AFK Protector
Master Don Juan
Dude...I'm not talking about you, JSH, or Cyrano. This is a general statement. I can make general statements right?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I think you'd better read more carefully because I've said before that I don't give a d@mn.Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Thanks so much JSH, Jester, Likret, and Cyrano.
AFK: I think everyone in here is getting a little fed up of your comments, including me.
you are friggin dumb man.Originally posted by AFK Protector
I think you'd better read more carefully because I've said before that I don't give a d@mn.
This is a perfect example of what your presence does. Trying to make me live in fear of other people's opinions. Well guess what, that ain't happenin'. Give me your best shot. I've got ideas of my own and I have the right to post them. So do you. I'm just saying this isn't the place for you. Now go away.
I trying....but one has to defend themselves before backing off. The attacker needs to back down first.Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
my brothas...make peace not war.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Ever heard the phrase, "you give an inch, he takes a mile"? That's what gonna happen if you kiss him. You give him an inch, don't expect him to just take an inch if you decide that's all you want to give him. Only kiss him if you KNOW you like him as more than a friend. Kisses may determine if you like someone or not in chick flicks, but not in real life.Originally posted by Spoiled3289
So I'm wondering if I should kiss him goodbye or soemthing like that (to find out my TRUE feelings AND to make him happy) or if I shouldn't. Keep in mind that this guy for sure likes me so I highly doubt he'll like push me away or anything like that. What should I do.
Signed,
Confused
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I'm not paranoid, it just amazes me that a girl who constantly gets flamed would like to stick around here.Originally posted by Vincent
Mods don't do that kinda thing, they got better stuff to do than teach us a lesson by pretending to be a chick. Don't be so paranoid.
I do not begrudge her her gender and i have seen the debates over women and whether they should be her, especially when some in the main forum take offense at what they see as our low 'tactics'. I just believe that she could get more effective help elsewhere.Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
JSH
You say that this is not a great place for a woman because it is male oriented, typically focusing on approach. We disagree on a minor point here. You're right when you say that the male orientation here can be a hinderance to a women getting help on this site. This manifests itself because of the aforementioned stone-throwers, heroes, and the wannabes.
There has been a debate going on here for longer than I've been here about whether this is a sacred brotherhood of maledom where women are only a distraction at best, or whether we are a community for improving game and helping each other in our relationship pursuits. I think its a bit of both. I certainly consider this a brothehood, but there have been women who have proven their wisdom and value to us despite being singled out because of their womanhood.
I think the purpose of this site is to help each other to a healthier existence. The rules for being a healthy person (Confidence, Respect, Self-Control) are the same no matter what your gender. The tactics may vary slightly, but to say that an alleged focus on approach is more important than knowing what you want and what needs to happen for you to get it is just lunacy. Pardon my cheuvanism, but male emotional detachment makes us excellent strategic thinkers. This we can help a woman with, and I would not begrudge her her gender when she comes here with a legitimate aim as Spoiled has. If she comes here in a spirit of comraderie then we owe it to ourselves to help her become that better person because sometime in the future she may add to the brotherhood and help us and our brethren become better people.
This site is male oriented god bless it, and that can make it tough for a woman to get by. We shoot straight and pretense doesn't last too long here. This has destroyed some women before who canme here seeking attention. But a woman can make it here just so long as she comes correct and can weather the sturm und drang of the less accepting on this site. Aside from announcing her arrival by literally announcing her arrival, Spoiled has done that so far and she is the better for it. Anything that makes you a better person cannot in itself be considered a hinderance and I personally look forward to a future time when she can add to our knowledge, though admittedly that may be a while.
-Cyrano [/B]
Now all your doing is flaming back.Originally posted by Balanced
AFK: 1) use my name if your going to call me out.
2) Gandalf isn't real, being an ******* is real. Being a leader who helps people is real.
3) I don't know if you feel big when you flame people but i'll save you alot of time in life by telling you an ******* is just an insecure spineless *****. You might get some ass with that frame but in the long run youll end up lonely. Yor lucky your young because you can still change your life just don't internalize being a prick.
Step One: Act like a grown up and stop wasting my time with stupid crap. Live in the now. You really look bad when you let everyone get you angry.
I'm new to this board yes but im not new to the game. I've been on MASF until recently.
Who am I? I am Balanced.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.