Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have never felt as bad as i do now

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this girl i have liked for the past five years is letting her ex bf move in with her. When she told me this i freaked out and thought i was going to have a stroke. My blood pressure is so high right now, im completely red. I think i may have a heart attack.

She told me she still has feelings for this guy. He broke up with her.

how do i play this situation? Do refuse to talk to her ever again? She has hurt me so bad. I have never felt this bad before. I feel like i could cry for hours.

She has no desire to be with me...i have looked like a fool trying to let her see that im the one for her. the situation is lost, i can not win. Shes the apple of my eye.....and shes destroying me by being the way she is.

Shes probably scared of me the way i acted. I acted like a fool, but i dont even care. I cant be a big tough guy all the time.

I need anyones help, i feel so alone and hollow.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years is too long to have feelings for a girl unless she is aiding your ejaculation.

Why don't you concentrate on self improvement? Focus on yourself. One woman isn't really that special, you know. There's a bunch more out there, and a lot of them smell good and have soft skin and boobs and all.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never put so much on 1 woman unless its your wife. And dont say anything thing like 'she may be the one' because 'the one' would never do that type of thing to hurt you like that. If this girl does that she MUST know it hurts you and if she does something that hurts you so bad she isnt worth it in the first place. **** her go get another girl

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend

She has no desire to be with me...i have looked like a fool trying to let her see that im the one for her. the situation is lost, i can not win.

Shes probably scared of me the way i acted. I acted like a fool,
youve said it all yourself mate

also

"how do i play this situation?"

im no dj at all, but i think the only way to play this situation, is to realise there is nothing to play

your not gonna get her, concentrate on making this situation go away by concentrating on other gals and other things in your life

do not give a **** about what some other gal is doing, if its a mistake, let her find it out for herself

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what's known as "one of life's hard lessons".

You didn't act soon enough and you lost out because of it. After 5 years without making a move, she probably sees you like a brother.

All you can do is move on and learn from this lesson. Next time you like a girl, make your interest known to her, flirt, escalate it and make your move. At the worst, she rejects you and you save yourself 5 years chasing one girl.

In future, if you get scared of making a move, just remind yourself what happens when you don't.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you two ever have any kind of a relationship beyond that of just friends, or did you guys just sort of linger in the "friends, almost more but not quite" zone for years? ~Dino

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel so low. This girl was everything to me. She isnt the prettiest of girls but to me she was everything. I cant believe she could care less about me. I have spent so much time thinking about her and she tells me shes in love with some other guy. I felt like putting my fist through this guys face. He has what ive wanted ever since ive seen her.

I think i need prof. help. Because what i feel now is like no feeling i have ever had before.

I have nothing in life. My dad pasted away last year from cancer, my bro lives far away, my mom is there but i dunno. She gets weird and is very judgemental.

I really dont have to many friends, all i do is study. Im trying to become a doctor. I study and go to class only. I dont remember the last time i had any fun. The only fun i had was talking to this girl. I met her from class and helped her with classwork. We have had sex 3 times it was nothing to great.

I didnt see things ending this way with her, i pictured me and her being together. I pictured her falling in love with me. I should have seen it coming. What girl would have interest in me? Right now i have nothing to offer.

Im just upset the way my life is folding out. I will be applying to medical schools soon and im getting ready not to be accepted. Not getting accepted will truly be the straw that backs the camels back.

Im so full of emtion right now, that i dont think anything can help. I have big exams on tuesday and wednesday also. Im having a hard time focusing.

I dont know what to do i feel lost in this world. I dislike my current job and dont really get a long with other people. It feels like im in my own world. I keep thinkning that things will get better. That things will turn around. People see me and think im on top of my game. But on the inside im a little scared boy hiding behind my muscles.

I just want to be normal and to be happy. Is that to much to ask? I just want things to get going. I feel like im just sitting in water.

I have the potential to be something great in this world. All I have is potential.

I dunno anymore, things seem to lead to failure in all aspects of my life.

Regards,

John

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're feeling like this because you placed all your happiness on one woman. If you realised that you could go out and have another woman just like her tomorrow then you wouldn't be this upset. Most women are the same - it's true! This wasnt your one chance to find a woman and live happliy ever after, there will be loads more chances and lots more women just like her, women that are even better! Do you think that is possible?

If you're not happy with your life then you need to change it. Be selfish, think about yourself because that's what she's doing.

She's not the goddess you think she is, she's thinking about herself! if she was the goddess then she would only think of you.

Cut all ties with this woman, get some space and make a change. Any change, cut your hair, move the furniture, change your clothes, job, house, friends, future.

become a better person and do whatever you can to get through.

take care

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude I think your problems are very deep-seated. This girl who has flopped on the fringes of your life is just one symptom of some serious cognitive problems you got.

Get some professional help man. I'm referring to your last post where it was quite apparent you have got a lot of sadness coursing through your veins.

This woman is not the cause of that dark cloud, she just came along for the ride and you never kicked her out of the car.

Take charge of your life NOW. Seek help, get to the bottom of your depression.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insidious
Hey dude I think your problems are very deep-seated. This girl who has flopped on the fringes of your life is just one symptom of some serious cognitive problems you got.

Get some professional help man. I'm referring to your last post where it was quite apparent you have got a lot of sadness coursing through your veins.
This is a very good point. If this is how you react to rejection and how obsessive you get over women, it is a very deep rooted and personal problem. I'm not saying that to insult you. I agree with Insidious because I had the exact same issues and they were the cause of my women problems. Once I took control of them, everything changed (see my "How to become a DJ" post in my sig).

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i am nuts. Thank you all for pointing that out.

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know your crazy, then you aren't really crazy. One of those stupid catch 22's.

Since you seem to know the problem already, take steps to solving it and take some of these people's advice. If you don't, then you are just wallowing in your own self pity. And believe me when it comes to that, I am an expert.

For christ sakes you are studying to become a doctor! Once all that pays off you'll be rolling in women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at the irony here... you are smart enough to go to Med School, something that alot of people not only won't do, but can't do... but when it comes to not just women, this particular woman, you have no control over yourself?

Your smarter than that. It hurts... One of my GF's once lost her Virginity to another guy while we were together... not only that, she had the nerve to pick up the phone while she was doing it.

It hurt, and even though I realized what I did to be put in that situtation, I realized that she had deeper problems that would cause her to do that, and moved on, and thank god I did.

Spend some time on this site. Take some of our advice.. we are all here for you man, no one here wants you to do somthing you might regret later in life.

I don't think you need professional help... I would venture to bet that you were raised by your mother and either without your dad, or without much help from him.

LIke I said, we are all here for you... Read the Bible, ask for advice when need be, develop some healthy hobbies, and in no time you will have the world by the throat, and this girl that you are fawning over now will look up and realized how bad she ****ed her life up... not that it's supposed to be any constilation, but you get the point. life goes on

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was raised by a female. No man was on on the scene. I seem girlie?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also the thing that upsets me is that she was so special to me and i was nothing to her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know becuase I was kinda, not as bad, but kinda the same before I came here... I would cry all night when a girl broke up with me, etc, some of the things you are going though... I never had a males perspective on how things were, or how things are supposed to be.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also the thing that upsets me is that she was so special to me and i was nothing to her.
You probably mean a hell of alot to her.. just not romantically..

If you read my posts you will know that I was in a simliar situtation as you were... I evenally moved on, and irnoically she now wants to date me.

However that's not the point... she didn't like me Romantically, but the girl couldn't function without me in her life as a friend. seriously.

I tried to move on, and I did for 2 years... until o ne day I got a letter in the mail, telling me to call her, and when I did, her crying uncontrollably, begging me to be her friend because I mean too much to her not to be in her life.

She had a BF for 3 years... yet I know more about her than he does to this day...

Her and her Ex got into plenty of fights simply because she told him she wasn't going to stop talking to me...

She recently confessed to me that she had almost was on the verge of telling me she would date me, just so I would not run off again.

however, none of this means she means liked me on a romantic level.

So I would venture to say that you mean alot to this girl...j ust not on a romantic level.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was raised by a female. No man was on on the scene. I seem girlie?
Yes.

Well this girl i have liked for the past five years is letting her ex bf move in with her.
What in god's name did this girl offer you, for five years? Did she lead you on, play with your mind, did it seem like she liked you?

You waited five years, and didn't let your feelings be known?

She has a loser of an ex-bf, and you're studying to be a doctor.

You're unhappy with your life. Why? Do you feel that you can't change it?

You are the common denominator in these situations. This isn't her fault, or her boyfriends, or your mother's, or your lack of a father. It's you. You are the one that put all this value on a single girl, you are the one in a state of inaction for 5 long years, you are the one beating yourself up about it.

Stop what you're doing, stop allowing your emotions to dictate your actions. A man must control both.

We've all made mistakes in the past that have seemed devastating. But like a former lardbutt who resents the self-pity of fat people, you might not find sympathy here. These are all things you can put a stop to immediately if you had the presence of mind to do so. Be a man, for the love of god.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take it easy on the guy, just because you have been here for a year now and know "the game" doesn't give you the right to talk to him like that.

Like I said man, we all wish you the best, but use this as a stepping stone and dont' loothe yourself in self pity...

Everyone here wishes you nothing but the best, and we realize that you have alot more potential then you are showing.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..... Let me tell you something... I too felt like this at one point in my life.. she feels like shes everything to you and like your feeliings are NOTHING to her. Its the biggest mistake you can make. There were other girls out there who wanted me.. hotter girls.. and all i could do is "Feel hurt and sad" .. After a year and a half... what really hurt and made me sad is all the other girls i could of have if i did not put all my "feelings" into one woman. i went as far as Deleting 10 HB from my Cell Phone because i Wanted to be with "Her". Bro.. Please dont feel Sad... You must realize that it isnt worth it and you must realize this now. If you improve yourself with apperance and confidence and not worrying about anything... she will start thinking about you....its weird but its kind of like that *(when you have a G/F, girls want you, When you dont have a G/F, they dont want you)* im not sure if you understand what im trying to say but.. just worry about improving yourself.