Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have cancer

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Lots of people who get cured from cancer can be some of the fattest, laziest, and most negative people in the world. Cancer doesn't give a cr@p. Science, medicine and doctors cure cancer not food. I've just been reading that too much vitamin C and antioxidants can reduce the effectiveness of chemo after I'm been hammering them down this whole time.
I disagree. There has been stories of people who have survived cancer by eating healthy.

Chemo kills every damn cell in the body part it's used.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
Chemo kills every damn cell in the body part it's used.

Please explain. Since most Chemo isn't delivered via a targeted delivery system (oral or IV is typical AFAIK) it sounds like you're saying "Chemo kills all the cells in a person" which seems like it would not be a very lifesaving proceedure.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Please explain. Since most Chemo isn't delivered via a targeted delivery system (oral or IV is typical AFAIK) it sounds like you're saying "Chemo kills all the cells in a person" which seems like it would not be a very lifesaving proceedure.
To be honest, I don't have that much of a knowledge about cancer procedures, but what I was trying to say is let say you have cancer in your lungs, well than the chemotherapy destroys mosts of the cells in that area.