Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have given up all hope

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
before I start, let me say that I'm actually confident, but I'm also being realistic
confidence is not the key if women don't look past your looks

I've been rejected twice (the second time was just plain hilarious imho.. couldn't help but laugh. the first one was way bad :()

I stumbled upon a thread I found a few days earlier and it explains my situation **PERFECTLY**

You are an ugly man. That is, maybe you're not ugly in the traditional sense, but ugly in such a way that all women, by default, are simply not attracted to you by virtue of sight. They are not, however, repulsed by you and will interact with you as they would any guy that they're not into. This cannot be changed by any physical or material means, so even at you're absolute best, it's always the same. Fitness, grooming, or any other physical modifiers are all irrelevant. Your level of attractiveness is completely set in stone.Getting them drunk or drugged up won't make anything better either, so that's out of the question too.
it's a terrible feeling the sole reason of your rejection is because of how you look like.. and there's nothing that can be done about it. I look the best I can but that doesn't make up for it. that's why I've decided to give up hope (lol as if I had any after the first one rejected me???? :crackup:)

anybody else been in the same boat? I need to find a way to cope. it's soul crushing. (I'm not trying to get your sympathy here... just having a tough time, lol.. what would you guys do in this situation??? :confused:)

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym and lower your standards. And get drunk for your sake so the 4's seem like 6s

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, looks matter a LOT. But to say that you can't do ANYTHING about your look is BS.

As a young fella, you more than likely have plenty of hair. Grow out you hair and get the coolest hairstyle you can. Don't go to a $10 barber. Get a good stylist*.

*Not a middle aged woman. An older lady will give you a short boring nice guy look. Go to a 20something hottie girl or very stylish guy say 30 max.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks can get a foot in the door a little easier but it can only bring you so far. Believe me on this one.

If you had choice between money and wisdom, which would you choose?

How about a choice between looks and game?

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct is right, Getting a haircut that really suits your face and makes you stand out a bit from the rest of the crowd can really help you. I assume you are 18? that's what your profile says anyways I'm close to your age.

And one of the best things I did was getting a haircut that made me appear older/masculine. Most guys are age (atleast in my school/area) have the typical Justin Bieber/skater fag haircut or just have there hair buzzed.

Stand out a bit dude! I'm sure there's a hairstyle or something that can make you more presentable.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following guys are currently married:

-A guy with a rare skin disease that gives him all sorts of blotches on his face

-A burn victim whose face has been hideously disfigured.

-Oh, and that guy who has no freaking arms or legs.

I'm sure you'll be jussssst fine. Especially at age 18. What are you, a drama queen? You really think all hope is lost when you just turned voting age?

Your physical features won't repulse all women. You know what will, though? Extreme self-pity.

***Can we all just take a second to acknowledge just how hot no-arms-or-legs-guy's wife is????

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
The following guys are currently married:

-A guy with a rare skin disease that gives him all sorts of blotches on his face

-A burn victim whose face has been hideously disfigured.

-Oh, and that guy who has no freaking arms or legs.

I'm sure you'll be jussssst fine. Especially at age 18. What are you, a drama queen? You really think all hope is lost when you just turned voting age?

Your physical features won't repulse all women. You know what will, though? Extreme self-pity.
TheCWord is also right

Guys aren't meant to be beautiful in the first place, start lifting weights/going after what it is you want out of your life. Don't worry about your looks (I went through that phase of insecurity when i was like 10) and just start turning yourself into the man that YOU want to be.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo the other sentiments.

Do what you can with your looks, but don't worry too much about them. Plenty of ugly ass guys who no money getting laid right and left.

Why?

They can talk good game. Whatever she says, learn to ignore it and keep on rolling. You literally can talk your way into a girls pants if you do it right.

Confidence is just the beginning. Keep going forward, and don't give up. Learn to ignore her words, and pay attention to her emotions.

See every girl as merely practice for the next.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfbones said:
before I start, let me say that I'm actually confident, but I'm also being realistic
confidence is not the key if women don't look past your looks

I've been rejected twice (the second time was just plain hilarious imho.. couldn't help but laugh. the first one was way bad :()

I stumbled upon a thread I found a few days earlier and it explains my situation **PERFECTLY**

it's a terrible feeling the sole reason of your rejection is because of how you look like.. and there's nothing that can be done about it. I look the best I can but that doesn't make up for it. that's why I've decided to give up hope (lol as if I had any after the first one rejected me???? :crackup:)

anybody else been in the same boat? I need to find a way to cope. it's soul crushing. (I'm not trying to get your sympathy here... just having a tough time, lol.. what would you guys do in this situation??? :confused:)
you're 18 still young. you will get more rejections too. i'm sure everyone does. but you know what? you're one step ahead though because you are actually approaching. some guys don't even do that! fail forward. at least you tried instead of wondering what if...like everything else you need to practice to get better at something(i.e. talking with people in general). i wish at 18 there was a site like this. info is all here for you. fitness and grooming DOES actually help.

confuscioused

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a young kid and probably will be a late bloomer. Work on yourself physically and mentally, get in good shape and you will grow into a look that fits you. If you're face isn't all that work on your body, hairstyle, personality and dress well. Believe me it works, most guys aren't much to look at anyway. You're too young to give up dude!!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is complete nonsense and you're silly for believing it. How you came to this conclusion when you've only been rejected twice is beyond me. Lets say you are soul crushingly ugly. The fact that one ugly dude exists who has success with women proves that your situation isn't hopeless. Sure you're gonna have to work far harder than the average dude but giving up all hope and wallowing in self pity is for pvssies. Man up and take what you want.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really disagree with your premise and the quote. But you have to remember it's a numbers game and even a good looking guy would essentially be rejected 90% of the time for sex if he tried with random cold approaches on attractive girls.

If you're young even if you're not very good looking, you can get a girl. It's just a matter of numbers game. When you're young the numbers game is easier to play since there are many single and attractive girls. Another thing is older women will date younger men. When I was 19-21 it was almost unheard of. An older woman then was usually no older than 23 years old lol.

So my advice is try to pick up on at least 20-30 girls before you give up all hope. And give it a couple years. Rejection sucks but two rejections is nothing.

I'm not saying do the PUA thing and cold approach every female you see and try to "game" her. Just try to say hello even to 20-30 girls and you never know you might end up with dates and a GF before you get to number 20.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are young bro. Do not put your self down like that.

Did you graduate hs?
Going to college?
Hit the gym?
Other hobbys?
Go out with friends?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some pretty "looks challenged" dudes and a couple of them have smoking hot GFs.
These guys have pretty bad acne scars and they cop a lot of crap from us but the one thing they do have is fvcking killer bodies.
One guy is 46 and is a fitness freak with a body most men could only dream of. He lives with a 24yo personal trainer.
The other guy is ripped to all fvck. Abs, arms, chest, he looks like he's been chiselled out of granite.
His GF is an absolute glamour.
Get toned, get ripped and watch the ladies flock.
Looks certainly help but you can make up for any shortcomings in that regard.

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know you're being rejected because of your appearance? More likely than not, you're messing up somewhere along the line and then blaming the failure on your looks. Elaborate on your situation

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I almost agree with the looks theory, but goddamn...I see so many hot girls with ugly motherfückers on a daily basis that it's mind numbing! And that's in NYC, not a 340 person small backwoods town. Stop worrying about your looks, shape up your physique, it'll help you the rest of your life.

The other thing that makes vajayjays tingle is status and power. A busted fück can get any girl he wants because he's powerful. How you achieve that will be up to you, I just threw it out there for the sake of realization.

B

BeDJ

So you got rejected by 2 chicks and calling it quits now?

The only quitting you need to do is being gay.

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I ****ing love about this forum everyone on here is filled with optimism (Well most are some will just tell you how it is in the harshest way possible). Just start putting the work into yourself and everything else will follow. I am a year younger then you and I wish i could've found this website before highschool started (I am a senior now).

Stay on this website get some motivation learn a thing or two about how to handle different situations with girls and keep on trying! The Don Juan mindset is a powerful mindset/tool to get your life on track.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Two rejections is NOTHING. You haven't even gotten warmed up yet.

Hairstyle + exercise + putting yourself out there = poon

Read Brad's Secret Guide in DJ Tips Forum. Notice he talks about a "movie star haircut" early on in the appearance section.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i usually get pretty harshly rejected at least twice every day...it just means you are trying..i have even had women tell me i am ugly or they wouldn't sleep with me if i were the last guy on the planet....and i am far off from being a bad looking guy...women are just crazy in general and all of them have different taste in men...

Not to mention when you approach thy automatically peg themselves a notch higher than you because you are coming to them unless you run really good game or look like a professional model...most women are pathetic man and will judge you based on absolutley nothing...that is the truth...but don't be phased by their opinions...i get down on myself sometimes as well if i'm getting rejected a lot but it's all a mind game...and like i said 2 times is NOTHING..i was rejected about 20 times this past Sunday while hung over and walking around the train station but also pulled a short insta date...don't be phased by rejection....i know it is difficult at times but whatever, it is necessary...