Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a hot submissive gf that cooks and cleans

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much ideal for a Don Juan. Gives me unlimited sex, cooks, cleans, fine as ****, not a gold digger she rarely asks me to buy her stuff. My only two issues

1. she has no real drive or ambition to make money. She’s been unemployed 6 months after leaving her job and doesn’t want to do anything to better herself.

2. she drives me ****ing nuts. Blows my phone up 24/7. Argues over stupid ****. Sometimes I wonder if I would seriously rather be with the average promiscuous feminist most guys on here complain about

I want a chick that makes some money so she can pitch in. I want a chick that lets me have a life and isn’t attached to me 24/7 who I see maybe 4-5 days a week. Not someone I have to spend every night with.

Am I acting like a whiny little ungreatful *****? Or would this type of situation drive any guy nuts? We are in our late 20’s. She is a sweet girl and I have it pretty good, lots of perks and don’t want to hurt her....I don’t want to give up the amazing constant sex but she is legit driving me nuts every other day with her annoying ****

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much ideal for a Don Juan. Gives me unlimited sex, cooks, cleans, fine as ****, not a gold digger she rarely asks me to buy her stuff. My only two issues

1. she has no real drive or ambition to make money. She’s been unemployed 6 months after leaving her job and doesn’t want to do anything to better herself.

2. she drives me ****ing nuts. Blows my phone up 24/7. Argues over stupid ****. Sometimes I wonder if I would seriously rather be with the average promiscuous feminist most guys on here complain about

I want a chick that makes some money so she can pitch in. I want a chick that lets me have a life and isn’t attached to me 24/7 who I see maybe 4-5 days a week. Not someone I have to spend every night with.

Am I acting like a whiny little ungreatful *****? Or would this type of situation drive any guy nuts? We are in our late 20’s. She is a sweet girl and I have it pretty good, lots of perks and don’t want to hurt her....I don’t want to give up the amazing constant sex but she is legit driving me nuts every other day with her annoying ****
What kind of annoying **** are you talking about..

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately in Thursday and age single income households can't work, the cost of living is too high.
As much as I would love a stay it home wife I can't afford it.

Ok, i Suggest you sit down with your girl and talk it over with her
What you want in the relationship

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of annoying **** are you talking about..
Blows me up 24/7 when I’m out... texts me asking where I am when I’m literally taking a piss downstairs. Has no friends or life outside of me. Gives me **** if I go out with a friend more than one night a week. Needs to constantly be with me 24/7.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blows me up 24/7 when I’m out... texts me asking where I am when I’m literally taking a piss downstairs. Has no friends or life outside of me. Gives me **** if I go out with a friend more than one night a week. Needs to constantly be with me 24/7.
I think she is too much invested in you and don't want you cheating her in any way.
I think you should talk to her about this and then see if there is any change in behaviour.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in two relationships like this. It drove me nuts. Tried talking with each about it but it was just in their nature to be jealous. IMO not worth the trouble, especially when they don't have friends of their own.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

This set up is a dream come true. Just increase your income and gently but firmly start training her to curb the clinginess. Can train that into so many other traits that would support you getting more income. Emotional support traits. One day she will be embarassed she ever acted so clingy instead of supportive.

One more thing, for your interest on what's being posted on WGTOW pages....let me go find it and screenshot and post it here.....for your perusal and thoughts on the different viewpoint....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I was going to post a screenshot like I wrote about within the last half hour but just scrolling through all that criminal abuse to get to the one thoughtful kernel made me nauseous.
Basically, it said something to the effect of 'do men think we're stupid to be submissive, have secs anytime-any mood, be the only participant cooking, cleaning and still work like he has to work...................but he never submits, never cooks and never cleans?

Increase your income, captain55 and get good at training her.

Don't lose this one, come on, I never get to read about these ideal relationships in the whole past year I've been reading and watching and consuming manosphere online stuff and books. I'm always amazed I still don't see visual examples of submissive women with these influencers. That would be powerful examples.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman and no relationship will be picture perfect, everything comes with a prize. She can't be your perfect housewife and still do the career thing, that's as rare as finding the perfect alpha and stable provider in the same guy. So it's up to you to ask yourself if you can live with her downsides? From the sound of it, you're not compatible over the core values.
Neediness is such a universally big turn-off so i understand your frustration, it's repulsive.
Her clinginess stems from insecurity and not having a life of her own. How she will get a life i don't know other than you setting an example by your actions living your life and encouraging her in the direction you want.

This assumes she will respect your concerns and will want to work on herself even by going to therapy. If she's not open to that i would just walk sooner rather than later because this comes from underlying issues and she needs to deal with them herself.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I am being perfectly honest. I want to sleep with as many hot young women as possible. I don’t want to be pounding the same ass forever though. I want her there for me, maybe 3-4 times a week when I’m horny and to travel on trips with me, while I go out and live my life.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I am being perfectly honest. I want to sleep with as many hot young women as possible. I don’t want to be pounding the same ass forever though. I want her there for me, maybe 3-4 times a week when I’m horny and to travel on trips with me, while I go out and live my life.
So she is right always keeping check on you :p

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Does she do anal?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the frequency to 1-2x week will help. When seeing a women more than that the time spent together is interpreted as more a ‘relationship.’ Sounds like this one has co-dependency tendencies. Encourage her interests, build her up, leave her better than you found her.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why is this an issue? This is good

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she's not the kind of girl you want, talk to her about it. It's the best way of handling things.
Am I acting like a whiny little ungreatful *****?
Some would say you do;)
But if it bothers you enough to post here, you know what to do, man!

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

reign her in.

David Deangelo suggests books on how to train dogs. Srs

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like transactional sex. She wants a place to live and bangs you to get you hooked.

a normal chick would have her own life and wouldn’t blow up your phone 24/7. The situation could get even more toxic as she sits around and you don’t kick her out, signaling to her that you are ok with the nagging.

you have to ask yourself, do I need the puzzy this bad? It’s the only thing she has to offer

no relationship is perfect. If she were making 6 figures and denying you sex, you’d still be complaining. Have to figure out if, in the long run, you’re willing to put up with bad behavior to get laid on the reg.