Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have to take a dump.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have to take a dump, but instead im going to hold it in and write this post. Right now as i type this i have no idea what this post will be about, but write and the words will flow.

Girls are so incredibly easy to handle. Some are *****es some are psychos and some are lesbians so you will always have mixed results. But that doesnt really matter, girls are still easy as cake.

They are incredibly illogical, yet you can still use logic to manipulate their behavior and reactions.

To do this you must first understand the way they think, and that isnt as hard as it sounds. A girl doesnt want you to give her your phone number. A girl really doesnt even want you to ask for it. The only thing the girls really want from a guy is a continual feeling of SUSPENSE. And that is evident even in sex. Foreplay is absolutely illogical to most men(I am included in that segment), men cant understand why you would wanna wait for the main event(i cant understand either), but girls for one reason or another, love it.. Btw, for any of you guys wondering what the hell lesbians actually do, that almost it. Lots of foreplay. But of course, they still like the act as well.

So if we take that knowledge, and apply it to every other situation youre in with a girl. She will be in some sort of suspense whenver shes around you. That in turn will make her excited around you and in more ways than one.

Thats why men get dumped for being "predictable". The man isnt necessarily predictable. Thats just women being dumbasses and speaking in ********. Predictable is translated into non-retarded talk as a guy who doesnt put her in a state of suspense often enough.

Weird **** eh? So the moral of that is to use language and actions that keeps her waiting.

Just incase you dont quite understand ill give you an example.
Girl: So when are you going to call me?
DJ: You'll just have to wait and see.

Girl: SO where are we going tonight.
DJ: Ill pick you up, and you'll know when we get there.

(heres my number technique in just about any situation)
Jester: Whats your phone number?
Girl: (suprised possibly doesnt even want to give it) Why?
Jester: Because im going to call you
Girl: Well what are you going to call me for?
Jester: You'll just to have find out.

no matter what happens after this, do not relinquish the supense factor. If she begs, deny her. Never go back on the statement, she will find out when you call her, period. If she still refuses to give the number, you can reply with "i guess you'll never know then", but realy if she denies it shes prolly a b1tch anyway so who cares. anyway g/l guys.

Im really starting to wonder what the hell i havent found out about this girl sh1t. I encourage you all in a non-arrogant manner to challenge me with different topics. I just want to see what i know and what i dont know, if there is anything i still dont know.

aim: YogurtTastesgo0d

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yogurt is a foul substance

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good theory. It makes sense and I like it. Girls never get tired of someone who they can't figure out.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
Very good theory. It makes sense and I like it. Girls never get tired of someone who they can't figure out.
just 1 thing i wanna make sure everybody knows tho

i in no way support any sort of committed relationship with a girl in a sexual nature. its a lie.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester

Im really starting to wonder what the hell i havent found out about this girl sh1t. I encourage you all in a non-arrogant manner to challenge me with different topics. I just want to see what i know and what i dont know, if there is anything i still dont know.
All I know is that I know nothing.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I have to take a dump.

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Aristotle would be proud.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have sworn that wasn't Aristotle....

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TAKE THE DUMP BEFORE IT SPILLS

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure to wipe your...

Socrates would be proud.

i in no way support any sort of committed relationship with a girl in a sexual nature.
Huh?

Alexis Zorba

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ballistik
I could have sworn that wasn't Aristotle....
I believe it was Socrates...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it. Louis XIV used to reply to a great deal of questions with "I shall see." Admit it, you'll at least give some attention to a girl that does unpredictable things, regardless of how attractive she is. Staying dynamic seems to be the one piece of advice that is (ironically) constant on this website.

Aristotle was a student of Plato, and Plato, a student of Socrates. But of course Plato was the ****. The Republic is badass.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree 100% with tactic man, let that turd out before it explodes or somethin

And wasn't it plato who said knowledge had to be a justified true belief?