Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have 9 Tinder matches. Now what?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High quality guys who value themselves would know what to do...In short DJ here would act

Btw Richard, nice try to hack/cookie us with your dropbox link while you could have just posted the pic

You back on ignore list...for your own good

Reaction score
I have heard guys that had success with online dating say they just said "what's up?" and that was enough.

When I disguised myself with Chad Thundercock pictures, it was very easy as well. I couldn't get away with EVERYTHING as Chad, but almost everything.

But something tells me that I'm going to say "what's up?" and that I'm going to get ignored or unmatched 9 times.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard guys that had success with online dating say they just said "what's up?" and that was enough.

When I disguised myself with Chad Thundercock pictures, it was very easy as well. I couldn't get away with EVERYTHING as Chad, but almost everything.

But something tells me that I'm going to say "what's up?" and that I'm going to get ignored or unmatched 9 times.
First, you need more pic. Good pics. No more than 1 or 2 selfie to show your face, the others should be taken by someone else or with a timer on your phone
while your doing something, walking or something like that

Get a bio, a very simple one that is funny

Something like that :

I live alone
Owner of a car
I'm a good cook
I love my mom and maybe your's too

For the opener I tend to joke around with their bio but for now I just say : Hey you and it works quite well

After that if she just say hey or whatever I send them " Tell me whats you favourite 3 things in a first date -- This is creating a chemistry and if she seems to be that type of girl, I continue with : Whats your favourite 3 things when things get hotter

If she's not receptive after that, next her

Reaction score
First, you need more pic. Good pics. No more than 1 or 2 selfie to show your face, the others should be taken by someone else or with a timer on your phone
while your doing something, walking or something like that

Get a bio, a very simple one that is funny

Something like that :

I live alone
Owner of a car
I'm a good cook
I love my mom and maybe your's too

For the opener I tend to joke around with their bio but for now I just say : Hey you and it works quite well

After that if she just say hey or whatever I send them " Tell me whats you favourite 3 things in a first date -- This is creating a chemistry and if she seems to be that type of girl, I continue with : Whats your favourite 3 things when things get hotter

If she's not receptive after that, next her
Just tried the "hey you." Didn't get anything.

A few days later I followed up with "want to give me a *******" cause I knew there was no chance anyway. Still no replies.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are probably bots...they "match" so you buy the package and only to find out they arent real people

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Okay walk me through this. I got back on Tinder for the first time in a while a few days ago. I logged in today and saw that I had 9 "likes" but had to buy Tinder Gold to view them, which I did.
No offence but sad faces dont bring real likes. These were fakes likes (common on dating sites). Or just women who swip everyone right.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are mostly bots designed to get you to pay for whatever tincrap is shilling.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just made tinder yesterday how in the world do you get matches?? I've done more no than yes.. it kinda feels like the last time I tried 4 years ago a waste of time... I have like 5 pictures up

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I just made tinder yesterday how in the world do you get matches?? I've done more no than yes.. it kinda feels like the last time I tried 4 years ago a waste of time... I have like 5 pictures up
Don't even try it without professional photos.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What next ?.... Play text footsies and get flaked on....

Serenity

Reaction score
That expression on your face really does say "I hate my life", that perspective doesn't help either. If you tweaked those two things I'm sure it would increase your match count, never use a selfie looking down into the camera. I don't know why, but it just never looks good.

Try looking at generally attractive pictures of men. Ignore their physical look, focus on facial expressions and camera angles. Try it out.

Reaction score
That expression on your face really does say "I hate my life", that perspective doesn't help either. If you tweaked those two things I'm sure it would increase your match count, never use a selfie looking down into the camera. I don't know why, but it just never looks good.

Try looking at generally attractive pictures of men. Ignore their physical look, focus on facial expressions and camera angles. Try it out.
What two things? You only named one. I don't know how to tell what attractive pictures of males are.

And even with this, I got SOME matches, they just didn't respond. Not that I really care that much. They weren't all fake.

Serenity

Reaction score
What two things? You only named one.
Expression and camera angle, that's two things that can make a surprisingly big difference.
I don't know how to tell what attractive pictures of males are.
Don't lie, you clearly do as you've used fake photos before, you obviously know what works... If not then Google it, even straight up searching for "attractive male" yields usable image results. Take note of how facial expression and especially camera angles differs from your photo. I scrolled quite a bit and nobody looks down into the camera, the camera is almost always pointing straight onto the guys.

Sometimes I feel like I'm part of a tiny intellectual elite that understand that for every "I don't know X" the answer is "go Google X". Quit being so helpless, the internet exists.

Reaction score
Expression and camera angle, that's two things that can make a surprisingly big difference.

Don't lie, you clearly do as you've used fake photos before, you obviously know what works... If not then Google it, even straight up searching for "attractive male" yields usable image results. Take note of how facial expression and especially camera angles differs from your photo. I scrolled quite a bit and nobody looks down into the camera, the camera is almost always pointing straight onto the guys.

Sometimes I feel like I'm part of a tiny intellectual elite that understand that for every "I don't know X" the answer is "go Google X". Quit being so helpless, the internet exists.
Well I used Chad Thundercock because he's the stereotype. I couldn't tell guru was attractive if he didn't tell me, for example. I don't even know if I am attractive or not. I guess it depends on the girl?