You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Any reason for this? 14 years! dude... 14 YEARS!!!!!!! ok.... I'm interested to see your reply.. so please be so kind as to tell us WHYOriginally posted by drsquat
My last time if i remember right, was in November of 91. I dont think anyone can beat that. Why, I think I have regained my virginity. LOL It aint that bad to deal with.
hahahaha.... agreedOriginally posted by diablo
I never advocate the use of prostitutes, but in this case...
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Well... U need to ignore the fact that you thik that you are ugly and rather let the women decide for themselves what they think of you.. All you need to do is get some nice cloths, smeel good, and look presentable (Eg: nice haircut, shaven facial hair, clean skin, etc)Originally posted by drsquat
Well, it is not by choice. At least i dont see it that way. Of course i have to blame it somthing, so i just tell myself its because i am sinfully ugly. Cant blame it on my winning personality however I am sure my lack of confidence secretly sneaks it way in there somewhere. I can make anybody laugh and I dont have to drop my pants to it. (true, quite small but it clears my zipper, see, no rust) Last date was over 5 years ago. Next night she changed her mind about me. That has happened to me too many times. Some have it or can get it and some of us just cant. Slowly i turn into a misoynist to the point that my next relationship with a girl just might be with a sierra 168bt.
All i say is true and sad but if it can make anyone laugh, I have done well. Enjoy lol
Yep...drsquat heed those words...Originally posted by diablo
I recommend you visit Amsterdam's Red Light District.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.