTastesgo0d
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
yogurt is a foul substance
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Very good theory. It makes sense and I like it. Girls never get tired of someone who they can't figure out.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by NRM
Very good theory. It makes sense and I like it. Girls never get tired of someone who they can't figure out.
just 1 thing i wanna make sure everybody knows tho

i in no way support any sort of committed relationship with a girl in a sexual nature. its a lie.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Jester


Im really starting to wonder what the hell i havent found out about this girl sh1t. I encourage you all in a non-arrogant manner to challenge me with different topics. I just want to see what i know and what i dont know, if there is anything i still dont know.
All I know is that I know nothing.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Re: Re: I have to take a dump.

Originally posted by LikRetsam
All I know is that I know nothing.
Aristotle would be proud.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
I could have sworn that wasn't Aristotle....
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
TAKE THE DUMP BEFORE IT SPILLS
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Just make sure to wipe your...

All I know is that I know nothing.
Socrates would be proud.

i in no way support any sort of committed relationship with a girl in a sexual nature.
Huh?

Alexis Zorba
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Originally posted by Ballistik
I could have sworn that wasn't Aristotle....
I believe it was Socrates...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
I like it. Louis XIV used to reply to a great deal of questions with "I shall see." Admit it, you'll at least give some attention to a girl that does unpredictable things, regardless of how attractive she is. Staying dynamic seems to be the one piece of advice that is (ironically) constant on this website.

Aristotle was a student of Plato, and Plato, a student of Socrates. But of course Plato was the ****. The Republic is badass.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yeah I agree 100% with tactic man, let that turd out before it explodes or somethin

And wasn't it plato who said knowledge had to be a justified true belief?
 
Top