Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have been Friend zoned

Don_West

Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for 3 months and she just said she never saw me as anything more than friends. I'm crushed. I thought I doing really good. If I cut communication she finds a way to start it. I don't know what to do.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for 3 months and she just said she never saw me as anything more than friends. I'm crushed. I thought I doing really good. If I cut communication she finds a way to start it. I don't know what to do.
i mean, did u guys F at least or ..?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,only she can put you in the friendzone but you can choose to stay in it,or cut loose. So ALL the power is not hers.If you cut contact,and she picks it back up,you can end the games and misery by putting your cards on the table ie,boldly stating "this situation is not making me happy, If you dont want more,we need to cut contact for good,sorry if you dont like it" Then,doing exactly that. Remember, "put up with it-get more of it" applies to many situations. Is this a perfect solution/answer ? No. but,it puts it all out there,then the cards will fall as they may.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score

It took 3 months for you realise that? There has to be more to this story. Private message. What you should do now is move on and pull your attention away and don't make the mistake again of waiting around for 3 months.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,only she can put you in the friendzone but you can choose to stay in it,or cut loose. So ALL the power is not hers.If you cut contact,and she picks it back up,you can end the games and misery by putting your cards on the table ie,boldly stating "this situation is not making me happy, If you dont want more,we need to cut contact for good,sorry if you dont like it" Then,doing exactly that. Remember, "put up with it-get more of it" applies to many situations. Is this a perfect solution/answer ? No. but,it puts it all out there,then the cards will fall as they may.
I agree 100% with the above. You have to make it clear what you want. If she not down for that remove all your attention from her and move on to women who truly want you.

Remember attention is a currency. Don't waste it on people who aren't giving you what you want.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tell her "Thanks for letting me know. I have no interest in only being your friend, so I will respectfully decline. Get back to me if you change your mind and if I am still single maybe I'll give you another shot."

Then walk away.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to block her on every form of communication and never speak to her again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What made you think you were doing really good? Have the two of you had sex?

Davidlima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Estou saindo com essa garota há 3 meses e ela apenas disse que nunca me viu como nada além de amigos. Estou arrasado. Achei que estava indo muito bem. Se eu cortar a comunicação, ela encontra uma maneira de iniciá-la. Eu não sei o que fazer.
[/CITAR]
e

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You are very young. Meet more girls. You will eventually meet a girl who is younger a hotter.