Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have seen the promised land.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante1a said:
--

Oh, djgirl. :)

I can understand your response. It's seen as totally not normal for anyone to engage in this level of sexual activity. It's not really about love, is it? It's about sex. Deeply sensual carnal lust. At least on the surface level. And yes, there definitely is deep, sensual, amazing lust.

Most people are taught in our society to go get a partner, get married, and live happily ever after (or some version of this). People don't like what I do because it's scary. It threatens the sense of relationship security that we try to hinge things on.

What if, instead of following prescribed norms, I choose to talk to and honestly interact with the amazing and beautiful women who cross my path on a regular basis? And if those interactions turn sexual, then I experience the incredible thing that is sex with a beautiful and sensual girl?

That isn't being a player...it's being honest, without mental blocks.

A word about being "honest". Every girl knows about the others. Honesty is a huge requirement for me. Are there those who want me to drop the others and be monogamous with them? Probably. They've never asked me though because they know that it's simply not an option with me. They spend their time with me to connect and be in each other's company.

Any girl at any time can decide that this isn't for her and move along. And I will completely support them in that. This is entirely consensual. All the girls I'm seeing would back this up.

This isn't about numbers. It's not about quantity. It's about letting myself fall a little bit in love with a girl, seeing her for the quirky, funny, and wonderful being that she is. Hearing her thoughts, feeling her emotions as they move and change, and deepening my experience into the world through her. Once that happens, sex is simply a part of the expression.

As I have spent time "falling in love with the feminine", I have found all women to be more loving, open, and incredible than I ever had before. I have many friends (literally friends, guys...lol) that are women and they are some of my best company.

@djgirl - As a honest suggestion, you might want to read a book called "The Ethical Slut". It's a book about sex positivity as it pertains to women. We need to remove the negative judgements around sexual expression. It doesn't mean you have to be "a slut" or "wh0re", but it's about reclaiming that word and being able to feel awesome about who you are, while being ethical, consensual, and honest.)
Man so basically you just sort of bring up the topic with a girl that your daiting multiple women just like that ?? Give us your method

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this real or just a troll?