Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a "boyfriend"... [video]

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He used one of the classic boyfriend destroyer lines that someone could find by using Google.

I have recommended use of boyfriend destroyer lines every time someone hears that excuse. I haven't heard the boyfriend excuse as much in the last 10 years or so as I did hear it in the 2000s. When I've gotten excuses, I've gotten different ones so I think a lot of women are getting more sophisticated in their excuse making.

The boyfriend excuse is still used enough.

The biggest issue here was hitting on a breastaurant worker in her workplace. The better way with them is to approach them in a setting when they aren't at work. Unfortunately, a lot of white collar and blue collar men don't tend to run into brestaurant workers when they are off duty.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
IHAB is still used by women, and probably has a copyright.

Flaking, ghosting, or follow my IG is more common now.

Austin Dunham said leave your IG when you pay the breastaurant server, and leave a 25% tip. And be sure you're using an iPhone. Easy for him to say because he has an IG of 300k followers, lots of money, and is a Tyrone.

When you get an IHAB excuse, true or not, cut off the attention instantly. She doesn't find you attractive. Would she tell this to Drake, Lebron James, or Elon Musk? Of course not.