Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a hot submissive gf that cooks and cleans

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain this isn’t going to work long term. You know this already. She is insecure, clingy and needy and expects you to house her and be her whole life.

She wants you to be loyal but her personality is so desperate & her life so one dimensional that you’ll never be loyal to her.

Great sex and a being a house servant only gets a woman so far. If she isn’t interesting to talk to and has nothing going on for herself you’ll never be in love with her. You like her some and enjoy the sex but really you are using her & she is using you. As you meet and bang other women you’ll eventually meet someone else who does what she does and also brings more to the table. Someone you actually enjoy.

This one’s behavior is going to get worse over time. You’ll see.

This isn’t going to work long term.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like transactional sex. She wants a place to live and bangs you to get you hooked.

a normal chick would have her own life and wouldn’t blow up your phone 24/7. The situation could get even more toxic as she sits around and you don’t kick her out, signaling to her that you are ok with the nagging.

you have to ask yourself, do I need the puzzy this bad? It’s the only thing she has to offer

no relationship is perfect. If she were making 6 figures and denying you sex, you’d still be complaining. Have to figure out if, in the long run, you’re willing to put up with bad behavior to get laid on the reg.
What does HER making six figs have to do with my quality of life?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty much ideal for a Don Juan. Gives me unlimited sex, cooks, cleans, fine as ****, not a gold digger she rarely asks me to buy her stuff. My only two issues

1. she has no real drive or ambition to make money. She’s been unemployed 6 months after leaving her job and doesn’t want to do anything to better herself.

2. she drives me ****ing nuts. Blows my phone up 24/7. Argues over stupid ****. Sometimes I wonder if I would seriously rather be with the average promiscuous feminist most guys on here complain about

I want a chick that makes some money so she can pitch in. I want a chick that lets me have a life and isn’t attached to me 24/7 who I see maybe 4-5 days a week. Not someone I have to spend every night with.

Am I acting like a whiny little ungreatful *****? Or would this type of situation drive any guy nuts? We are in our late 20’s. She is a sweet girl and I have it pretty good, lots of perks and don’t want to hurt her....I don’t want to give up the amazing constant sex but she is legit driving me nuts every other day with her annoying ****
just depends on what the man is looking for , some guys dont go out much, arent really that social , so a submissive hot gf that loves sex and cooking and cleaning would be perfect(most guys are trying to turn their women into this), some guys are social butterflys and a gf like this would eventually drive them up a wall, running away from the chick.
maybe you need a chick who is not ready to settle down yet. and still does her own thing, maybe you're not ready for this yet. (and its good , you shuld never settle and become complacent,my advice is deal with the nagging and keep the pressure on her)
.i've been in relationships where i tried to ''turn a h0e into a housewife'' for lack of better words, and it didnt work out ,if she is sitting her azz in that house ****in you on command and keeping your house clean , its a good sign imo , my only worry would be how long will it last.
so dont give up your social life, stay socially fit.
but its the 80/20 rule , nobody gets 100% of what they want , you get 80 at best .
think about what you want out of this

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many red flags
No goals or ambitions.
She needs to work.
Don’t get too invested here.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those two issues rule out anything she gives you.

Let go. This is pretty simple. There are so many women out there who enjoy cooking, sex, fun experiences and much more without being a needy potato.

You just think you hit a jackpot because you have her on tap. But clearly it’s not worth it

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just depends on what the man is looking for , some guys dont go out much, arent really that social , so a submissive hot gf that loves sex and cooking and cleaning would be perfect(most guys are trying to turn their women into this), some guys are social butterflys and a gf like this would eventually drive them up a wall, running away from the chick.
maybe you need a chick who is not ready to settle down yet. and still does her own thing, maybe you're not ready for this yet. (and its good , you shuld never settle and become complacent,my advice is deal with the nagging and keep the pressure on her)
.i've been in relationships where i tried to ''turn a h0e into a housewife'' for lack of better words, and it didnt work out ,if she is sitting her azz in that house ****in you on command and keeping your house clean , its a good sign imo , my only worry would be how long will it last.
so dont give up your social life, stay socially fit.
but its the 80/20 rule , nobody gets 100% of what they want , you get 80 at best .
think about what you want out of this
This is probably the closest reply I agree with on this topic. It really comes down to what kind of person you are and a binary relationship dynamic. You either have someone that wants most of your time or you have a woman who is more independent. Both have their trade offs which may be equally frustrating. There is no unicorn my friend.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the closest reply I agree with on this topic. It really comes down to what kind of person you are and a binary relationship dynamic. You either have someone that wants most of your time or you have a woman who is more independent. Both have their trade offs which may be equally frustrating. There is no unicorn my friend.
Dependent < Independent

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much ideal for a Don Juan. Gives me unlimited sex, cooks, cleans, fine as ****, not a gold digger she rarely asks me to buy her stuff. My only two issues

1. she has no real drive or ambition to make money. She’s been unemployed 6 months after leaving her job and doesn’t want to do anything to better herself.

2. she drives me ****ing nuts. Blows my phone up 24/7. Argues over stupid ****. Sometimes I wonder if I would seriously rather be with the average promiscuous feminist most guys on here complain about

I want a chick that makes some money so she can pitch in. I want a chick that lets me have a life and isn’t attached to me 24/7 who I see maybe 4-5 days a week. Not someone I have to spend every night with.

Am I acting like a whiny little ungreatful *****? Or would this type of situation drive any guy nuts? We are in our late 20’s. She is a sweet girl and I have it pretty good, lots of perks and don’t want to hurt her....I don’t want to give up the amazing constant sex but she is legit driving me nuts every other day with her annoying ****
I was going to troll thread starters title with my having a hard throbbing erection. Strong e brags is strong lulz!

Unemployment means downgrade to booty call. More importantly, the random fights and indignation is a deal breaker.

If you didn't move her in, you would not have a problem. Monogamy is cucked. Good luck in any event.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It seems from my memory that you post about these type of toxic women a lot...is this the type of women you tend to attract?

If so, you are going to need to figure out why because otherwise you will just move from one toxic chick to another. Being hot doesn't make them a quality woman. If this is the number 1 priority for you then you are likely accepting their flaws because of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems from my memory that you post about these type of toxic women a lot...is this the type of women you tend to attract?

If so, you are going to need to figure out why because otherwise you will just move from one toxic chick to another. Being hot doesn't make them a quality woman. If this is the number 1 priority for you then you are likely accepting their flaws because of it.
It's the mode he's in as well. When you think all women are bishes thats what you'll see.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man don't whine when you got super involved with a clingy ass girl with nothing going on in her life. Either make do or move on. Hopefully you learn how to manage better in the future. Clingy needy girls are too much. You gotta know how to be more in control and not tolerate bull****. Set boundaries. Make things clear cut. Respect yourself, your time and your space.