Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a feeling that my GF is not trying her best to discourage men who hit on her

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Long story short, many men hit on my GF and she tells me about them. My concern in particular is about these 2 guys in her office. They haven't stopped approaching so I have a feeling that she's not trying her best in discouraging them. She refuses to go out with them alright but she told me that she's not bold enough to tell them straight that she's taken and doesn't appreciate if they keep making a move on her. Though she's a shy one, I gotta admit. Am I being reasonable in feeling uncomfortable about this? Should I talk to her about this?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ignore **** tests like that. You could also make a joke of it. Your so cute when you are trying to make me jealous...said with a smile...how hard id it to say i have a bf?

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is truly into you she won't entertain thoughts of other guys. Whenever I was in a relationship where I had the dominant hand the girl was always looking down when walking, never gave eye contact to strangers, one word replies to any questions she got etc. That and she would cling to me like she was showing me off.

No matter what you do, do not try to control her or talk **** about the other guys, don't come off as insecure. She should be aware of your view on respect and if she isn't following that then dump/spin more plates or soft next her. No amount of yelling/fighting/complaining will get her to change her behavior. She has to do that.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry I have to clarify that she does tell them that she's taken but only when they ask her about it. but if they make a move like asking her out or flirt or something, she just makes some excuse. she's not the confrontational type though so that fact plays some part.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at her actions and why/how she is saying rather than take her responses for face value.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So you think it's ok your talking to guys? Listen b1tch either your loyal to me or not. You disgust me right now and I really DGAF anymore. peace biatch then you move on. she will come crawling back like a true slore she is.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually something that grinds Tictac up the wrong way.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, stop making excuses for her bad behaviour.

Any taken woman must say she has a bf when a guy flirts with her, asks her out etc., and this applies for ALL WOMEN.
Its just the right thing to do. And if she is not doing it...well, you have a problem there.

Just tell her once what she should do and show her you're mad. If she keeps doing the same...then you really have a problem.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respond like, "Do whatever you want, I have my own sh!t aswell ".

Now this can have 2 reaction on her depending on how interested she's towards you or how much of an ego she has.

1) enjoy seeing your value climbing through the sky

Or

2) she backfires , dumps you and fcks the next guy she finds.

It's up to you to either be a man or stay like a chicken.