I have never been happier!

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

To all the people that have taken the time to post and share their experiences, one big thank you!

I think I started lurking in 2004, since then my life has changed for the better. Much better in fact. From being one fat slob to a lean, mean, fighting machine.

I am making more money, have had more women, and achieve many more things that I had thought I would ever achieve.

All thanks to this site.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I agree.

One year ago (age 40) I was making $100K and dating a girl who I adored (age 36). Then I lost my job and she dumped me (saying I was too old for her) and I had to move to live near my parents.

6 months ago I was unemployed, suffering severe oneitis, living in a retirement community, and honestly wanting to be dead.

But for 3 months now I've been in my new city, making $160K, and dating an HB9 stripper (age 20) who loves older men.

This forum really helped, especially during the tough times - thanks everyone.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What on earth are you doing to make $160k?!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I make $80 an hour ($160K per year) doing computer work (of course). 3D Math and Computer Graphics.

ryanjevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all of you. This is so brilliant to see. Sosuave isn't a seduction forum for women. IT'S ABOUT THE SEDUCTION OF LIFE.

BENDING THAT ***** OVER AND GETTING YOUR WAY. Because anything is possible and there is no reason to waste it.

Beautiful.