"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I Have Peaked.. For men, 2021 is the year of...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I've been suspecting it for a while now, but in the last 3 weeks I have entered an entirely new phase of my game, I am like a ****ing God right now, it sounds ridiculous but... It has been ridiculous.

Before this point I had simply maintained routine, simple eating habits, exercise, intellectual study of all kinds, been really on the grind.

So I was putting in the work, seeing the gains faster than I thought I would of, anyways, 3 weeks ago, I decided to do something I have only done once ever, i went to the barber, had him slightly trim my beard but it's still quite long, but I also had him shave my head.

Whatever was facilitated when I shaved my head, I don't know, but I'm getting female attention on a level I never thought possible, every single woman I come across is checking me out without exception, even the 10s, and not like before where I get a bit of attention from them but eye fxcking.

2021 is the year of the bald dude, just shave your hair, keep the beard, let's go
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Let me let you in on an open secret.
Humans are hardwired to find contrast appealing. Think about how popular these examples of opposites are worldwide:
-sweet n sour flavour
-hot food and ice cold drinks
-interracial porno
-tuxedo (black suit and white shirt)
-American footballers (hard) and cheerleaders (soft)

The contrast between a bald smooth head and a beard teases and titillates women subconsciously the same way.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I've been suspecting it for a while now, but in the last 3 weeks I have entered an entirely new phase of my game, I am like a ****ing God right now, it sounds ridiculous but... It has been ridiculous.

Before this point I had simply maintained routine, simple eating habits, exercise, intellectual study of all kinds, been really on the grind.

So I was putting in the work, seeing the gains faster than I thought I would of, anyways, 3 weeks ago, I decided to do something I have only done once ever, i went to the barber, had him slightly trim my beard but it's still quite long, but I also had him shave my head.

Whatever was facilitated when I shaved my head, I don't know, but I'm getting female attention on a level I never thought possible, every single woman I come across is checking me out without exception, even the 10s, and not like before where I get a bit of attention from them but eye fxcking.

2021 is the year of the bald dude, just shave your hair, keep the beard, let's go
Glad to hear you enjoy your silverdome. I also feel way more better since I‘m shaving my head. Combined with a nice beard you have some kind of ruthless look. Scalp hair is overrated.
 

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
355
Let me let you in on an open secret.
Humans are hardwired to find contrast appealing. Think about how popular these examples of opposites are worldwide:
-sweet n sour flavour
-hot food and ice cold drinks
-interracial porno
-tuxedo (black suit and white shirt)
-American footballers (hard) and cheerleaders (soft)

The contrast between a bald smooth head and a beard teases and titillates women subconsciously the same way.
Hmmm... *thinking emoji*, good points
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Let me let you in on an open secret.
Humans are hardwired to find contrast appealing. Think about how popular these examples of opposites are worldwide:
-sweet n sour flavour
-hot food and ice cold drinks
-interracial porno
-tuxedo (black suit and white shirt)
-American footballers (hard) and cheerleaders (soft)

The contrast between a bald smooth head and a beard teases and titillates women subconsciously the same way.
I find this so interesting, expand if you can
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
2021 is the year of the bald dude, just shave your hair, keep the beard, let's go
Not much of an option in my case, since the top of my head is already thinning. I like the looks tho, shaved feels way better. I just need a thick beard to escape the "egghead" looks.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I've been suspecting it for a while now, but in the last 3 weeks I have entered an entirely new phase of my game, I am like a ****ing God right now, it sounds ridiculous but... It has been ridiculous.

Before this point I had simply maintained routine, simple eating habits, exercise, intellectual study of all kinds, been really on the grind.

So I was putting in the work, seeing the gains faster than I thought I would of, anyways, 3 weeks ago, I decided to do something I have only done once ever, i went to the barber, had him slightly trim my beard but it's still quite long, but I also had him shave my head.

Whatever was facilitated when I shaved my head, I don't know, but I'm getting female attention on a level I never thought possible, every single woman I come across is checking me out without exception, even the 10s, and not like before where I get a bit of attention from them but eye fxcking.

2021 is the year of the bald dude, just shave your hair, keep the beard, let's go
Chicks like a nice thicket of hair in front. Being short & bald is a sperm death sentence, regardless of frame.

While I'm in the wasteland of the USA waiting for COVID to wither, I've let my beard grow out to Karl Marx level; the black gals at Popeye's still flirt with me. :eek:
 
Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I think i'll keep my long hair and pony tail, i do pretty good with it. Bald can wait til it happens naturally, which im shocked hasnt happened by now since all the men in my family started losing their hair in their late 30s but i still have a thick head of hair for some reason.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i've seen men with the short hair and beard get eye****s from women , the short haircut full thick beard works well
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Ove peaked myself at 39.. Now being a year full of best moments pre covid of course.. Now its a death sentence.. Working from home.. Rarely go outside.. Covid case here has been all time high.. Whenever i go out its an overweight women all around sneaking behind me hoping for conversation.. Mostly ill run off lol.. Where are the hb?
 
Top