Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a question to all women here

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a boyfriend who is a good-looking guy (he's a 9) and you found out the women he dated before you were unattractive (about 5-6) and that he finds unattractive women by society's standards to be attractive for the SIMPLE reason he has strange taste in beauty, these women weren't extraordinary in personality and character either nothing extraordinary that is so admirable about them just that he has strange and poor taste he finds those looks attractive, do you find it a turn-off and would you be disappointend and saddened and would you think differently of him? Will you think less or lowly of him? Will he be devalued in your thinking?

Please just answer the direct question wihtout the speculations that maybe he liked those women because maybe they were more faithful or maybe they had other lovable traits ,or that he has low self-esteem because that is not the case. We are talking here about pure preferences and taste on beauty ok.

Thanks

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i would not think less of him because of it

in fact, i think i would think more of him for not following society's opinion on beauty and personality.
i would think more of him for using his own mind and heart when being attracked to someone.

however = i would then question myself in front of a mirror , saying things to myself like " am i horribly ugly also?"

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"however = i would then question myself in front of a mirror , saying things to myself like " am i horribly ugly also?""

same thing, but I would think less of her, as I wonder about why this girl I like went out with a buncha ugly, retarded guys.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hard because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So how could i judge him for his opinion? I would tell him my opinion of the girls, but i wouldn't think less of him. I think I'd only worry if ALL he ever liked was unattractive women. I would wonder, but as long as he found me attractive now it honestly wouldn't bother me what he did before.
SB:)