"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I have a # without a face. What should I do?

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
My cousin called today and she said that one of her co-workers daughters is looking for people to date. She told her a little about me and that I was single. She told my cousin to give me her number. My cousin gave her my number too. She is 19 and goes to a college that is really far away, I don't know if she lives nearby or drives there everyday. Anyway, I began thinking about it and I don't really like the idea that I don't know what she looks like. I mean, my cousin is a girl and they have different opinions of what's beautiful than we do. Her age makes me a little uncomfortable as well, I'm about to turn 18 but I don't know exactly how old she is, she could be about to turn 20 for all I know, and I don't like that she is older than I am. Anyway, what would some of you more experienced Don's do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Go for it, if you dont like her (physically, emotionally, whatever you want her for), you next her. If you next her for some obvious reason, have a talk with your cousin about this.
 

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
dont expect anything and stop thinking what she looks like. Only go on a date if it fits your schedule not hers.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by vdk
dont expect anything and stop thinking what she looks like. Only go on a date if it fits your schedule not hers.
yep yep
 

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Go out with her man, don't feel obliged to keep seeing her after one date. Any oppertunity for experience should be taken without hesitation. Unless you date ppl all the time, then just do what ever the hell you feel like.

Santos
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
1
Meeting people you don't know is GREAT practice. That was one of the best things I got out of online dating.

So does your cousin say she's cute? Yeah, girls have a different way of evaluating looks. But I'm sure that if you're cousin says the girl is cute, she won't be a total dog or anything.
 

Last_Reign

New Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Go for it bro.

Take it from me, i got a chance to date a twenty year old when i was 18, and it was the best learning experience i ever recieved. Since she is a bit older there are many things she can teach you about sex and relationships. Have fun with her, and don't take it too seriously.
 

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks guys, you make a good point. It's not like I asked for her number. It would help me get used to talking to people I don't know. You make a very good point, Last_Reign, it's not everyday I get to date a 19 year old. :cool: Besides, if she does look good, my friends will be very jealous!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
This actually happened to me once.. Turns out the girl was one of the best looking girlfriends I have ever had.
 
Top