"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I Have Reached Another Level

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
I entered an internet dating service and got a phone # from a chick who lived in another state for 10 years...

then today I called her.. bla bla bla... (she has an accent realy different)..
me: hey you have an accent (I was laughing, not much just being funny)
she: what´s so funny about it? I dont understand whats the funny...
me: hanged on her face.

ahahhaha it feels good to throw away...like NEXT!!!!! AHAHHAHAHA


Thats DJ.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Are you serious? I don't understand why you "hanged on her face" (as in hung up the phone?) and why being rude to someone feels good?
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Please elaborate on this -- is she a b!tch from your past or something?...

:confused:
 
Last edited:

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
unless you know her personally, hanging up on her face doesn't mean anything..it's something a coward would do imho
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
sorry my english is as good as it used to be.

I had a chicks phone #.
I called her
She had an accent.
I neg hitted her, I made a joke about it
She started bit*chi*ng - totally without humor, you know, you must laugh about yourself first of all.....:rolleyes:

She asked me:
What´s so funny about my accent? I cant see it is funny.
(translating: I cant see the humoristic side of life, I am perfect, there is nothing wrong with me, idiot)

then I turned off the phone.

If a girl cant be funny... fock off! I want a chick that can smile and be funny, I can be funny with myself! I have a big nose..and when people say something about it, I tell them that´s MADE IN ITALY (my grandfather is italian)... and we all laugh about the size of my italian made nose.

do you understand now sardines?
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Still lame...:rolleyes:

There is a big difference between a neg hit and a major insult. Learn the difference. Now grow some balls and stop hanging up on women in a rude manner like a nervous little boy.


Do not call us "sardines" for trying to save your AFC ass.
 
Last edited:

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
Still lame...:rolleyes:

There is a big difference between a neg hit and a major insult. Learn the difference. Now grow some balls and stop hanging up on women in a rude manner like a nervous little boy.


Do not call us "sardines" for trying to save your AFC ass.
Exactly! :D
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
ohhh boy..... what´s the matter with you?

dont you know about DONT GIVE A DAMN?! I dont like the way she react to a joke, she b*tched on me.. fock her, get out of here... capisce?

Ok, not sardines... minnows.:cool:
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
It's ok to compare me with a sardine. They get sucked down womens throats all the time. ;)

I know what "not caring" is, but you feel all DJ from hanging up on a girl thats in the next state, that you met off of a dating site?

LMAO !!!

Read the bible again, and please.. enough with the fish fetish already!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
She is calling me. every 15 minutes. I think we are going on a date tomorrow... you know, she is a model... very busy girl.. too bad I cant show my phone to you.


hahaahaha its ringing again!! hahahahahahahahahahahah



I love this site.
 

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
lol this is the next level

wow!! I didn't know this was the next level.lmao:D
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
The mods might as well close this bullshyte before the lamers pick up on it.


This is AFC.


:cool:
 
Last edited:

bigstik

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Actually, this is great. What he is saying is, he just nexted her, because why the fvck not? He is so suave, that it didn't even have to be a big thought, it was all nonchalance. Think Johnny Depp in Once apon a Time in Mexico. Or Secret Window. That bizarre nonchalance, because what the hell.

I give this a big thumbs up. Its not like he knew the girl, she'll be fine. Maybe put her ego in check.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Thats my freaking point -- He didn't know the girl. He never even met her in real life. You can't next someone you've never even met!

Looks like the lamers have come at last...


:rolleyes:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
I entered an internet dating service and got a phone # from a chick who lived in another state for 10 years...

then today I called her.. bla bla bla... (she has an accent realy different)..
me: hey you have an accent (I was laughing, not much just being funny)
she: what´s so funny about it? I dont understand whats the funny...
me: hanged on her face.

ahahhaha it feels good to throw away...like NEXT!!!!! AHAHHAHAHA


Thats DJ.
Naww playboy...that's not DJ..that's just plain lame J.

I mean come on:


me: hey you have an accent

Now if you had of played the game right she might of jumped on a plane and came down and sucked ya dyck fer ya.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by HypeR
another level of stupidity, yes.
ROTFLMAO!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
GREAT WHITE SHARK IS BACK!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From what I remember of your old posts back in the day, they were totally pointless every single time!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top