Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a pathetic worthless life,my life sucks!

• Thread starter stupidity_humans
  • Start date
S

stupidity_humans

Not new here been reading this site for a long time and I have applied the tips and advice on the forum&dj bible.So get an account why?to tell you guys my life sucks and its worthless.Yes I know im young but I feel like my life is worthless I mean I have no friend,I have one friend but he left to Iraq War and havent heard from him.So I have no friends both girls&guys and im depressed.Nobody to hang around on weekends,always home on the computer or researching.I have tried to kill myself couple times,sometimes I feel like ALL human beings shouldnt be in the earth.I have tried everything but I feel like im a worthless depressed loser no girl want me.I mean everytime I go outside I see guys with girlfriends or see a group of people having friends and fun,it quickly reminds me of how my life sucks.I ask myself why do I belong in the world??Why do Us humans belong here??what are we really here for??These are questions that I ask myself how much my life is worthless.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamx You Fvcker. Fvck You.

Get Out There Man!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

TAKE LIFE FROM BEHIND IT'S YOUR LIFE!

-V-

Reaction score
stupidity_humans said:
why do I belong in the world??Why do Us humans belong here??what are we really here for??These are questions that I ask myself how much my life is worthless.
Not US only u. your only fault is that you are just being to lazy! take some classes at the school, join some health clubs, take some dance lessons. dude just S T F U and stop complaining wth is wrong with u! Just stop being too lazy in ur life start doing something to change it

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're life is the way it is because you let it get that way. Go do something useful and meet some people. You're the only one who can change it and it's not going to happen unless YOU do something about it.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your are stupid i got only 3 close friend i talk toonce in a while i even go weeks without talking to anyfriend im focused on my career my other friend are mainly for clubbing so i harldy see them. get doing something to keep you busy. even working out.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Seriously.

How can you screw up being a pvssy? Suicide is THE pvssiest thing that you can do. You want to escape responsibility and all the "hardships" and challenges that get thrown at you when you are alive.

You are WEAK.

Realize it and then change it.

Fix it. And when you feel getting weak and back into your old habits SNAP OUT OF IT.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I cant stand whiny sh!t like this. If I saw you on the street I would give you something to cry about.... b!tch

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Yeah... you just about summed it up right. Your life does suck.

^_^

Have a good one! Oh, wait... ooooo.... my bad.

Upper

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
goto a different country.
serious question, how? i too am having a constant bad patch and have considered starting anew elsewhere, but most countries requires sponsorship from an employer.