Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a lack of sexual motivation latley.

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a long time since I've been sweating with lust. I dont know what happened. I just dont have the slightest motivation anymore. I dont ever get erect without trying to like i used to.

Any tips? Is it a lack of testosterone?

:confused:

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be but i highly doubt it as your only 17 (year younger than me).
have a read at this site:

http://www.menshealthsa.co.za/index.php?cat=22&art_id=887

aslong as your eating right and more importantly sleeping right then you should be fine, it might be a phase. dont worry about it just yet! and quit smoking if you do.

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
How often are you masturbating?

If I skip a night (yes, I do it nightly) I'm pretty gung-ho the next day.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what exactly do you mean by what you said? You don't feel like approaching lately? Or getting that first GF you wanted? Or what? I think I feel alike... and I need a good kick in the ass for it.

isoman2kx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd agree with zerix, you need to clarify a bit.

however, i'm with you too, sometimes it's just not there.

and it's weird, other times... horny as hell... sometimes though... just nothing lol :\

isoman2kx

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libido

not sure if this helps any

but read the psychology portion of the article

wikipedia said:
Libido can also be classified as the urge to copulate. For humanity, the natural way in which this occurs is through sex. However, at a deep unconscious level, the two can be merged as one, given the reason in evolutionary terms for sexual attraction and sex drive. Using this term, the antonym of libido is destrudo.

Reduction in libido can occur from psychological causes such as loss of privacy and/or intimacy, stress, distraction or depression. It may also derive from the presence of environmental stressors such as prolonged exposure to elevated sound levels or bright light.

Increased androgen steroids (e.g. testosterone) generally have a positive correlation with libido in both sexes.

According to Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung, the libido is identified as psychic energy. Duality (opposition) that creates the energy (or libido) of the psyche, which Jung asserts expresses itself only through symbols: “It is the energy that manifests itself in the life process and is perceived subjectively as striving and desire.”(Ellenberger, 697)

isoman2kx

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libido

the psychology part of this should help some as well for the mental aspect. i'm not sure what the deal with diets could be though.

wikipedia said:
Libido can also be classified as the urge to copulate. For humanity, the natural way in which this occurs is through sex. However, at a deep unconscious level, the two can be merged as one, given the reason in evolutionary terms for sexual attraction and sex drive. Using this term, the antonym of libido is destrudo.

Reduction in libido can occur from psychological causes such as loss of privacy and/or intimacy, stress, distraction or depression. It may also derive from the presence of environmental stressors such as prolonged exposure to elevated sound levels or bright light.

Increased androgen steroids (e.g. testosterone) generally have a positive correlation with libido in both sexes.

According to Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung, the libido is identified as psychic energy. Duality (opposition) that creates the energy (or libido) of the psyche, which Jung asserts expresses itself only through symbols: “It is the energy that manifests itself in the life process and is perceived subjectively as striving and desire.”(Ellenberger, 697)

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the posts in this thread are ridiculous, if you dont have something positive or helpful to say then go post at the misc. section at bodybuilding.com

isoman2kx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
some of the posts in this thread are ridiculous, if you dont have something positive or helpful to say then go post at the misc. section at bodybuilding.com
it's amazing what trolls can do to a thread.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea it's pretty simple your Masturbating way too much....your testosterome is low because you keep beating your meat....

don't whack-off for a good week garunteed your gonna wanna go after a chick...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:

what are you talking about??? this guy needed some help he's 17 how about you take post and go to bodybuilding.com....you've only posted what 16 times?? wow...

it seems no one can get help these days without guys like this critizing them its a shame...

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
yea it's pretty simple your Masturbating way too much....your testosterome is low because you keep beating your meat....

don't whack-off for a good week garunteed your gonna wanna go after a chick...

I hardly ever beat off.. thats the thing. I dont know. It looks like a phase thats all