Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have money...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this apha game...you always have to be the man.
Even tom brady has to go home and play the bytch.
Seriously...
When I'm 70.
I still have to pretend I'm better than a 40 year old?
Or 50 pretending he's better than a 25 year ol?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just sound like a moody old man who lacks self of esteem. Even if you have money, that's not gonna get you laid if you act like a Grade A+ betaboy. At least "fake it until you make it" for Christ sake. Money gives you a HUGE advantage, but nobody wants to be around a sour-puss. With the right mindset you could easily be fvcking college bitches no problem, but maybe you're just addicted to your loneliness and self loathing? Snap the FVCK out of it.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"self of steel"
I could write selph steam...
But I would rather write ...self esteem.

Now. I might sound and cranky. Yes I just got out a relationship. And it so happens her family likes me. But she is super jealous.
But I like her too cuz I know she has a great heart.

But I'm young.
Workout, dress nice, shyt shower and shave.
Military saying...
....I'm no alpha...but I bet....half the dudes here don't carry themselves by their bootstraps

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong...I smoke wacky tabaky....rum... And I lock the doors. Turn off the lights. Music....in the past I would call girls...but since I got a new phone...oh well.
....or...just watch national geographic episodes and fall asleep.
Lol

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money opens doors easily. Gets you opportunities. You still have to make an effort

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money opens doors easily. Gets you opportunities. You still have to make an effort
If you're a guy with money, you will find a way to get laid. If money is the only thing you have going for you as a man, you'll get laid.

You don't want to compete solely on money/status. It's not a good place. Bill Gates is one of the best examples of a guy who marketed himself to women on money/status alone. All it got him was some mediocre looking careerist woman.

Plenty of men who are not Bill Gates compete only on money. The 50-55 year old men only having sex with 18-25 year old women are doing it mostly on money and occasionally on the money/status combo.