Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a text game problem

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this number from the weekend and the interaction went well, I got her number and I texted her that night. tried to get her to meet up again be she went home.

so i texted her the next day (sat arvo / evening) and this is how the convo went like this.

[number 1] http://i.imgur.com/gxZCacV.png

[number 2] http://i.imgur.com/2DC8DVK.png

[number 3] http://i.imgur.com/UDmMMDL.png

I'm a little stumped on what to send back, so instead of dwelling on it I went out with my bros and hit up some bitches.

I think my Best play here is just to ignore it and hit her up again this week. might do it tomorrow. ( it's now late Sunday night for me )

I didn't like her behavior so I didn't give into it. I wanted to send something back like. " I did mother ****er! put on a cute dress and heels and Be at X place at 7 pm on Friday!"

( i'm a dom, So i wanted to flex some dom mussel)

though i never sent it. what do you think I should text here, also, If you have any great material on text game would help me out heaps. thanks. Luke

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this number from the weekend and the interaction went well, I got her number and I texted her that night. tried to get her to meet up again be she went home.

so i texted her the next day (sat arvo / evening) and this is how the convo went like this.

[number 1] http://i.imgur.com/gxZCacV.png

[number 2] http://i.imgur.com/2DC8DVK.png

[number3] http://i.imgur.com/2DC8DVK.png

I'm a little stumped on what to send back, so instead of dwelling on it I went out with my bros and hit up some *****es.

I think my Best play here is just to ignore it and hit her up again this week. might do it tomorrow. ( it's now late Sunday night for me )

I didn't like her behavior so I didn't give into it. I wanted to send something back like. " I did mother ****er! put on a cute dress and heels and Be at X place at 7 pm on Friday!"

( i'm a dom, So i wanted to flex some dom mussel)

though i never sent it. what do you think I should text here, also, If you have any great material on text game would help me out heaps. thanks. Luke
Chick has low to no interest. There is no "play". You trying to "show her" you are a "dom" via text is unbelievably lame and not dominant at all.

Serenity

Reaction score
Text 3 links to the image of text 2. Why don't you just make the texts simpler? If she wants you there's no point to text game, and if not even the best text game have minimal effect. Just make it short showing you want to see her again, by setting up a date.

Your text game problem is the fact you're trying to game with text.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text 3 links to the image of text 2. Why don't you just make the texts simpler? If she wants you there's no point to text game, and if not even the best text game have minimal effect. Just make it short showing you want to see her again, by setting up a date.

Your text game problem is the fact you're trying to game with text.
yeah, but then my messages would be like, yo what are you up to wanna go out? in every text. is this right?

edit: try the links again i fixed them

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex literally didn't read this thread before posting his response, so I'll say this. You don't have a "texting," problem, you have a game problem.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex literally didn't read this thread before posting his response, so I'll say this. You don't have a "texting," problem, you have a game problem.
you speak in third person now?

my question to you: when someone asks for help, why do you berate them and not help? if i didn't have a game problem i wouldn't be posting on this forum would I I'd be out getting laid.

Serenity

Reaction score
yeah, but then my messages would be like, yo what are you up to wanna go out? in every text. is this right?

edit: try the links again i fixed them
That's pretty much it yeah, but you don't have to throw in a question about what she's doing. It also helps being more clear than "wanna go out". Ask her if she wants to do something specific you decide, like "hey, you want to do/come with me to [activity]?". If you ask her what she's doing you'll have less to talk about when you meet her again, that's why I never do that on text. I save it for real meetings, great to let her talk about the past few days. You can ask in your own style, just stick to the basic frame of doing something with her and leave out all the bullsh!t.

As for responses, follow Tictacs advice.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty much it yeah, but you don't have to throw in a question about what she's doing. It also helps being more clear than "wanna go out". Ask her if she wants to do something specific you decide, like "hey, you want to do/come with me to [activity]?". If you ask her what she's doing you'll have less to talk about when you meet her again, that's why I never do that on text. I save it for real meetings, great to let her talk about the past few days. You can ask in your own style, just stick to the basic frame of doing something with her and leave out all the bullsh!t.

As for responses, follow Tictacs advice.
thanks man, this is helpful. I asked to see where I was at really, I guess I should just stop ****ing around and just get to the point I guess.. thanks.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're nothing but an e-orbiter to her. She's just using you for attention.

Ignore, delete and move on.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we've established that shes not particularly interested but I'll tell you what you did right and wrong. You texted her first, wrong. She showed no interest in continuing the conversation but you didn't leave it there because that would have been a bit wierd and she would associate you with that boring interaction and its always good too finish on a positive note. You continued to text, right. You made her laugh twice, right. On the second "haha" laugh text she still wasn't making any effort to talk too you. If you had left it here she would have associated you with that happy emotion but you continued to text her when you're really not gonna get better than a couple of chuckles with someone who doesn't want to talk to you, wrong. So shes showing you no interest but you continue to text her which make you seem low value and you make a suggestion to meet her despite this, wrong. You should have left it on the second laughing text, given her a couple of weeks of no contact and then invited her to somewhere you are already going. "Will be here at this time you're welcome to come". If she responds with a simple rejection then don't contact her again. If she says no but is positive then give a few more weeks and attempt again. Good luck for next time.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually start by telling them what I'm doing. I try to make it something that conveys comfort or excitement. A good one I used recently was "Sure is cold, glad I'm curled up on the couch under a warm blanket" "Gonna just chill in front of the TV in my pajamas with my grilled cheese and tomato soup today, haha!"

Can't remember her response right now, something about her having to work and being jealous I had the day off.

That's when I asked her if she wanted to get a slice of pizza later, to which she agreed.

It's no different than talking in person, you want to hook them asap, if/when you get a reply that conveys amusement or interest on her part ask her out (make a list of cheap places near you where you can get a drink/snack/shoot pool, etc. so you've always got a plan).

I think a lot of women have too many dudes to pick from, so you gotta move fast. If you don't get a date within a week or two of getting a number, it's probably not going to happen without some investment on your part. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we've established that shes not particularly interested but I'll tell you what you did right and wrong. You texted her first, wrong. She showed no interest in continuing the conversation but you didn't leave it there because that would have been a bit wierd and she would associate you with that boring interaction and its always good too finish on a positive note. You continued to text, right. You made her laugh twice, right. On the second "haha" laugh text she still wasn't making any effort to talk too you. If you had left it here she would have associated you with that happy emotion but you continued to text her when you're really not gonna get better than a couple of chuckles with someone who doesn't want to talk to you, wrong. So shes showing you no interest but you continue to text her which make you seem low value and you make a suggestion to meet her despite this, wrong. You should have left it on the second laughing text, given her a couple of weeks of no contact and then invited her to somewhere you are already going. "Will be here at this time you're welcome to come". If she responds with a simple rejection then don't contact her again. If she says no but is positive then give a few more weeks and attempt again. Good luck for next time.

Questions:

I exchange number with her, then I just wait for her to text me?

so i get a gils number and wait 2 months before seeing her?

I swear I only said haha once.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually start by telling them what I'm doing. I try to make it something that conveys comfort or excitement. A good one I used recently was "Sure is cold, glad I'm curled up on the couch under a warm blanket" "Gonna just chill in front of the TV in my pajamas with my grilled cheese and tomato soup today, haha!"

Can't remember her response right now, something about her having to work and being jealous I had the day off.

That's when I asked her if she wanted to get a slice of pizza later, to which she agreed.

It's no different than talking in person, you want to hook them asap, if/when you get a reply that conveys amusement or interest on her part ask her out (make a list of cheap places near you where you can get a drink/snack/shoot pool, etc. so you've always got a plan).

I think a lot of women have too many dudes to pick from, so you gotta move fast. If you don't get a date within a week or two of getting a number, it's probably not going to happen without some investment on your part. My 2 cents.
thanks man very helpful.

I know by the end of this weekend if she doesn't come out I'm dropping her number. To be honest I'm supersized she text back at all. my " main" problem is I'm stuck in first gear all the time and I don't out of it. ( no referring to just text game here) I'll hit her up again tonight and ask her out straight away. ( after like the second text.) if she says no then I will drop the number.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saw one word answers, you typing more than her, she killed the convo, you seemed eager to talk to her giving up your frame. Wrong wrong wrong. Live and learn my friend Packers.
fyp there...

yeah, I did that big sesponce cos at the time I thought it was funny and I laughed ( didn't care if she did or whatever) but I have to learn to " match" her responses. as in. if she is giving little contact then I give even less so.

Question: if she is giving one word responses how would you combat that, or is it just " the girl isn't interested move on?"

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you laid it on too thick, and perhaps too quick. From my experience if you don't chat in person long enough before you get the number, you will have to build IL and rapport through text before setting a date.

Next time wait 2 or 3 days before hitting her up once you get the number