Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have given up all hope

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are not attractive to women its ok, its not the end of the world, you just have to be honest with yourself and realize that you can still enjoy life but you may just have to live a bit differently than most people, you need to live more of a chris farley/artie lange type lifestyle where you get your kicks from things like gambling, prostitutes, and substance abuse etc.....yeah it sucks not being wanted but it frees you up in other ways, you can still take vacations to vegas and drink and fck hookers up the ass super hard in your nice hotel room, its much better than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, thanks for the replies.. I've replied to everyone, so pardon my long reply

jay07 said:
Hit the gym and lower your standards. And get drunk for your sake so the 4's seem like 6s
I'm not fat.. I just have a little layer of fat but I think get ripped isnt a bad idea after all. both girls were 7s. the second one was a rejection because she refused to give me her # lol.

Mike32ct said:
Yes, looks matter a LOT. But to say that you can't do ANYTHING about your look is BS.

As a young fella, you more than likely have plenty of hair. Grow out you hair and get the coolest hairstyle you can. Don't go to a $10 barber. Get a good stylist*.

*Not a middle aged woman. An older lady will give you a short boring nice guy look. Go to a 20something hottie girl or very stylish guy say 30 max.
I figured that out but by looks I meant my face. surgery is not the option for me. I'm not going to do that at all lol. but I do get what you mean. I could always work out like the user above you suggested.

my $15 barber is actually a stylish guy so I think that'll work out. I'll get a haircut at the end of the week :)

ah yes.. I feel as if older women don't know what today's girls actually dig. it's hard for me to have a cool hairstyle bc I have really thick hair.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Looks can get a foot in the door a little easier but it can only bring you so far. Believe me on this one.

If you had choice between money and wisdom, which would you choose?

How about a choice between looks and game?
even tho I agree with you on that, but sometimes looks wont get you anywhere, like in my case. lol

I'd rather have wisdom than money.. I'm not really a materialistic kind of guy unlike most dudes out there

ediceneet12 said:
Mike32ct is right, Getting a haircut that really suits your face and makes you stand out a bit from the rest of the crowd can really help you. I assume you are 18? that's what your profile says anyways I'm close to your age.

And one of the best things I did was getting a haircut that made me appear older/masculine. Most guys are age (atleast in my school/area) have the typical Justin Bieber/skater fag haircut or just have there hair buzzed.

Stand out a bit dude! I'm sure there's a hairstyle or something that can make you more presentable.
yes I'm 18.. turning 19 soon. :)

ahh I see. most people in my area have the standard hairstyles.. either a jb haircut, buzzcut, spiked up hair, etc

TheCWord said:
The following guys are currently married:

-A guy with a rare skin disease that gives him all sorts of blotches on his face

-A burn victim whose face has been hideously disfigured.

-Oh, and that guy who has no freaking arms or legs.

I'm sure you'll be jussssst fine. Especially at age 18. What are you, a drama queen? You really think all hope is lost when you just turned voting age?

Your physical features won't repulse all women. You know what will, though? Extreme self-pity.

***Can we all just take a second to acknowledge just how hot no-arms-or-legs-guy's wife is????
oh yeah I remember that burn victim. he served in the US (if I'm right) military. I saw the picture too. the bride looked rather unhappy. they've been divorced if I'm right, but that's not the point.

you gotta keep in mind that in that case, they were already together. I understand what you're trying to do here, and I appreciate it. so thanks. :)

haha nah dude, I'm not a drama queen at all.. but then again, I'm still a youngster and therefore more emotional than the average adult male.

I do agree that extreme self pity doesn't help but what can I do? it's the truth. I also never show it. you people are the only ones who know this lol.

anyway, thanks again. I appreciate the gesture. your words (or should I say examples? :p) were more than encouraging. :)

ediceneet12 said:
TheCWord is also right

Guys aren't meant to be beautiful in the first place, start lifting weights/going after what it is you want out of your life. Don't worry about your looks (I went through that phase of insecurity when i was like 10) and just start turning yourself into the man that YOU want to be.
I know they're not meant to be beautiful, but it certainly does help a looooooot if they're.. especially if the girls of today are judgemental. even the fatties! :meek:

thanks dude, but I don't think it's insecurity, I'm just stating the truth after I've got at least some evidence (those 2 girls.. and even girls in general. I've read a lot about guys that just hang out somewhere alone in public and girls approach them, whereas when I sit alone they all walk past me by. :p)

Juan Don said:
you're 18 still young. you will get more rejections too. i'm sure everyone does. but you know what? you're one step ahead though because you are actually approaching. some guys don't even do that! fail forward. at least you tried instead of wondering what if...like everything else you need to practice to get better at something(i.e. talking with people in general). i wish at 18 there was a site like this. info is all here for you. fitness and grooming DOES actually help.
not if I stop trying. but I do see that's not the option. maybe 7s are too high for me, idk.

well you're definitely right about that. but they do get signals from girls. I can easily tell when a person digs another person. there's this look in a girl's eye that tells you. but I've never had that look. again, I'm not being insecure, I'm just telling the truth

confuscioused said:
you're a young kid and probably will be a late bloomer. Work on yourself physically and mentally, get in good shape and you will grow into a look that fits you. If you're face isn't all that work on your body, hairstyle, personality and dress well. Believe me it works, most guys aren't much to look at anyway. You're too young to give up dude!!
thanks man! but yeah there's some other things I could work on first.. for instance, my body. I'm not fat, I'm just normal but getting muscular is apparently a really good thing lol.

my personality isnt something that needs to be changed because I'm a well liked dude in general :yes:

anyway, thanks again. :p

JoeMarron said:
Yeah this is complete nonsense and you're silly for believing it. How you came to this conclusion when you've only been rejected twice is beyond me. Lets say you are soul crushingly ugly. The fact that one ugly dude exists who has success with women proves that your situation isn't hopeless. Sure you're gonna have to work far harder than the average dude but giving up all hope and wallowing in self pity is for pvssies. Man up and take what you want.
it's not complete nonsense... I pick up the signs and piece them together and it has lead me to this conclusion.. getting rejected, never getting approached and all that stuff, you know? haha

but the ugly dude that does have success with women has something that I don't have.. be it humor or money. my bet is on the latter :p

thanks for the encouraging words.. Ill try my best but getting rejected over and over again sucks. my friend's been rejected a lot too. he's not ugly at all, he's average but he's pretty muscled for a guy his age (19) so I don't see why that is.

Stagger Lee said:
I don't really disagree with your premise and the quote. But you have to remember it's a numbers game and even a good looking guy would essentially be rejected 90% of the time for sex if he tried with random cold approaches on attractive girls.

If you're young even if you're not very good looking, you can get a girl. It's just a matter of numbers game. When you're young the numbers game is easier to play since there are many single and attractive girls. Another thing is older women will date younger men. When I was 19-21 it was almost unheard of. An older woman then was usually no older than 23 years old lol.

So my advice is try to pick up on at least 20-30 girls before you give up all hope. And give it a couple years. Rejection sucks but two rejections is nothing.

I'm not saying do the PUA thing and cold approach every female you see and try to "game" her. Just try to say hello even to 20-30 girls and you never know you might end up with dates and a GF before you get to number 20.
I doubt the good looking guy would get rejected. by 'good looking' I mean guys who look like movie stars girls obsess over. (taylor lautner, justin bieber, etc) unless they have a ****ty personality. it's the truth.

ha right :p when you speak of older women I think of women in their late 20s lol or early 30s.

so you're saying I havent done my best yet.. suggesting I should try more? man, 20-some more rejections will seriously affect my self esteem haha :eek:

thanks for your reply man. really. I appreciate it :)

Jair213 said:
You are young bro. Do not put your self down like that.

Did you graduate hs?
Going to college?
Hit the gym?
Other hobbys?
Go out with friends?
yeah I know. I shouldn't but I cant help but see it anyway. I dont mean to see it, but I just do

- no I didnt
- if I didnt flunk my classes I would've
- nope
- not at all
- depends on what you mean with going out with friends. if you mean night clubs, then no. if you mean just hanging out then yes

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
approach women in your own range then. Why the sense of entitlement like the hb5s lusting after 9s and 10s lol?
ehh they were both 6.5s lol. thats not really high lol.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I know some pretty "looks challenged" dudes and a couple of them have smoking hot GFs.
These guys have pretty bad acne scars and they cop a lot of crap from us but the one thing they do have is fvcking killer bodies.
One guy is 46 and is a fitness freak with a body most men could only dream of. He lives with a 24yo personal trainer.
The other guy is ripped to all fvck. Abs, arms, chest, he looks like he's been chiselled out of granite.
His GF is an absolute glamour.
Get toned, get ripped and watch the ladies flock.
Looks certainly help but you can make up for any shortcomings in that regard.
bad acne scars arent that bad lol. I dont have acne at all but I suppose its just the way I look that bothers women when it comes down to relationship material lol :p

my friend is more ripped than the average 19 year old dude but keeps getting rejected too. maybe its his personality, hes just not ****y or whatever

anyway just like everyone else here has suggested I suppose I could work out. all my friends do so, so I suppose I can hop on the gym train lol :)

888 said:
How do you know you're being rejected because of your appearance? More likely than not, you're messing up somewhere along the line and then blaming the failure on your looks. Elaborate on your situation
the 1st girl she didn't fully elaborate. when I asked her why she simply said she just didnt like me. I asked her if it was my looks that troubled her and she said it partially did. the 2nd one refused to give me her # , even tho she was in a hurry I still count that as rejection because I'm pretty sure if I looked like a movie star she'd throw herself at me lol. :yes:

VladPatton said:
You know, I almost agree with the looks theory, but goddamn...I see so many hot girls with ugly motherfückers on a daily basis that it's mind numbing! And that's in NYC, not a 340 person small backwoods town. Stop worrying about your looks, shape up your physique, it'll help you the rest of your life.

The other thing that makes vajayjays tingle is status and power. A busted fück can get any girl he wants because he's powerful. How you achieve that will be up to you, I just threw it out there for the sake of realization.
define ugly for me? fat? horrible facial features? what do you exactly mean by ugly?

Whenever I get told about 'power' I always thought people meant their job lol. like a CEO or something. until now I didnt realize you guys meant "ripped" instead

anyway thanks man. I'll definitely start working out now. everyone's been telling me on here so far so it's a must-do kind of thing

BeginningDJ said:
So you got rejected by 2 chicks and calling it quits now?

The only quitting you need to do is being gay.
yeah lol.

but I'm just having a hard time here knowing that its my looks that stop girls from "taking it to the next level". both times I got rejected because of how I looked like

ediceneet12 said:
That's what I ****ing love about this forum everyone on here is filled with optimism (Well most are some will just tell you how it is in the harshest way possible). Just start putting the work into yourself and everything else will follow. I am a year younger then you and I wish i could've found this website before highschool started (I am a senior now).

Stay on this website get some motivation learn a thing or two about how to handle different situations with girls and keep on trying! The Don Juan mindset is a powerful mindset/tool to get your life on track.
I love the optimism on this board too. but optimism isnt a magical tool (at least in my case) to get everything solved lol. sometimes Its just truth that cant be changed because thats how you get perceived by girls.

I too am a senior bc I failed my central exams, lol. I hope you have it much easier when it comes down to girls :)

Mike32ct said:
Two rejections is NOTHING. You haven't even gotten warmed up yet.

Hairstyle + exercise + putting yourself out there = poon

Read Brad's Secret Guide in DJ Tips Forum. Notice he talks about a "movie star haircut" early on in the appearance section.
it's not exactly the rejection that bothers me, but the reason behind their rejections. thats the only reason I quit. because looks cant be changed (not talking about hairstyle, clothes or anything else. just plain facial features)

anyway Ill check that guide out, thanks Mike. :)

zinc4 said:
dude i usually get pretty harshly rejected at least twice every day...it just means you are trying..i have even had women tell me i am ugly or they wouldn't sleep with me if i were the last guy on the planet....and i am far off from being a bad looking guy...women are just crazy in general and all of them have different taste in men...

Not to mention when you approach thy automatically peg themselves a notch higher than you because you are coming to them unless you run really good game or look like a professional model...most women are pathetic man and will judge you based on absolutley nothing...that is the truth...but don't be phased by their opinions...i get down on myself sometimes as well if i'm getting rejected a lot but it's all a mind game...and like i said 2 times is NOTHING..i was rejected about 20 times this past Sunday while hung over and walking around the train station but also pulled a short insta date...don't be phased by rejection....i know it is difficult at times but whatever, it is necessary...
ahh man I'm really sorry to hear that. props to you for not quitting instantly after those rude answers you got unlike me.. I could learn a thing or two from you. :)

yes I did notice that with the 2nd girl. basically the reason behind my rejection from the 1st girl was thanks to my looks. I know that for certain because she said so, both directly as indirectly

anyway Ill see what Ill do.. thanks again man. best of luck to you brother.

foreverAFC said:
if you are not attractive to women its ok, its not the end of the world, you just have to be honest with yourself and realize that you can still enjoy life but you may just have to live a bit differently than most people, you need to live more of a chris farley/artie lange type lifestyle where you get your kicks from things like gambling, prostitutes, and substance abuse etc.....yeah it sucks not being wanted but it frees you up in other ways, you can still take vacations to vegas and drink and fck hookers up the ass super hard in your nice hotel room, its much better than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself
its actually a pretty big deal for me lol. I do enjoy life but theres just something missing that I dont have and others can easily get because they simply look better than me.

haha I'm not the kind of guy that wants to do anything with prostitutes. they actually gross me out. but hey, thats just me lol. apparently 99% of dudes love prostitutes haha.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Exactly. These ugly dudes keep crying about their looks meanwhile the ugly yet charming, charismatic, successful dude is out there getting the women he wants and not giving a fvck about how much he's getting rejected. OP if you were a woman then you'd have a reason to cry. A woman's mating value relies almost exclusively on her looks. You however are a man. Looks don't mean everything and there's a billion real world examples out there.

Ill try my best but getting rejected over and over again sucks. my friend's been rejected a lot too. he's not ugly at all, he's average but he's pretty muscled for a guy his age (19) so I don't see why that is.
There you go. The fact that he's not ugly and is still getting rejected proves that your mindset is nonsense. I bet if you were attractive you still would be getting rejected far more than you would like. This mindset of yours is weak and unproductive. You're taking the easy way out. Instead of evaluating yourself and seeing what you need to improve you're blaming something that's out of your control and using it as an excuse not to improve yourself. Get fit, improve your style, your body language, posture, make some money, improve your social skills, get rejected 1000 times and not give a fvck, the list goes on and on. Some men are successful with women while others aren't not because they got lucky and won the genetic lottery. They're successful because they make themselves successful instead of wallowing in despair over the hand fate dealt them.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Im not a looks troll lol. genuine 18 year old with no intention of trolling whatsoever

and thanks. Ill check that out right away.

JoeMarron said:
Exactly. These ugly dudes keep crying about their looks meanwhile the ugly yet charming, charismatic, successful dude is out there getting the women he wants and not giving a fvck about how much he's getting rejected. OP if you were a woman then you'd have a reason to cry. A woman's mating value relies almost exclusively on her looks. You however are a man. Looks don't mean everything and there's a billion real world examples out there.
cut me some slack here lol. Im still at a beginners phase.. I have my doubts, my worries and all that stuff. Im pretty sure you had other things that stood in the way between you and success.. and probably had to find a way to "fight" it, right? or were you already a pro before you even started? :p

JoeMarron said:
There you go. The fact that he's not ugly and is still getting rejected proves that your mindset is nonsense. I bet if you were attractive you still would be getting rejected far more than you would like. This mindset of yours is weak and unproductive. You're taking the easy way out. Instead of evaluating yourself and seeing what you need to improve you're blaming something that's out of your control and using it as an excuse not to improve yourself. Get fit, improve your style, your body language, posture, make some money, improve your social skills, get rejected 1000 times and not give a fvck, the list goes on and on. Some men are successful with women while others aren't not because they got lucky and won the genetic lottery. They're successful because they make themselves successful instead of wallowing in despair over the hand fate dealt them.
maybe you're right. Its probably my mindset I have to work on. my mindset is indeed very weak because looks is a sensitive topic since that was the reason behind my 2 rejections

Ill try my best to change. I can probably change my mindset within a week as long I have pointers of what I want it to be like, lol

Zarky said:
BAHAHAAHAHAHA!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Twice
I gotta admit your response made me crack up. but it's the reason behind my rejection why I quit.. I probably happened to stumble upon the 2 wrong ones, you know? Im sure you do. according to your profile you're 37 so you have a lot of experience and you think its funny that I think 2 rejections is the end of the world whereas you've had your share of bad luck as well in the beginning. like Joe pointed out.. its a mindset issue and I gotta work on that

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really no such thing as rejection at all; don't even think of it as a win/lose thing. Eventually they just become funny stories that you look back on and tell your friends about. Nothing is ever a big deal. Get turned down? "Ahahaha what a stupid c*nt." Laugh that sh*t off. It doesn't matter. When you're playing video games, do you expect to clear the game without taking any damage? Do you decide the game is too hard and give up if you die a few times? No. Same thing with girls; it's all just a part of the process. Don't take it personally; just go out and do it again.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
888 said:
There's really no such thing as rejection at all; don't even think of it as a win/lose thing. Eventually they just become funny stories that you look back on and tell your friends about. Nothing is ever a big deal. Get turned down? "Ahahaha what a stupid c*nt." Laugh that sh*t off. It doesn't matter. When you're playing video games, do you expect to clear the game without taking any damage? Do you decide the game is too hard and give up if you die a few times? No. Same thing with girls; it's all just a part of the process. Don't take it personally; just go out and do it again.
thats exactly what I did when the 2nd girl rejected me
couldn't help but laugh my ass off. :yes: but then I come to think about it (months later) and "realize" that its probably a bad thing. lol
the first one was actually very personal. I poured my heart out.. oh well :)
thanks 888, you're great :yes:

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dont give up take a break and reflect.
Someone told me on this site treat women like little kids. You heAR what theyre saying but in your mind is like your a little kid you dont know anything

To be honest men werent bred to be beAutiful lmao its just the weastern world ideals. You can get futher with money and stability and personality.
Almost the looks is the cherry the personality is the fudge stability is the ice cream uhhhhh that was corny but I hope you understood.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
newboy718 said:
Yea dont give up take a break and reflect.
Someone told me on this site treat women like little kids. You heAR what theyre saying but in your mind is like your a little kid you dont know anything

To be honest men werent bred to be beAutiful lmao its just the weastern world ideals. You can get futher with money and stability and personality.
Almost the looks is the cherry the personality is the fudge stability is the ice cream uhhhhh that was corny but I hope you understood.
yeah.. probably has something to do with Hollywood as well. a lot of girls obsess over Channing Tatum, but asked why they usually say its because of his body, though I believe that plays a big role, his face does too :p but I understand. I think I need me some self improvement. Ive been thinking too long about the reason why I got rejected instead of trying to improve myself and get rejected again lol.. but for another reason that has nothing to do with looks, I hope

ludis said:
Social proof and inner game alone can get your laid.

Read H.C. Bukowski's "Women", a testament to this.
If a 50 year old bvtt ugly drunkard can pull that sh!t off, guess what, so can you.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rpv5i1.jpg
I need to work on my inner game then. I need to stop thinking about how others perceive me.

thanks for the motivation, ludis! appreciate it :)