Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a problem

gunit630

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a car accident were I was paralized for 6 months. I walk and have been walking for about 3 years. I am close to making a full recovery. I walk with a limp, not bad tho. I dont drive yet. I got a g/f and she drives. You think its wrong that the girls picks me up? I will drive soon but Im saying right now i dont drive. Girl tell me she dont mind but still. I met this other chick at school and she drives too.

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your inability to post a clear question and communicate in a proper manner is probably the biggest roadblock to your success with women.

I really have no idea what specifically you are trying to ask.

Do girls like guys that can drive w/o depending on them all the time for a ride? Ya, it usually helps when you get a date with a chick and when you ask them out you can say, "Yea, I'll pick you up at 8" but you might come off as a pimp if you tell them to pick you up too.

Soooooo....

gunit630

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I read the bible, but im asking if its wrong for the girl to pick me up right now?

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw brotha aint’ nothing wrong.

You know your pimpin’ when you got your lady driving anywhere you want.

I love it when the guy is at store say like a video game store or grocery store and they have tons of stuff and what I see next I just can’t help but grin. Does the man whip out his wallet and pay? NO. His women (not married) opens her check book, cold cash, or plastic and buys him all this crap while he is messing around playing some video game. And the best part I liked about what I saw was while she paid for it and was ready to go he was like hold on I want to check this out and they stayed an extra 6 mins. Got to love that. :D

So don’t sweet it my friend you know your doing something right when your women is driving you places and buying you things.

Play on Playa! Play on! :cool:

:up:

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't worry about women driving you around. I have a friend who has his license and is capable of driving around, but he never drives anywhere. His brother or his girlfriend always drive him around.