Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to update this thread. So I'm wondering, to the guys who talk about targeting more quality women (those without kids, good finances, good looks) I'm just wondering do you guys notice what I've been noticing, and it's that a lot of times they are more DIFFICULT to manage?

It's like, the chicks who have something wrong with them, such as bad finances or maybe two kids, or maybe weight problems, it's like they have better behavior or something? It's like it's much easier for me to control the frame, move the chick forward, and the whole nine yards.

The more "quality" chicks usually always take longer to fvck, they are harder to fvck, they don't communicate as QUICKLY as the other type of chicks do, they are more likely to be fickle, more likely to cancel a date at the last minute, etc.

Do you guys think this is just the way it is, or might I be doing something that's causing this? When people like T.O. say that my personality might be totally off, I just don't see it? The chicks are laughing, having a good time, the traditional "seduction" stuff such as ****y/funny, kino and elicting values are all incorporated into my "natural" personality, but maybe I'm missing something that I'm doing wrong and don't know it? OR, are these chicks just more of a pain in the a.ss in general??
Now we are getting somewhere!

Think about the observations you are making here. It's not that quality chicks are more difficult. They are more selective and picky. It makes sense. They have the option to choose better for themselves. This goes for quality women and men.

A low quality chick will make it easy for a guy. She has to. How many guys fall for that sh!t looking for an easy piece of a$$ and end up frustrated with the results? Most do.

A higher quality chick may go through the motions and react positively to all the classic seduction stuff but when push comes to shove if she senses you aren't the real deal then you get resistance and what you perceive as difficulty. I am NOT saying that you need to jump through more hoops to land a high quality chick. However, if a girl is really interested in you she WILL make it easy for you. You may not be doing anything wrong but you may not be creating any real interest in these higher quality women.

When it comes to seduction, I think a lot of male/female interaction ends up being just fluff. You can lay down all the seduction skills and attributes that we know work with women but that will only take you so far. With a low quality chick it will get you laid or even married. With a higher quality chick it may not get you anywhere. She has the option to be more selective.

While most interactions start off with "fluff" at some point it needs to get "real" for things to get to the next level. THIS is where I think most guys have a problem when it comes to higher quality women. They can't get over this hump because they don't have it within themselves, or they don't even realize it is there. They end up choosing the easy path and fvcking around with lower quality chicks who don't require this step.

I've spoken in the past about making genuine connections with genuine people. Think about those two requirements. Ask yourself when the last time you experienced that during a seduction. People are like onions. We have layers or walls around us. This is especially true in today's dating scene. What we show on the outside is not necessarily the people we are. I believe that being great at seducing women is learning how to get past those outer layers that we all have and expose the insides. It goes both ways too. If you are not willing to go there then I don't think you will EVER make a real connection with a quality person. In fact you won't even recognize ANYONE as being quality. Sadly I think this is a problem that plagues many.

Sure some onions look fine on the outside but end up being rotten at the core. Others look awful but end up being sweet. That is the interesting part of meeting new people. If you don't get past that fluff stage and peel back the layers you never really get to know anyone and people don't really know you. Getting past our outer layers is how real or genuine connections are made. You certainly don't do that with c0cky + funny routines, kino, push/pull techniques or any other seduction fluff.

I have buddies who complain about not meeting quality chicks too. Yet when I hang out with them, their primary goal is to get laid. They don't give a fvck about anything else and it's obvious to chicks even when they are trying to act genuine. How the fvck do you expect to meet a person of "quality" when you don't possess (or don't show) those qualities yourself? It's laughable.

We've all heard it said before that men and women tend to pair up in relationships with others who are of similar looks. (ie. 7's get with 7's. 9's get with 9's.) I believe the same can be said about people's class of character or "quality". If you aren't attracting the quality of woman you desire then you need to examine your own qualities. Maybe you don't have or don't exude the "quality" that you believe you possess.

I can remember one night way back when. I was getting ridiculously hit on by a very sexy (and slvtty looking) blonde at a bar one night with my drunken buddies. I could've easily banged this girl and it was tempting but it was obvious to me that she was bad news. I played along for awhile but eventually shot her down. I received a tongue lashing from the boys that night about how I was breaking some sort of guy code or laws of nature. Fvck that! I choose not to have stuff like that in my life. Is it really any different than choosing not to do bad drugs at a party? Sure you could indulge and have a great time in the moment but in the morning you would regret it and wonder why you lowered yourself to that level.

I also believe that choosing the high road or demanding higher quality for yourself (in everything not just women) tends to be a self fulfilling prophecy. You kind of create a reputation for yourself and this attracts better quality women by default. You can't roll around in the ditches with the slvts and low quality women all the time and then expect to suddenly move up in the world when you finally meet quality. This reputation doesn't happen over night either. It's something that you grow into and it emanates from you. Higher quality women sense it in you and lower quality women know that you are out of their league.

I think you are starting to make progress here Ten. Keep going brother.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Slick,

I need to make this clear to you though, because you and T.O. (and HitHard) keep talking about some generic "low level" chick I've been talking to all of this time. I need you guys to understand that I have NOT now and have never been, talking to "low level/ghetto" chicks, every chick I've been spinning/dating/fvcking has been:

- Age 24 - 35
- Mostly black women
- In college or graduated from college
- With some type of job or career
- Not ghetto, ratchet, and doesn't do serious drugs

Their income levels vary, their looks vary, their weight levels vary, the amount of kids they have vary, and their attitude/personality/level of fickle-ness varies.

When I refer to a chick being "low quality", I'm talking about women FROM THIS PILE, who either:

- Have more than 2 kids and are having financial issues on top of it, or they might just be having financial issues period. To me a person having financial issues is someone who lives paycheck to paycheck, I might be being too TOUGH because Millennials in general (especially black Millennials) are indeed struggling financially right now.

- She has weight issues and that's it. Nothing else is wrong with her, just that she looks pretty good with her clothes on, but when she takes them off, you can see all of her "rolls" and it's just a turn-off to me. But she's "cute" with her clothes on.

- Or, she might have no financial nor weight issues, but her attitude is fvcked up. What do I mean? She's usually high maintenance, or requires you to jump through all of these hoops, or she might have stupid requirements that you be 6'5, make $150k a year, have a 13 inch dyck, know how to sing, know how to dance, and all other types of insane shyt.

So I need to make that clear to you and everybody reading, I DO NOT and HAVE NOT been dating low level, ghetto, ratchet, chicks. I've been dating what's stereotypically considered the "good girl".

Now, when I say I'm targeting higher "quality" women, I'm basically looking for just one chick who has everything I want. That is a chick with no weight issues, no financial issues, and NO attitude/personality issues. Just a nice balanced chick. That's it. Nothing special, nothing glamorous, THAT'S all I want.

As I look back over my previous 6 years of spinning plates, I think about 3 or 4 women fit this criteria but they honestly just got LOST in the shuffle because keep in mind I've been dating/fvcking well over 100 - 150 women over the previous 6 years. So out of all of those women, only about 3 or 4 fit this criteria, and I'm on a quest now to find JUST ONE MORE of those women now that I know who I want.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I refer to a chick being "low quality", I'm talking about women FROM THIS PILE, who either:

- Have more than 2 kids and are having financial issues on top of it, or they might just be having financial issues period. To me a person having financial issues is someone who lives paycheck to paycheck, I might be being too TOUGH because Millennials in general (especially black Millennials) are indeed struggling financially right now.

- She has weight issues and that's it. Nothing else is wrong with her, just that she looks pretty good with her clothes on, but when she takes them off, you can see all of her "rolls" and it's just a turn-off to me. But she's "cute" with her clothes on.

- Or, she might have no financial nor weight issues, but her attitude is fvcked up. What do I mean? She's usually high maintenance, or requires you to jump through all of these hoops, or she might have stupid requirements that you be 6'5, make $150k a year, have a 13 inch dyck, know how to sing, know how to dance, and all other types of insane shyt.

So I need to make that clear to you and everybody reading, I DO NOT and HAVE NOT been dating low level, ghetto, ratchet, chicks. I've been dating what's stereotypically considered the "good girl".
I did not say anything about ghetto.

Your description above is what I would call low quality. I would add slvtty and promiscous girls too.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we are getting somewhere!

Think about the observations you are making here. It's not that quality chicks are more difficult. They are more selective and picky. It makes sense. They have the option to choose better for themselves. This goes for quality women and men.

A low quality chick will make it easy for a guy. She has to. How many guys fall for that sh!t looking for an easy piece of a$$ and end up frustrated with the results? Most do.

A higher quality chick may go through the motions and react positively to all the classic seduction stuff but when push comes to shove if she senses you aren't the real deal then you get resistance and what you perceive as difficulty. I am NOT saying that you need to jump through more hoops to land a high quality chick. However, if a girl is really interested in you she WILL make it easy for you. You may not be doing anything wrong but you may not be creating any real interest in these higher quality women.

When it comes to seduction, I think a lot of male/female interaction ends up being just fluff. You can lay down all the seduction skills and attributes that we know work with women but that will only take you so far. With a low quality chick it will get you laid or even married. With a higher quality chick it may not get you anywhere. She has the option to be more selective.

While most interactions start off with "fluff" at some point it needs to get "real" for things to get to the next level. THIS is where I think most guys have a problem when it comes to higher quality women. They can't get over this hump because they don't have it within themselves, or they don't even realize it is there. They end up choosing the easy path and fvcking around with lower quality chicks who don't require this step.

I've spoken in the past about making genuine connections with genuine people. Think about those two requirements. Ask yourself when the last time you experienced that during a seduction. People are like onions. We have layers or walls around us. This is especially true in today's dating scene. What we show on the outside is not necessarily the people we are. I believe that being great at seducing women is learning how to get past those outer layers that we all have and expose the insides. It goes both ways too. If you are not willing to go there then I don't think you will EVER make a real connection with a quality person. In fact you won't even recognize ANYONE as being quality. Sadly I think this is a problem that plagues many.

Sure some onions look fine on the outside but end up being rotten at the core. Others look awful but end up being sweet. That is the interesting part of meeting new people. If you don't get past that fluff stage and peel back the layers you never really get to know anyone and people don't really know you. Getting past our outer layers is how real or genuine connections are made. You certainly don't do that with c0cky + funny routines, kino, push/pull techniques or any other seduction fluff.

I have buddies who complain about not meeting quality chicks too. Yet when I hang out with them, their primary goal is to get laid. They don't give a fvck about anything else and it's obvious to chicks even when they are trying to act genuine. How the fvck do you expect to meet a person of "quality" when you don't possess (or don't show) those qualities yourself? It's laughable.

We've all heard it said before that men and women tend to pair up in relationships with others who are of similar looks. (ie. 7's get with 7's. 9's get with 9's.) I believe the same can be said about people's class of character or "quality". If you aren't attracting the quality of woman you desire then you need to examine your own qualities. Maybe you don't have or don't exude the "quality" that you believe you possess.

I can remember one night way back when. I was getting ridiculously hit on by a very sexy (and slvtty looking) blonde at a bar one night with my drunken buddies. I could've easily banged this girl and it was tempting but it was obvious to me that she was bad news. I played along for awhile but eventually shot her down. I received a tongue lashing from the boys that night about how I was breaking some sort of guy code or laws of nature. Fvck that! I choose not to have stuff like that in my life. Is it really any different than choosing not to do bad drugs at a party? Sure you could indulge and have a great time in the moment but in the morning you would regret it and wonder why you lowered yourself to that level.

I also believe that choosing the high road or demanding higher quality for yourself (in everything not just women) tends to be a self fulfilling prophecy. You kind of create a reputation for yourself and this attracts better quality women by default. You can't roll around in the ditches with the slvts and low quality women all the time and then expect to suddenly move up in the world when you finally meet quality. This reputation doesn't happen over night either. It's something that you grow into and it emanates from you. Higher quality women sense it in you and lower quality women know that you are out of their league.
Fantastic post Slickster!!!

I encourage you to repost the core of this, in the main forum, for even more men to read. I think a lot of additional men would be greatly served, by reading what you share here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on a quest now to find JUST ONE MORE of those women now that I know who I want.
That's quite the pedestal you'll be placing that woman on. It sounds like you would be defining your success and happiness by whether or not you have her. It's a big strain to place on a relationship.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep at it Tenacity. You can see in review of your own experience that you have come across the rare girl who meets all your criteria but as you said, you were not actively filtering for what you know now that you want. You can also see from your own numbers how rare she is. But you have run across it before. Now you are ready to actually filter FOR that type of woman. Your odds are going to increase. You have to trust that they are. Don't get discouraged. I know its a new experiment for you but honestly stick with it. You are not even a month in. It may take time but keep at it. You might consider some young professional type organizations in your area. Rotary, young entrepreneurs, etc. You may be pleasantly surprised who you meet.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm on a quest now to find JUST ONE MORE of those women now that I know who I want.
Tenacity, you confound cause and effect. The goal is not to find the unicorn. The goal is to be the unicorn. When you raise the bar of quality within yourself, you will find these "quality" women--all of a sudden--become more abundant in your life.

When you have a shortage of "something" in your life, understand this to mean you have a shortage of this "something" in yourself. Herein is the reason WHY these "quality" women are not readily available to you.Tell me who you are attracting, and I will tell you who you are.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, you confound cause and effect. The goal is not to find the unicorn. The goal is to be the unicorn. When you raise the bar of quality within yourself, you will find these "quality" women--all of a sudden--become more abundant in your life.

When you have a shortage of "something" in your life, understand this to mean you have a shortage of this "something" in yourself. Herein is the reason WHY these "quality" women are not readily available to you.Tell me who you are attracting, and I will tell you who you are.
Again, I have NO CLUE what the hell you are talking about in relation to raising the bar of quality in myself, what in the HELL are you talking about dude lol?

I'm staying on my current path and mission, I will update this thread within a couple of days.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Again, I have NO CLUE what the hell you are talking about in relation to raising the bar of quality in myself, what in the HELL are you talking about dude lol?
After a cursory view, here's one example:

After looking back over the previous 5 - 6 years, I believe that I actually DID get girls that fit this [quality] criteria but I just sort of fvcked up the relationship. As I mentioned I had been "going off" a lot, and usually when I went off on certain girls they wouldn't tolerate it, they would immediately cut ties, while some girls would stick around after the "episode".
Perhaps best to share a few more examples of what "quality" you can improve upon in yourself. The most herculean of feats is setting forth an honest, objective, critical analysis of our shortcomings--and then assiduously working on them.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
After a cursory view, here's one example:

Perhaps best to share a few more examples of what "quality" you can improve upon in yourself. The most herculean of feats is setting forth an honest, objective, critical analysis of our shortcomings--and then assiduously working on them.
No, I have anger issues and I'm working on those, but understand those issues had NOTHING to do with attracting the women. I already had them, I would just randomly go off and they got tired of it.

You were saying something about becoming a unicorn instead of trying to find a unicorn. Listen, I just don't believe in this aspect of anybody being BETTER than anybody, every chick is fvcked up in some type of way just like every guy is FVCKED UP in some type of way. It's just managing the different types of women to determine what you can tolerate and can't tolerate.

The chicks I'm targeting now are not unicorns and they are not perfect. They wake up in the morning with bad breath, crust in their eyes and have disgusting periods every month like every other chick does. When they fart it stinks. When they don't bathe, they stink. Sometimes they have good days (good moods), bad days (bad moods). They can look pretty, if they spend the time and money to do so, just like most chicks would have to spend the time and money on makeup, weave, etc. to look pretty, they don't WAKE UP pretty.

I have absolutely NO CLUE what you guys are referring to when you talk about these super, duper high quality women. But I know that for my personal experiences and for my life, I'm looking for the girl I've identified who fulfills the needs that I'm looking for...but in NO WAY IN HELL is she a unicorn, or perfect, or anything spectacular. No woman is.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm staying on my current path and mission, I will update this thread within a couple of days.
The same thing I was talking about. Becoming a better person so you can attract better people into your life!

Being a better person doesn't just mean working out and making more money dude. I'm starting to really wonder if you have it in you. You may be like my buddy in my example above. I think it is very telling that people are giving you pages of great advice and wisdom and your replies only touch on the meaningless sh!t or you say you don't understand "lol". You don't want to talk about the root of your issues or the fact that you may have room to improve your own personality beyond the seduction games you learned on the internet.

For starters maybe you need to redefine what "quality girls" actually means. In your original post you say:

"Every single chick I get, there's always a major fvcking problem with her. Either she has weight issues to the point of when she's naked I get turned off, or the bytch is a gold-digger and constantly tries to get me to give her money, or the chick has financial issues which means she has to ask me to help pay her $30 Metro PCS bill, or the chick is just flat out fickle as hell and you don't know if she's going OR coming."

Yet in your post above you say:

"So I need to make that clear to you and everybody reading, I DO NOT and HAVE NOT been dating low level, ghetto, ratchet, chicks. I've been dating what's stereotypically considered the "good girl".

I think your definition of good girl is fvcked.

Then you say:

"Now, when I say I'm targeting higher "quality" women, I'm basically looking for just one chick who has everything I want. That is a chick with no weight issues, no financial issues, and NO attitude/personality issues. Just a nice balanced chick. That's it. Nothing special, nothing glamorous, THAT'S all I want."

How about thinking a little deeper than superficial sh!t like looks and money. I meet 10 chicks a day who meet the above criteria of your higher quality women. You make women like this sound like unicorns from your posts on this site. There are genuine and quality people all around you. Yes some of them are women and they are good looking.

Again, I'm starting to wonder whether you have it in you to attract and keep a quality woman let alone recognize one.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Slick,

Tell me, what is a quality woman to you then? Break it down and give me an example of a chick (with pics) who fit this criteria.

Also what I meant with the above is that I don't date ghetto or ratchet women, those are women I consider "low level". The women I date are usually all in college or graduated from college, with some job or career. They aren't ghetto or ratchet. From my experience, the "bad girl" is considered the ratchet chicks, the "good girl" is the one in college or graduated from college with her head on straight.

However, some of them DO have financial issues, or gold-digging issues, or they are fickle as hell, or they have weight problems or too many damn kids.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I have anger issues and I'm working on those, but understand those issues had NOTHING to do with attracting the women. I already had them, I would just randomly go off and they got tired of it.

You were saying something about becoming a unicorn instead of trying to find a unicorn. Listen, I just don't believe in this aspect of anybody being BETTER than anybody, every chick is fvcked up in some type of way just like every guy is FVCKED UP in some type of way. It's just managing the different types of women to determine what you can tolerate and can't tolerate.

The chicks I'm targeting now are not unicorns and they are not perfect. They wake up in the morning with bad breath, crust in their eyes and have disgusting periods every month like every other chick does. When they fart it stinks. When they don't bathe, they stink. Sometimes they have good days (good moods), bad days (bad moods). They can look pretty, if they spend the time and money to do so, just like most chicks would have to spend the time and money on makeup, weave, etc. to look pretty, they don't WAKE UP pretty.

I have absolutely NO CLUE what you guys are referring to when you talk about these super, duper high quality women. But I know that for my personal experiences and for my life, I'm looking for the girl I've identified who fulfills the needs that I'm looking for...but in NO WAY IN HELL is she a unicorn, or perfect, or anything spectacular. No woman is.
Exactly. I see it the same way. At a point where someone can be reasonably attractive to me and improve my life in some way, also that she is responsible, a good partner and has some personal accountability. Also a good sex life is super important for me and must be for her too.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters maybe you need to redefine what "quality girls" actually means. In your original post you say:

"Every single chick I get, there's always a major fvcking problem with her. Either she has weight issues to the point of when she's naked I get turned off, or the bytch is a gold-digger and constantly tries to get me to give her money, or the chick has financial issues which means she has to ask me to help pay her $30 Metro PCS bill, or the chick is just flat out fickle as hell and you don't know if she's going OR coming."

Yet in your post above you say:

"So I need to make that clear to you and everybody reading, I DO NOT and HAVE NOT been dating low level, ghetto, ratchet, chicks. I've been dating what's stereotypically considered the "good girl".

I think your definition of good girl is fvcked.

Then you say:

"Now, when I say I'm targeting higher "quality" women, I'm basically looking for just one chick who has everything I want. That is a chick with no weight issues, no financial issues, and NO attitude/personality issues. Just a nice balanced chick. That's it. Nothing special, nothing glamorous, THAT'S all I want."

How about thinking a little deeper than superficial sh!t like looks and money. I meet 10 chicks a day who meet the above criteria of your higher quality women. You make women like this sound like unicorns from your posts on this site. There are genuine and quality people all around you. Yes some of them are women and they are good looking.

Again, I'm starting to wonder whether you have it in you to attract and keep a quality woman let alone recognize one.
*mic drop

/thread

I've been saying this since day one.

Tenacity's version of this "rare" high quality women is pretty much every girl I've been with for longer than 3 weeks, since finding this site in 2010 and actually going through the gruelling process of real change.

Quality attracts quality and Ten will never acknowledge this because of what it ultimately says about him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*mic drop

/thread

I've been saying this since day one.

Tenacity's version of this "rare" high quality women is pretty much every girl I've been with for longer than 3 weeks, since finding this site in 2010 and actually going through the gruelling process of real change.

Quality attracts quality and Ten will never acknowledge this because of what it ultimately says about him.
What? "Good" women, who will carry their share of the load, don't expect everything from you, are actually helpful and ontop of it attractive to you? IE: they bring QUALITY into your life.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
The more "quality" chicks usually always take longer to fvck, they are harder to fvck, they don't communicate as QUICKLY as the other type of chicks do, they are more likely to be fickle, more likely to cancel a date at the last minute, etc.

Do you guys think this is just the way it is, or might I be doing something that's causing this? When people like T.O. say that my personality might be totally off, I just don't see it? The chicks are laughing, having a good time, the traditional "seduction" stuff such as ****y/funny, kino and elicting values are all incorporated into my "natural" personality, but maybe I'm missing something that I'm doing wrong and don't know it? OR, are these chicks just more of a pain in the a.ss in general??
Do you think these quality unicorns would be fickle or dare to cancel a date with let's say a John F. Kennedy Jr.?

YES, there is something missing. Hint: It's not money, power, status, or appearance (although I don't know how you dress which also may be a problem if it mirrors how you carry yourself).

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE make this thread, better yet, how about you post it right here in this thread? This thread can be the discussion/debate ground on this topic which in my opinion is an extremely IMPORTANT topic.

It's the battle of two different viewpoints of the holistic market in general:

- I'm seeing (currently) a fvcked up "women dynamic" in general that's setup for you to lose before you even begin. In other words, if you don't "get" a decent chick then you are of course "rejected" and have to deal with the feelings of such isolation. But if you "get" the chick, it's almost worse than being rejected because now you have to manage a SHYT LOAD of issues, personalities, protect your finances, pray to God/Moses/(insert whomever else) that your chick doesn't FLIP on you and cut your nuts off one day in Court, etc. etc.

- Then the other side is basically saying, life is how you make it and even though most women are fvcked up in general, if you setup a quality filtering criteria AND continue to work on yourself in terms of your SMV, then you can now begin to get into a position to not just initially attract the "quality girl", but also keep her in terms of a relationship.

I don't want this discussion and debate to stop, I hope this thread goes for 50 damn pages because in my opinion, it's one of the most important debates of our current dating time period. Guys on the other side have migrated to this thread like HitHard, BeTheChange, and T.O., but there are countless guys out there who see this from my point of view like a Des, maybe an Espi, a LiveFree, a Reyaj, and more.

I want more people to jump in this, on either side, so we can discuss this topic in full and put it ALL out there. Honestly, I don't even know if there's a right or wrong side with this, that's how complicated and complex this issue is.

Sorry it takes me hella long to reply between posts. I honestly check in on here every once in a while as real life has me quite occupied. I'll keep this thread going to discuss the debate, but I'm going to post my research on a separate thread because it will be cumulative of what I've found dating women for about the past 10 years or so. The thread will be based on purely real world results which I will then theorize and have discussions on. My goal has always been the same since I joined here: To improve my understanding of women and to improve myself to obtain the best possible results I can.

I don't want to shvit on what others have posted here because I truly believe their intentions are good. However you are correct that the market itself is overall crappy. Slickster is married for years from what I understand. I feel a lot of his views are slanted to try to defend that decision. For someone supposedly married and content with his quality woman he sure posts a lot on here and seems obsessed with game. I doubt he would ever admit he misses it though. For someone not actively in the game you have to take what he says with an extreme grain of salt. No offense Slick (though I'm sure you'll come at me lol)

Btw you ever go to Troy to pick up chicks? I hear that's the trendy spot and not far from Clinton Twp.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think these quality unicorns would be fickle or dare to cancel a date with let's say a John F. Kennedy Jr.? YES, there is something missing. Hint: It's not money, power, status.....
No, it's exactly due to money, power and status. A chick is not likely to cancel a date with the President of the United States because he's an A List celebrity for goodness sakes. Women faint when these guys walk in the room due to the media attention, status and presumed power that the guy has. Ask EVERY A-List celebrity did women do that to them before they hit it big? Nobody was fainting over Justin Timberlake before he became "Justin Timberlake".

Tenacity's version of this "rare" high quality women is pretty much every girl I've been with for longer than 3 weeks, since finding this site in 2010....
Whoa, now wait a minute.

You just literally turned 26 dude, 2010 was 6 years ago which would have put you at 19 - 20 years of age. You mean to tell me at 19 - 20 you were pulling women that I deem "quality", who again are women with college education, good finances, no more than 1 kid, great looks and great attitudes...when you claimed here in this thread that at the age of 21 you had no job, no savings and debt up the a.ss? You were attracting "quality" women when you were broke, with no job and debt up the a.ss? You are a damn liar. Then have the nerve to talk about "quality attracts quality", when you were NON-QUALITY supposedly attracting quality. Why get up here and lie?

:facepalm:
Why the face palm Slick? Tell you what, this is off topic, but can I go on a little rant for a minute?

Espi made a thread back in November, about if the 25 year old rule should be eliminated to post on the Mature Man Forum. What I believe makes this Forum different than the General Discussion is that we are ALL supposed to be somewhat "advanced" guys on this topic, thus, discussions are more in-depth and don't center around "how do I approach her" type of bullshyt.

But with that being said, I believe EVERY GUY on this section needs a picture posted and some type of direct, individualized report from the field on their experiences.

I have posted everything about myself on this Forum, from my pics, to my car, my apartment, and I have given a SIGNIFICANT amount of direct field report/analysis. But I keep getting guys coming at me who are anonymous as fvck, with no picture, no information on who they are, who they fvck, no field reports, NO SHYT, telling me that my direct field analysis on the market in general is bullshyt.

Look, I just CAUGHT BeTheChange for example, in a direct LIE, now how many of you other guys who keep responding with this "the market isn't all bad" bullshyt are just flat out lying on some keyboard jockey shyt?

Forget a 25 year old rule to post here, a guy can have "matured" in this dating game and be only 21 years old. I would MUCH rather read what that guy would have to say (like a Ruler for example) than what these anonymous, no field report posting and no field analysis posting a.ss guys are putting up here.

Hey I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm just making some Forum update suggestions ;) lol.

Last edited: